Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all , I hope you all have a wonderful day its raining here, But if you would at some point today take a moment to say thanks to all who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom , everyone who served paid a price one way or another SO TO ALL THE VETS THANK YOU To all my brothers both alive and dead I miss you see you soon ,I will have a glass of scotch for you today
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

thank you vets.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Never forget you guys. Someday we will be able to have that great cookout in the sky.

Comment

"Day is done.

Gone the sun.

From the lakes

From the hills.

From the sky.

All is well.

Safely rest.

God is nigh.

Fading light.

Dims the sight.

And a star.

Gems the sky.

Gleaming bright.

From afar.

Drawing nigh.

Falls the night.

Thanks and praise.

For our days.

Neath the sun

Neath the stars.

Neath the sky

As we go.

This we know.

God is nigh"

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Many may not know there are words to Taps.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very cool 60 and I did not know that ,thanks for sharing

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for your service oldjarhead100

Thanks to all who served, my brothers in arms

Comment

My only, and older Brother, went to Vietnam when he was 19. Being my Big Brother, I wanted to be like him and enlist. For those too young to remember, that was a one way ticket to Vietnam. When he returned from his first tour I told him what I wanted to do and he proceeded to tell me that he would personally pound me into dog food if I did. I was lucky enough to have a high lottery number so I didn't get drafted but have been grateful to him my whole life after seeing what the experience did to him and others. He fought his demons and Agent Orange for the rest of his life. Attached is a photo of a marker at the Vietnam Memorial in DC where I spread some of his ashes. It is fitting for all those that did make it back...
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PuraVida, thanks so much for sharing that: your story really brings it home to the heart.

I pray for all those who know. Thank you. Not much more to say.

Comment

PuravidaC , I told my little brother, the same thing ,your brother told you.
            Worst experience in my life, those 18months in Vietnam, me being a drafted ,140pound weakling. I was scared to death, the first couple of months, until I found the heroin, then I didn't even care anymore.
            Still paying for that addiction, today.
            I'm proud, your brother, told you the truth.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know what you mean, because I'm sure he did some very violent things, to human beings, that he didn't want to do.
              Like we all did, hence the fukn, nightmares that never quit, I'm proud of you and your big brother.

• PuravidaC
              PuravidaC commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks @ D.A.A.S.69. When my Son turned 19 all I could think of was that was the average age of you guys in Vietnam. Seriously fucked up to send children to war. I always wonder, when I see someone thank a soldier for their service, how it is received. But you guys have my utmost respect and I am glad you made it home!

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              PuravidaC, Thank You very much man, that is very nice of you.

Nothing can numb the pain. It never goes away. We need people to stand in front of us to keep us safe. But when its "over" the pain has just begun for them. And thats not even counting what it does to those around you.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats one thing I think the government could do better they take weeks to make us able to do what they want and then when we are done they just turn us loose with no idea how to come home, to forget/forgive our self's , Iv'e always said you boys from the Nam era really got screwed , Asked no told to do a job you didn't want to do in the first place ,then when and if you made it you had to come home to an angry nation that treated you like shit , I make it a point to welcome Vietnam vets Home

• PuravidaC
              PuravidaC commented
              Editing a comment
              Agreed oldjarhead100! I was going through my Brother's paperwork after he died and found a psych report. When he first set foot back in the USA he was greeted by an anger mob burning flags and yelling insults. It really had a negitive impact on him. To make it through hell only to be welcomed home like that... He got a tattoo of an American flag on his chest with "try burning this, cocksucker" written above it. So to all you guys, welcome home and we are thankful to have you back!

Thank you to all that served and still protecting are freedoms God bless america

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X