Sick of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick of it

I've been without any weed to smoke for nearly a month now & I'm sick of it. I have one Amnesia autoflower on day 88. Trichs are about 70% cloudy, no amber at all, so I know it's not ready yet but I really don't give a shit. I'm fucking sick of waiting so, I'm looking for tips on doing a quick-flush, so i can get this thing on the drying string & get my head right. If I don't get high soon I'm afraid I'll start tearing things down.
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

Well, using a flushing agent like Florakleen or Sledgehammer will help hasten the flush process.
    Doesn't really sound like you are too early to start - especially given the circumstances!
    You may want to flush for a few days and then harvest a cola, while the rest of the plant continues to flush. No need to chop the whole plant early if you just need a little something to tide over.

Comment

Picked up a OZ of Alien OG at the dispensary$125.oo!

Comment

BillBates, yeah, that's what I'd do is If i was jonesing, I'd cut off, just enough samples and wait tillshe's done.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• KingKush
          KingKush commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, and I will chop a Nug-a-Day until the plant is gone, or until I can harvest the others. But yea, start cutting and hanging a chunk everyday, and it will get better and better every time you toke some.
          As a bonus: it's like testing harvest timing/trichome effects.

BillBates , man I've been there. I chopped a bit earlier than I would've liked but needed to. Like others said I chopped it in a few sections. It worked. If you were closer I'd say come over for tea 😉
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          If I were closer, I would have been over at your place weeks ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-0ofYs75jw I dunno where you are, but there are a lot of dispensaries out in them thar hills. You could use a break!

Comment

do you have a vaporizer? chopped off dry fan leaves will get you fucked up vaping, it will require lots of hits but youll get there

Comment

• BillBates
            BillBates commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I've got bags & bags of them, but last time I got a big headache in the bargain. No vape though.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Process it into concentrate

Bill you arent alone. Just stay strong. Harvest what you need. Use what you need. Better to use a little weed than get back on the bottle or pain meds. Ive seen you post before, although briefly, about worrying about starting drinking again. For me it was mostly pain meds. I took them because i needed them but it didn't stop all the bad shit they cause. Evil shit long term pain meds. If im off base sorry but i am just remembering a past post. I may not always react to what people say but I do remember and i do care.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            BillBates, used to be my favorite, for years, was them old shake an break Dilaudid., even when they went yellow the K4s. But what was even better was to put a green 1mg.plus a 2mg. Orange one, and @3mg, purple one and a yellow K4, and shake them all up at one time, it looked like a rainbow in that point, but boy did that work for pain.
            That went on for years an years, my pusher was UPS, my best friend worked there.
            Thank God, that's over with. Just Suboxone now, and that's bad enough, But at least i don't have to worry about UPS,anymore.
            Smoking helps my pain more than anything, never drank beer or whisky, didn't like the taste, but I sure liked that Dilaudid and H, taste, for about 30-40years anyway.
            Not again though.
            Sounds like you need a joint bad. Best way out of all that sitting around thinking and scheming and running around looking for that sh-t, is a good job. Then you got other things to do ,beside scheming.
            Good Luck with it.
            I know at one time where I live those K4s, were 80bucks a pop, using 4-5 a day that gets kinda expensive.

• growsomebuds
            growsomebuds commented
            Editing a comment
            I went to the hospital in 2011 for what turned out to be pneumonia. Hurt like hell. They gave me morphine for the 1st time, and it wasn't doing much. So they gave me dilaudid, also for the 1st time. I've never had strong painkillers like this before. OMG, that dilaudid was a warmth that went through my body! I've never felt that before. It was a one time experience I'll never forget.

• BillBates
            BillBates commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, dilaudid is the shizzle.

And your not alone. Alot are here doing what we do because of some type of pain whether mental or physical. And the options they try to give you quiet often make shit worse in the long run.

sorry if that was to deep.

To your question I sometimes harvest some at the stage you are at to get what I call wake up weed. When some trichomes are clear you tend to get speedier weed. Great for when coffee just doesnt cut it.
          Last edited by Redwasp; 06-14-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for support. It means a lot. I put some in the dehydrator at 5. It's now almost 9 & it doesn't feel one iota dryer than it did 4 hrs ago. Plus Miz Lady came home loaded for bear .... it has not been an excellent day.
            If the sun always shone
            -- Confucius

Comment

Suger leaves dry fast and they work really well.

Comment

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                I have about 20 jars of those in case i run out. Lol But to me having 10 jars left of the good stuff is running out. Im paranoid like that.

I just huffed & puffed a little bitty larfy bud. So wet i exhaled steam instead of smoke. I expected it to taste like horse-shit from hell but Doods, lemme tell ya, it tasted just like this Moroccan hash we used to get back in the late 70's/early 80's. I am now high as Cooter Brown & all is well.
              I also realize that this been-without-for-three-weeks-low-tolerance shit ain't gonna last, so I'm gonna live it up til I give it up!
              The roof
              The roof
              The roof is on fire!
              If the sun always shone
              -- Confucius

Comment

• Campesino
                Campesino commented
                Editing a comment
                Enjoy your Flight

• BillBates
                BillBates commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm is.

Bill i'm like DAAS and redwasp I am useing for the pain was on oxys and morphine for years ,nothing worked so I tried Cannabis and I was pain free for awhile,during the day I start smoking when my pain level gets to high so maybe one to two joints a day then at night I have so much more trouble ,I bet I smoke 2 joints an hour , I take night time meds at 7pm and I also take about a 1/4 gram of oil this gets me to around 3am then it starts all over I grow way more than I need so I never run out ,starting with tinctures trying to work out a good recipe for a combined oil thc and cbd .

Bill try this trim off a handful of leaves then saute them in butter for a few then make a omelet with them very surprising you get a high for the day
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                9fingerleafs. ,You are right, She absolutely loves helping people, her heart is as big as Texas.
                I talked to her day before yesterday, But not yesterday, I know my wife and kids are pulling for her too, It was pretty ruff surgery, too, But she wasn't scared one bit, she's a hellava lot stronger than I am.

• PuravidaC
                PuravidaC commented
                Editing a comment
                @OldJarHead and D.A.A.S.69, are you guys using fan leaves or sugar leaves? I have been flushing defoialated fan leaves down the toilet. Scrambled eggs with onions sounds like a much better way to start the day!

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                PuravidaC, both sugar and fan leaves, we love it, and the buzz, lasts a long time, plus it tastes great, don't throw any of them away,try it, I bet you like it, too.

Does this qualify as "strategic defoliation"?
              If the sun always shone
              -- Confucius

Comment

Bill been a bad few days with me. Almost to the point of going back to the Dr for pain meds. Im fighting it tooth and nail. But my mind just goes back to feeling human again. In 20 minutes i could be me again. I just want to be me again. The me before I got hurt. Uggg

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Felt like a good place to put this. Sorry for the post steal

• Campesino
                  Campesino commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Redwasp
                  Stay strong my friend

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X