attitude has bad attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attitude has bad attitude

I will not order from Attitude seed bank again. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with them this morning. After all that time they said they would not take any of my cards because I had a charge back with another company. I told them I could send cash but I would like a discount for the 25 minute expensive international phone call and poor quality on some of the last order. They said too bad so sad. Screw them. There are a lot of other seed banks.

good to know man thnx

Comment

Makes you kinda wonder where they got their name from.

Comment

Send them an email and include a link to this thread! Maybe that will change their attitude!

Comment

Sorry you had to go through that!! Good customer service is a MUST!!!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

How the hell did they know you had a charge back? Let alone what it was for? That's what makes me wonder... Little too much info for them to be knowing.

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
              WeirdWiredWolf commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly...how did they know of the chargeback? (and why did they feel the need to dig it up/what other info was included)

Lots of other seedbanks out there.
            My first grow

Comment

They were more than cordial when i ordered. Maybe don't demand things and people will help out more. There's a thing called email too.....
              "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
              5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
              600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
              Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
              400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
              ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
              13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

Poor quality on top of smart ass customer service not a great plan for repeat customers. Try Nirvana never had an issue with them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X