2 Auto Blue Dream fem --from msnl
    1 white lsd auto --from msnl
    megacrop
    3gal & 5gal smart fabric pots
    Window A/C cooled- box fan
    6in hydrofarm blower fan into hps

"Life's a garden, Dig it !! "

Comment

looks great shotgun nice tight bud sights with a healthy stem , do you think if I took my sample and top dressed my outdoor plants if it would work or should I pre mix it with water
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        you can top dress it but its half a teaspoon per gallen so itd be hard to spread that out, i think its best used like a compost tea mix it aerate it for a few hours you dont have to but i like to just to have my water aerated anyways when i feed my plants idk if helps but i know if you add just a little molasses or brown sugar to it itll breed the microbes multiple folds, so no matter what i mix with water and ph up with silica/D EARTH.

(trying to see if theres any difference since they are basically the same thing except they charge more for silica because they know cannabis growers will pay it) i think silica from raw is suppose to be soluble so idk if it actually breaks down and mix up better than d earth does but they are pretty much made up of the same thing..

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        green leaf nutrients oughta give this forum a special promo or a thanks because i think half the people here are trying out the megacrop lol i have not used it enough to know how good it is but i think its gonna be good and thats how they can afford to give away so many bags, they know they will have a high % of folks that will come back for more! after this dark harvest grow challenge im sure alot of us will be using megacrop in one way or another and depending on how good it is which im sure for 3.18 you cant beat it anyway ima order up a bunch more just for the future and use it for more than just cannabis.. theres no way bang for your buck that anything else would seem more practical so while they have the promo free sample going on i doubt ill be using anything else unless this stuff turns out to be trash..

Thanks man ...Im new ojh i get my info from yinz lol ..but i been mixing it with water..idk if its cool to just top dress.. Sorry bud
      Grow -1 Spare bedroom 10x12x8--
      Soil FFOF
      Flower- hps 600w +300 watt l.e.d. full spectrum side lighting
      Veg-T5 ho 4ft 4tube 216w....cfl pigtails 45w x2 6500k
      megacrop

Comment

Here's the feeding chart: https://greenleafnutrients.com/feedi...v=7516fd43adaa
        2x3 tent
        Soil (FFOF)
        300W LED
        Grow Big, Cal-Mag, ArmorSi
        Current grow: unknown sativa

Comment

Heres my 2 girls on megacrop...27days old and 20 days old...i am happy with this stuff guys...
          Grow -1 Spare bedroom 10x12x8--
          Soil FFOF
          Flower- hps 600w +300 watt l.e.d. full spectrum side lighting
          Veg-T5 ho 4ft 4tube 216w....cfl pigtails 45w x2 6500k
          megacrop

Comment

• BillBates
            BillBates commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too!

im in full flower now using no other nute other than mega crop to finish.
          i want to see how it goes
          from what im seeing its going to be great!!
          4'x 6' x 8' room
          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
          sunshine mix #4
          mega crop nutes
          current grow
          cd-1
          jack herer
          afghan kush
          green doctor

Comment

• shotgun980
            shotgun980 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was told by daas69 to back off during flowering and add in greenleafs sweet candy or bud explosion??? I have yet to order bud explosion, thats the one i wanna try.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Camk, yeah man, I don't how how many grams your feeding them, but like shotgun980 said, you need to lower you dose gradually, when flowering, because of the Nitrogen in MCrop.
            Greenleaf has got good stuff, plus they are nice folks, that will help you ,if you ask them, I know they fixed me up with enough nutes to last a lifetime, damn near.

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            i think you will be fine til you see dark green leaves but yeah maybe a little less megacrop and add in a pk booster!

im just in flower now using 5gram per gallon watering every 2 days they are taking 1-1/2 gallon each now
          ill look into what you said D.A.A.S.69
          4'x 6' x 8' room
          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
          sunshine mix #4
          mega crop nutes
          current grow
          cd-1
          jack herer
          afghan kush
          green doctor

Comment

• Camk
            Camk commented
            Editing a comment
            i use one level tsp per gallon no problems so far
            im ordering the bud explosion today

• shotgun980
            shotgun980 commented
            Editing a comment
            My bad...i googled it and that was the answer....but for sugar! I figured it was close. Atleast its not over lol id feel like shit if anyone burnt their plants on my screwup.
            I personally use a cooking tsp kit.... Scoops

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            shotgun980, you weren't off much, I just weighed a teaspoon of sugar, and you were right on the money, 4.2grams
            Have a nice evening.

i ordered the bud explosion
          corresponding with megacrop they say to stay with the nutes Im using and add the PKbooster to it

thoughts...
          4'x 6' x 8' room
          2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
          sunshine mix #4
          mega crop nutes
          current grow
          cd-1
          jack herer
          afghan kush
          green doctor

Comment

• Camk
            Camk commented
            Editing a comment
            on average my amount is 5.25 grams per gallon i weigh each one im anal like that
            but i agree i will slowly wean it off the nitrogen as it gets closer to harvest
            only in 2nd week of flower now

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Camk, good deal, you will have you some fine ,big fat buds, by harvest time too.
            I've tried a bunch of different kinds of nutrients, But that MegaCrop has got them all beat.imo.
            Not just because it's cheap and easy to use either. Because it works ,plants love it, you just have to get your dose right, all plants are different.
            PS, for best results, after mixing ,you need to wait about 30minutes, before giving to your plants.

• Camk
            Camk commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i usually mix up my nutes then PH my water a day or so ahead
            i like the fact once mixed it doesn't seem to separate form the water

I brewed 5 gallons of worm cast tea and added mega grow 3 level tsps for 5 gallons I also added a little N and P now all I have to do is lug it out to the grow lol

I am seeing yellowing from the ground up not sure why but I'm going to give some the tea today then see what happens
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hopefully it will help heal them
            4'x 6' x 8' room
            2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
            sunshine mix #4
            mega crop nutes
            current grow
            cd-1
            jack herer
            afghan kush
            green doctor

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              looking forward to seeing results ,I shouldn't have to use any, they are in good soil but I see far to many yellowing leaves

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X