10 oz auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 oz auto

My latest harvest yielded just over 10 zip from an auto grown in 95 days from seed. Bubble kush from rqs

This was done in dwc with 60 percent of the base 3 nutes and hydrogard. Useing a 315 cmh with a year old bulb.

I finally understand autos now. And love them 24hrs of light top at the 3rd and no defol makes for a very happy auto. In my experience that is.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Bro, mad props on that harvest! Those were some fat buds you got! Very impressed. Will you re-explain your nutrient ratios though I’m confused on what you’re saying. Also what is your base 3 nutrients you’re using?
    Perpetual harvest
    Sealed Room
    Full hydro
    Ebb and Flow
    Hydroton Media
    600w HPS
    GH Nutrients

Current Grow:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...icture-journal

Rozay SOG 9 plant 4x4:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...icture-journal

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      So most nute company's offer a base 2 or 3 nutes usually a boost, grow and bloom. When i started out growing i use to use all the additives that were offered by the company i use now I don't and get better results

I just put 3 green crack autos in rapid rooters today. This will be my 2nd attemptand growing in DWC. I plan to grow in top drip dwc 5 gallon buckets. Did you manifold after topping? Did you do an LST, supercropping, or other bending after topping? I am just finishing 2 autos a blue cheese and a blueberry. The blueberry was quite small and I just put in the jar after drying for 3 days or so. I actually only had about an ounce off the blueberry auto after trimmig, drying and removing the stems. I did LST and defol on that plant. The bluecheese was fimmed and defol and it is quite a bit bigger that the blueberry. Having said that the buds did not get very fat on either.
    Like Island mentioned above; are u using GH trio + hydroguard? no calimagic?

Thanks
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I used calmag i don't defol

Great job - must smell terrific, well actually just after harvest it smells like hay to me. Closer and closer...………...
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it's just now getting the funk

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      Bootsy Collins got The Funk

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      BillBates, my next door neighbor has got the fungus on his foot, looks horrible ,even from adistance, I hope he keeps it over there, cause my family, don't want that fungus, among us. Lol

24 hours from seed? Those colas are insane
    Instagram: @farmerjim420
    What is VPD?
    diygrowdata.com

Completed:
    #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
    Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
    In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
    In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
    • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
    • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
    • #diyrdwc
    • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

That's insane.
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

Great job can't wait to start my 1st auto grow now. Just waiting on seeds. Amazing!
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Awesome job abadtrip! I just took a bubba kush auto by dinafem down a few weeks ago. Ended up with 5 oz of some great bud. I can't even imagine 10, that's more than my average grow of 4 autos lol. Enjoy the smoke! Mine has a cheese taste, let us know how yours tastes!
          Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Ten ounces wet weight ?

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha no dry who actually weighs wet

Is this from one plant ? And I’m assuming it’s wet weight king . Let’s assume it’s half that once dry it’s still impressive if it’s one plant .
            DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              When dry you get a third of the wet weight, you lose alot of weight,
              But I can guarantee you that Abdatrips are dry weight.

When I see a weight announced on a plant, I've always assumed it refers to dry weight unless otherwise specified. I wouldn't even take a wet weight except as a point of reference for estimating future dry weight. After all, when I weigh myself, I don't put on a bunch of clothes & stand in the shower first.
            If the sun always shone
            How soon the tree would wither
            -- Confucius

Comment

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              You don’t bill . I layer and then shower . Listen when you say I’m 250lbs but look like your 200 lbs people are super impressed . I didn’t know there was another way to weigh yourself tbh . XD

• BillBates
              BillBates commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you been watching me on the scales?

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Among other places ..... 😐

I put it on the scales right before I jar it up usuall offer 2 weeks on the rack it was over 10 dry my last 1 came in at just over 9 dry
            It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X