No announcement yet.

Sorry I missed everyome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the authors recognize that the meta-analysis is imperfect and carries certain important limitations, it adds to a growing body of evidence which suggests that modulation of the endocannabinoid system may protect the brain from damage. With further research and as part of a comprehensive treatment plan, standardized use of cannabinoid agents derived from medical marijuana may one day prove useful in reducing brain damage caused by stroke, and therefore has the potential to improve long-term quality of life (and potentially longevity) for hundreds of thousands of people each year.

Comment

Sorry to hear u had another stroke bud, hopefully u can recover mostly.
      Last edited by Blazed227; 06-26-2018, 06:06 AM.
      Visit my current grow at
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not been around, I had a 6th stroke but I am still here kind of still pain free and medicated fully. Still no pills just cannabis. Just the fact I can type on a computer is amazing!

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          What? You've had 3 in the last 10 days?

• KingKush
          KingKush commented
          Editing a comment
          Sending much Growers Love, everytime we don't hear from you we fear the worst,
          Love your style bro!

Glad you're still with us my friend.

Comment

I wish you well dkn. You are not fighting death. You are kicking his ass

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
            Haven't been here for a while had a 3d stroke. Body giving out. I cant grow any more I am still here reading all your advice. For safety reasons I no longer drive or do anything That requires concentration. three strokes is a lot to deal with.
            Just a hint, doubling up on blood pressure pills, beta blockers, causes a lot of people to feel shaky and incompetent. When I quit them, gone.

Comment

Anyone in Arizona looking for a grow tent or other grow stuff?

Comment

Still here!

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey dkn, hope you are feeling better!

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah man Glad to hear. How's the hot rod scooter?

• KingKush
                  KingKush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's great to hear! I send you my prayers and Growers Love!

Yet another stroke. recovering!

Comment

Old Grandpa Scratch - 23.00% THC morning delight!

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                    GreenhouseEffect commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Holy shit 23% would kick my ass!
                    Glad your recovering!!

Back when I was trying to get better from my string of traumatic brain injuries, getting back into gardening just a little, was one of the things that I think really helped me a lot. I really couldn't do to much at first, barely take care of a couple little house plants, but slowly I could do more as time went by.
                    Eventually I was able to make basically a full recover,y over a few years. Was something deeply healing about taking care of something for me, that I didn't even realize at the time.
                    I started improving a lot to, when I started smoking a little weed again. It was like the whole recovery started to really pick up the pace.

Still here!

Comment

• KingKush
                    KingKush commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice bro! Looks like time in this miserable temporal life is short, If you believe in eternity, God bless your soul.

Speedy recovery friend!

Comment

Just keep on keeping on. Sounds stupid but thats all you can do. I hope you are still posting long after Im gone.

Comment

DKN sorry to hear about the strokes holy shit do the doctors have a handle on whats causing so many, good luck and speedy recovery,

was out watering and I was thinking it wont be long before they stick me in a wheel chair not looking forward to that dam
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X