Headbanger, and Chems Sister, autoflowers, Day 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly update
    Day 26, For the Headbanger and Chems Sister.
    The both showed pistils on day 21.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Very nice-looking plants. Nice structure, nice overall green color and LST. Beautiful!

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jibblerjoe, thanks dude, I look at your plants everytime, you make a post, and just shake my head, how beautiful your plants and pictures are.
      I can't even come close to competing with your grows, yours are awesome dude.

Good morning D.A.A.S.69 . Reading your last comment you say, They were topped, between the 4th and 5th , all i am going for is 8 colas, but you always have a few extra ones, that get cut off. I;m guessing you go with 8 colas so they get bigger? Do you remove just the top or the whole stem on the ones you chop?
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug, Good Morning, yeah, they are just side shoots, off of a branch, that would make a cola, if I let them grow, but I cut the whole shoot off, as close to the branch as I can.
      8 colas is enough for us, we got plenty of jars of at least 15different kinds stashed, for rainey days, I've never grown these seeds before though, but they are growing good.
      Have a nice day Uncledoug

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, yours are way bigger than mine are. Mine are 17 days old and little tiny things. I felt posted pictures of them yesterday in my journal. Why are mine so small? And should I top them now to get the side branches to start? There's three and four nodes right now.

Greenpassion, yeah, if they are healthy and growing good ,you can top them.
    If not just bend them over 90degrees, and tie them down, and you will get way more colas, than topping, unless you top every branch.
    Plus you don't even stress them much that way, that's how I do mine most of the time, this time, I ain't got much room, and I'm just trying these new seeds, for the first time.
    Nebula has got great information about how to bend them over in her tutorials, really easy to do it that way, all your branches will grow straight up, it's easy to keep your canopy flat, so they all get equal amounts of light,.
    Check that way out ole Bud. before you top them, plus you can still top them ,later if you want to.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      They are autos, and they are in kind soil and Pro mix. I had just transplanted them and now they seem to be taking off. It's strange. They seem to grow so fast once they start.

• LosTweed
      LosTweed commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey GP, don’t be afraid to smack your plants around a bit. Its a weed, it can take a lot of abuse!

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      LosTweed, don't want to smack them or abuse them, just want to have a good first grow!

Weekly update
    Day 33, For the Headbanger auto
    Day 33, For Chems Sister.
    They both got their little stretch, going on.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenpassion, your right, autos stretch too, some alot ,some not much, but it's when they get that growing upward, spurt when flowering.

• LosTweed
      LosTweed commented
      Editing a comment
      The stretch has to do with stored up energy from the vegatative growth stage(root development) that goes into upper plant explosive growth(that would give the best stretchers the biological advantge to spread pollen and reproduce). It grows fast, surprisingly fast.

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you happen to see the photos in my grow Journal?

Nice growing DAAS!
    “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Los Tweed, thanks man, but they are still very young, my first time growing these seeds. But i think that they are gonna finish ok.

Man D.A.A.S.69 those sure are big plants for 33 days. Looking great!! Hope my autos look as good as yours in 10 more days 😆. I have ones that started showing pistils early like 19-20days they're definitely putting on some stretch so we'll see. Nice defoliating I was debating on doing that but think I'm just going to let em grow 😉.
    Keep on keeping on 👍.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100, only leaves I took off were just a couple on the bottom, she just never had many leaves, I thought that was kinda strange too, but Paul bred these plants.
      All that I've done is top them between the 4th an 5th node. Have a nice day OJH.And watch out for them skunks, lol

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy, mine are now at 21 days but no where near showing pistils. 😟

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenpassion my gg#4s haven't shown pistils yet either but going to give them another couple weeks to show before I start thinking they're photos.

God, those look awesome D.a.a.s!
    Gonna have to look into getting some new guy seeds also, my order from seedsman got yanked by customs, then they replaced them for free, but those got yanked by them to.
    $150 later if you include the bank trans fee, and it is even legal where I'm at. Always thought ordering from another state was riskier, but I'm sure customs has got me on a list now, and will just open anything with that address from now till forever.
    Anyway, great looking plants Daas, always a pleasure watchin your grows, always seem to learn some stuff that helps with my own grows.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenpassion, thanks man, but they are still very young. Got another month or so anyhow, that's why I love autos, they grow fast, if you dont stress them, and slow them down. Thanks again

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, I probably stressed them by doing LST on them. Every couple of days I need to adjust the wire on them. I need to get better at it for sure.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenpassion, naw man, i doubt it, they are tough plants. I bet you did a good job.

Thanks D.a.a.s.
    It's a lot of money to me to. I love every time a government agency or big corporation wants a couple hundred bucks from me for something that is absurd, or they do nearly nothing for. It aint much to them, but it's a lot for those that work hard and always try to do the right thing. Sure is a GOOD thing that I really don't care about money all that much, so many more important things in this life.

Look forward to seeing you grow some sweet buds with those plants!

GreenhouseEffect
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      GreenhouseEffect, your right money ain't everything, But I don't want to stick it up a dog's ass,and waste it either, and thats what your doing giving to some of those government agencies, although some are worth donating too, like the children's hospital here in my city.
      Thanks again for looking GE., and for the kind words. Have a nice evening ole bud.

Weekly Update
    Day 39 , For the Headbanger auto, and Day 39, For the Chems Sister auto.
    I had already took both tents down, when these sprouted, so they been growing in a closet, with just an oscillating fan blowing on them, plus they been lucky to get 12hours of light on them the last couple of weeks, instead of the 24hours of light they normally get.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      when I had all 3 rooms going my electric was over 700 WTF that stopped quickly and that was with out AC lol almost cheaper to buy it than grow it but not even close to the rewards from growing your own

• Jibblerjoe
      Jibblerjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Plants look good bro. This summer heat has been a killer.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jibblerjoe, thanks dude, these 2 plants, haven't been getting the proper amount of light, its been so dad gum hot, but its hot everywhere this year, only been using 2 smaller led lights, on these, I've already put the 315lec up, until the weather gets cooler, about October. Thanks again JibblerJoe.

Weekly Update.
    Day 46 For the Headbanger auto and
    Day 46 For the Chems Sister auto.
    They stacking buds, and doing ok, even without using my 315cmh, or tents,
    already took the tents down because of all the hot weather we are having, only using Led lights, on these and they are lucky if they get 14-15hours of light a day, instead of the 24hours, they normally get.
    Our last light bill scared me so damn bad, trying to save a little money by using less power. Plus I ain't growing in the summer no more. Light bills are to high.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya that summer heat is a battle.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      ya Daas I am thinking along those same lines of coarse my grow should of finished in June lol, now I've spent so much on electric not to mention the 780 i spent on a dh and ac unit for the room I cant shut it down until they are done that will be just in time for the challenge

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree with you all above on this summer.'s heat. My Ww barely managed to escape it. My electric bill for that grow went over my budget just a bit. If I was growing right now and saw my electric bill, I'd probably pop a nerve lol.

Weekly Update, day 60 for both the Headbanger and Chems Sister, both are already show about 10percent amber, but I ain't in no hurry to harvest them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, thank you young lady, that's mighty nice of you.
      I'm following your new grow, I'm sure yours will turn out great, like they always do. Thanks again Sister.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 You are too kind. I only hope I can grow as well as you do at some point in the future, tho I'll never have your decades-long experience.

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job D.A.A.S.69 Regardless of how they were grown, they look amazing.

No surprise that these turned out turning heads ! Daas can sure grow em. Looking great sir.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Californiakid, thanks man, but I ain't done nothing but put some water on them, ever now and then.

D.A.A.S.69 those were in a closet?? They are pretty fat for as much light as you say they got 😉. I just started using molasses on my skywalkers mixed it in with my kelp tea last watering. They seem to love that stuff when you got healthy soil. Looks like you got some dense nugs to cure soon 😃. Have a great week man ✌.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy, yeah, jammed in a small closet, with just an oscillating fan blowing on them.
      Yeah, that molasses is all these 2 are getting until harvest .It blows them buds up the last 2-3weeks before harvest, but that's just my opinion.
      Yeah, messing with your own soil is as much fun as growing is. We have always had worm beds at our house, as long as I can remember, my mother raised RedWigglers, for fish bait.

Wow Daas that is very Impressive
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning OJH, thank you, these 2 have been treated pretty ruff, though.

Wow D.A.A.S.69 they are looking great man
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Blazed227, thanks my brother, But your plants are the ones that look nice, not mine, but these do smell pretty strong, lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X