Collective: my version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collective: my version

So I don't think I'll ever pursue it but I've had this idea for a long time. I thought I would share it and either someone might think I'm living under a rock because it already exists, or it's a good idea. Maybe someone will take my idea and run with it...

My idea for a growers collective:
    -you sign up/register as a member
    -you donate
    -your sample gets weighed and tested
    tested for quality, strength, pesticides, and fertilizers
    -now you have a given amount of a particular quality on your account.
    you likely will not get your specific deposit back, but an equivalent. If you have excess you can donate to other members specifically or donate to the group.
    Ideally we would have a collective in every state(some underground? ), allowing members the ease of travel without having to stash/hide their stash. Just go to the collective and "check in".
    If you run out between harvests members can get by with help from donations. It would give a place for people to give back. Have a huge crop and don't need that much, even after you share? Donate to the "cause".
    Lots of possibilities, good and bad. It's not for profit, not to be branded. People helping people. Kinda like this forum.

Anyways, I like the mental exercise once in awhile.

Feel free to add your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to take my ideas and develop them into something.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

β€’Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

β€’600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

β€’4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

β€’14,000btu air conditioner

Come play my links, it's a unique variety of grass, I even have rental clubs/equipment. Greens Fees are cheap too, and you will have many hours of enjoyment. It's 'par for the course'

anyone can come find me at XxPM MeXxxxx golf links I work there 6 days a week and play 7. Join the foursome and get your medicine to take on your vacation, year round.
    Check out the pics, I got them all in stock!
    PS:
    im headed to Wash D.C. / Virginia Area in Christmas time and need an option

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      We might have to play sometime KingKush !

I have thought about a "grower's network" to share while travelling, but assumed it would just run on an honor/share system. I usually get taken advantage of in such situations, but i enjoy participating in them and am reluctant to enforce rules beyond honor.

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      KingKush as long as you are in the "District" (DC) you can order anything online, weed, oil, edibles and can pay an additional $5 delivery fee to have it brought to you. Technically you will buy a bar of soap or pack of gum (whatever) and receive a free "gift". It still blows me away that recreational is legal in DC, right in the bowels of the federal govenment!

Californiakid, that sounds like a great idea, I'm all in, I've got an extra plenty amount of jars stored up, I'll never run out at my house, in my life time, unless my grandkids keep hitting my stash, But they at least tell me that they got some, which makes it better, but all they got to do is ask, they know I will give them some, plus now they are growing there own.
    But who do you donate your money too, I'm ready, sounds like an awesome plan.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

It's just an idea. One to ponder for a bit. Redwasp donating 200lbs of lettuce and another member having to harvest a lil early due to stock being depleted, I've been there, made me think to share my idea. Good chance that it only works on paper, but it is still a fun mental exercise.
      I bet our buddy Paracelsus could add some ideas. Heck that dude could probably organize it!

​​​​​​​back to work
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

β€’Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

β€’600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

β€’4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

β€’14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep Paracelsus, is super smart, i think your right, He would know how to do it.
        It might not be a Commandment, but that's what we all are supposed to be doing, sharing and helping those that can't help themselves. ,
        You've got a great idea !!

Fucking commies! I love the idea. I'm in! The logistics for an underground network would take some working out. As you said, might only work out on paper.....
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

An interactive map, with pins stuck into an area we live at. So when we travel, we just look on the map for any closeby pins. If I click on a pin and it says someone's screen name, I can PM them and talk it over.

Most I would say no to, but all you who have grow journals I would definitely want to meet!

Its the new "Grow Weed Easy Map App" that Nebula is working on right now as we speak! Haha wishful thinking, but plausible....
        we download it and have an account and it tells you "3 fellow growers within 100mi of you" and shows you on a map and others that have accounts.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Campesino I'm about 3 hours away from Albany NY PM me and we can hook up if you have the time

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm also 3 hrs. from Albany NY. I'm in upstate.

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 and uncledoug
          Wow Thanks!
          Alright guys! If I am going to have my own car (not sure about that I may have to drive others) I will have a few hours to tour NY and NE on the Saturday that I fly in. I am on a red eye from LA, so I get in earlier than others.
          I would really love to meet both of you

I dont want to be on a map but Im game. I just like to grow stuff. If i know you here ill tell you where I am. I grow so much more than I ever use. Just paranoid which comes from what ive done in my life. Its funny how many friends you end up with when you always have something to smoke. No one knows what I do, they just know I Share. And alot. Lol

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Part of the reason it only works on paper is the lack of anonymity.

Can't believe I'm the only one who hit like. I like the idea there's not much travel on my agenda but you all can come to my place and get a jar. I've been donating it anyways. I've got 15oz left but will be harvesting more in late July from the looks of it. Maybe early August, still traveling isn't in my agenda.

But I'd definitely take a drive up the coast or come to a growers anonymous meeting. πŸ˜† I have become addicted to growing and thought about starting a support group rofl.

It would be nice if we could all meet up like Green75 and LuckyAcres did. We could set up a date and see who could make it. Maybe make another thread about it like Campesino did for dhgc. Let's see who can make it. I vote for a place like CO. But we can all decide on a place and time. Growing and harvesting taking precedence for the next few months for me. But I'm willing to get a baby sitter for a few days after dhgc. πŸ‘ πŸ’˜ ✌
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I'm game for the hook up I have met several of the people on here and have had good times with all, When I travel with the RV I pm growers in that region and see if they want to meet .
          As far as sharing I support family friend and a bunch of vets if you ever run out stop by I'll hook you up best as I can .
          @DAAS My grand kids know I smoke ,they do not know I grow when they are 18 I tell them and if they need or want to try it. to come see me

If any are traveling in NE PM me if you want to meet , I think knowing and being friends with all is a cool idea
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100, we are always ready, for anything, all my young-uns, even 15year old twin boys smoke, and have been getting high since they were 12 years old, but they are not your normal kids, they know it's illegal, And they know how to keep their mouth shut.And make excellent grades.
            We got a close knit family ,down here in Ms.
            But we like to have fun too.
            Seems like I know a bunch of yall, already, but in person, would be better.
            Hell, we might even rent a Winnebago, lol.And bring all the kids, I'm kinda proud of ALL my kids, lol
            Let's do this !!!.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X