Mega Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shotgun980
    Im pumped to try it...you have tried and true experience with it. I am new and never harvested shit yet. Im growing my first now..hopefully!

Im using good dirt so im scared to mess em up thats why i like the ez 1part powder deal. I heard 1tsp per gallon is as strong as u wanna go.

Buzzer777 i have one major question. My tap water is a ph 7+ , will this MC lower the ph alot ?
    If I remember, YES..MC will lower your PH..If I remember (getting older..LOL), it lowered my PH from 7.1 to about 6.5 or so..(good for my soil grow)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      isn't that over 40 disease CRS great

CANT REMEMBER SH T

• Camk
      Camk commented
      Editing a comment
      ive yet to see it lower PH any significant amount i check it every feeding
      but my water is quite hard up here so ....

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been using MC for about 3 weeks now. It definitely lowers my pH every time I use it.
      My runoff has been : plain water - 6.3 - 6.4
      MegaCrop - 5.8 - 5.9
      These numbers have remained predictable for the last 10-15 waterings/feedings.
      Also, they offer a K booster called SweetCandy which is 0-0-1.

are you suppose to ph "recharge" before feeding i thought it wouldnt need it cause its suppose to help regulate ph but when i checked it was around 5 i cant remember now lol ill check again next time..

Comment

I should be getting my Megacrop sample in a few days, it'll stay on deck for a new seed grow (either the mystery strain I already have or some new seeds--haven't figured that out yet).
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

anyone knows how to get this mega crop to europe without paying a fortune in shippment?

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun980
          Im pumped to try it...you have tried and true experience with it. I am new and never harvested shit yet. Im growing my first now..hopefully!

Im using good dirt so im scared to mess em up thats why i like the ez 1part powder deal. I heard 1tsp per gallon is as strong as u wanna go.

Buzzer777 i have one major question. My tap water is a ph 7+ , will this MC lower the ph alot ?
          It shouldn't really affect your PH..I always check anyway.( I run FF OF/HF/Perlite and now trying FF Strawberry Fields) .
          I went up to the max recommended doseage (4.0 grams per gallon)at 5-6 weeks into flower (they recommended that dose in late flower) and cut it out at completely about 63 days depending on strain..
          I am switching from Canna Terra nutes myself as soon as they are gone..This time I will add Cal-mag and my own Ginormous PK boost..
          I love Canna, but it is breaking me..even when I buy the 5 liter jugs.

Comment

I received my nutes today 21 lb
            4'x 6' x 8' room
            2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
            sunshine mix #4
            mega crop nutes
            current grow
            cd-1
            jack herer
            afghan kush
            green doctor

Comment

the sativa is once again taking over the room!
              i tried to pick like sized plants with the same grow heights but the CD-1 can be both indica or sativa pheno i ended up with sativa
              all good!!
              4'x 6' x 8' room
              2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
              sunshine mix #4
              mega crop nutes
              current grow
              cd-1
              jack herer
              afghan kush
              green doctor

Comment

a timeline so far may 20th to July 5th
                4'x 6' x 8' room
                2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                sunshine mix #4
                mega crop nutes
                current grow
                cd-1
                jack herer
                afghan kush
                green doctor

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  defiantly looking like the like it

• Camk
                  Camk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes! they like it very much!
                  the sativa loves it its grown past the light

looks great shotgun nice tight bud sights with a healthy stem , do you think if I took my sample and top dressed my outdoor plants if it would work or should I pre mix it with water
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• freddyyola
                  freddyyola commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you can top dress it but its half a teaspoon per gallen so itd be hard to spread that out, i think its best used like a compost tea mix it aerate it for a few hours you dont have to but i like to just to have my water aerated anyways when i feed my plants idk if helps but i know if you add just a little molasses or brown sugar to it itll breed the microbes multiple folds, so no matter what i mix with water and ph up with silica/D EARTH.

(trying to see if theres any difference since they are basically the same thing except they charge more for silica because they know cannabis growers will pay it) i think silica from raw is suppose to be soluble so idk if it actually breaks down and mix up better than d earth does but they are pretty much made up of the same thing..

• freddyyola
                  freddyyola commented
                  Editing a comment
                  green leaf nutrients oughta give this forum a special promo or a thanks because i think half the people here are trying out the megacrop lol i have not used it enough to know how good it is but i think its gonna be good and thats how they can afford to give away so many bags, they know they will have a high % of folks that will come back for more! after this dark harvest grow challenge im sure alot of us will be using megacrop in one way or another and depending on how good it is which im sure for 3.18 you cant beat it anyway ima order up a bunch more just for the future and use it for more than just cannabis.. theres no way bang for your buck that anything else would seem more practical so while they have the promo free sample going on i doubt ill be using anything else unless this stuff turns out to be trash..

Here's the feeding chart: https://greenleafnutrients.com/feedi...v=7516fd43adaa
                ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

im in full flower now using no other nute other than mega crop to finish.
                  i want to see how it goes
                  from what im seeing its going to be great!!
                  4'x 6' x 8' room
                  2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                  sunshine mix #4
                  mega crop nutes
                  current grow
                  cd-1
                  jack herer
                  afghan kush
                  green doctor

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Camk, yeah man, I don't how how many grams your feeding them, but like Guest said, you need to lower you dose gradually, when flowering, because of the Nitrogen in MCrop.
                    Greenleaf has got good stuff, plus they are nice folks, that will help you ,if you ask them, I know they fixed me up with enough nutes to last a lifetime, damn near.

• freddyyola
                    freddyyola commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i think you will be fine til you see dark green leaves but yeah maybe a little less megacrop and add in a pk booster!

im just in flower now using 5gram per gallon watering every 2 days they are taking 1-1/2 gallon each now
                  ill look into what you said D.A.A.S.69
                  4'x 6' x 8' room
                  2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                  sunshine mix #4
                  mega crop nutes
                  current grow
                  cd-1
                  jack herer
                  afghan kush
                  green doctor

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Shotgun, my scales say a teaspoon is a little over 6grams.
                    A quarter teaspoon is 1.5-1.6 grams,
                    Some folks use up to 8grams of Mcrop, a gallon, without tip burn.
                    Some plants can handle large doses, some not so much.
                    I used a teaspoon full on mine with no burn.
                    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 07-12-2018, 05:57 PM.

• Camk
                    Camk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i use one level tsp per gallon no problems so far
                    im ordering the bud explosion today

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guest, you weren't off much, I just weighed a teaspoon of sugar, and you were right on the money, 4.2grams
                    Have a nice evening.

i ordered the bud explosion
                  corresponding with megacrop they say to stay with the nutes Im using and add the PKbooster to it

thoughts...
                  4'x 6' x 8' room
                  2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                  sunshine mix #4
                  mega crop nutes
                  current grow
                  cd-1
                  jack herer
                  afghan kush
                  green doctor

Comment

• Camk
                    Camk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    on average my amount is 5.25 grams per gallon i weigh each one im anal like that
                    but i agree i will slowly wean it off the nitrogen as it gets closer to harvest
                    only in 2nd week of flower now

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Camk, good deal, you will have you some fine ,big fat buds, by harvest time too.
                    I've tried a bunch of different kinds of nutrients, But that MegaCrop has got them all beat.imo.
                    Not just because it's cheap and easy to use either. Because it works ,plants love it, you just have to get your dose right, all plants are different.
                    PS, for best results, after mixing ,you need to wait about 30minutes, before giving to your plants.

• Camk
                    Camk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah i usually mix up my nutes then PH my water a day or so ahead
                    i like the fact once mixed it doesn't seem to separate form the water

I brewed 5 gallons of worm cast tea and added mega grow 3 level tsps for 5 gallons I also added a little N and P now all I have to do is lug it out to the grow lol

I am seeing yellowing from the ground up not sure why but I'm going to give some the tea today then see what happens
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hopefully it will help heal them
                    4'x 6' x 8' room
                    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                    sunshine mix #4
                    mega crop nutes
                    current grow
                    cd-1
                    jack herer
                    afghan kush
                    green doctor

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      looking forward to seeing results ,I shouldn't have to use any, they are in good soil but I see far to many yellowing leaves

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X