How I lost Friday the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I lost Friday the 13th

I lost Friday, Or how to make RSO without heat, let me explain I harvested a nice outside grow last fall lots of bud and leaves I took all the trimmings and the large leaves and put them in a large paper bag to dry. When dry I broke it all up and put it in quart mason jar addition to that i added a fifth of everclear 190% and placed in freezer for a week. Took jar out of freezer and put in storage closet that was in early January forgot all about it. That was four mounths ago!! well Thursday I got around to straining and pouring liquid onto a glass pan to evaporate dident take long about 15 hours scraped the oil into one corner Friday morning and tried it out, remember this was just trim and leaves no bud. well friend I’m here to tell u I LOST FRIDAY the day just melted away into the night a nice strong long lasting high!!!!! If u got the trim and the jar and $20.00 bucks for the everclear u just got to try this........ 😎 chow for now

Nice mate got to love a good high I am currently floating in the ionosphere
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Float away, brother. Just remember to come back!

Wow. So is that all there is to it? Jar with everclear, freeze a week, put it somewhere and forget it, evaporate, smoke it? Sounds like a great way to use up scraps!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      I dident smoke it, I used a toothpick and put on sum on my tongue 👅 3 or 4 times
      Last edited by Potted; 04-15-2018, 10:51 AM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      It's always stronger and a long-lasting high when ingested or sublingual.

I have some of this " wax" also gota say it really is easy to make and great topper on a bowl 👍

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to scrape mine out of a silicon tray (I thought they didn't stick well they do lol) I put it in a different silicon container and I use it at night before bed ,only way I can sleep with out leg pain I Haven't tried it during the day cause I dont really want to know how fucked up I am while sleeping lol

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      If your going to try during the day don’t plan on going any where for a while lol

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      " Don't really want to know how fucked up I am while I'm sleeping" Lmao, Ojh!!

Glad you have something that works. So many people in pain for so long, cause of our Gov being backwards and in bed with big Pharma, when we had the key all along, Won't even cause liver failure. When I flayed my thumb to the bone, last fall, Cannabis is where I got almost all of my pain relief. I took the new version of Vicodin that they prescribed, for the first two days, then never took it again. Took lot's of CBD's, and upped my smoking for a couple days, some edibles at night, so I could sleep with that giant bandage on my hand. Started with some cayenne poultice after a couple weeks, Cannabis salve after that.

Thanks for input everyone, I just learned something new to try out!

Made my own tincture with trim and everclear. First I decarbed it using a Sous vide, no smell. Then took the decarbed sugar leaf material, airy buds and again using Sous vide cooked in a mason jar with 375 ml alcohol at 170 degree water bath for an hour. Got 8oz of tincture that I put into medicine dropper jars. 2 dropper fulls, about 2ml in a shot of bourbon on an empty stomach get me HAF. Funny thing it tastes good too.
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    Coco Loco
    3plants, 3 gal pots
    Attic grow, fighting low humidity and low temps
    600 w Morsen led and viparspetra 300 w led
    GH nutes w/Cal Mag.
    1 dinefam Blue Cheese, 2 seedsman Northern Lights. Fems

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      That might work Sheik never thought about put it in more alcohol to change the flavor looks like Im having some scotch tonight lol

I tried it out again on Sunday this oil is very dark and sticky, I used a tooth pick to put into capsule and ingested, I got the same high as the last time. The only difference was it took a little longer to hit due to the capsule having to melt first,otherwise it’s a nice smooth, take your pain away high that lasted me a good 10 hours. Your results may vary. Lol

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      AND your mileage may vary as well.

I don’t count mileage when my feet don’t hit the ground he,he,he !!!!

Comment

did you decarb before adding the everclear?
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

I made some green dragon with 2 harvest of popcorn and trim thrown into a mason jar but chopped up in a smoothie thingy and I filled the jar to just below the top with trim I think like 5-8 ounces of trim ground up. Anyway I got 500 ml out of it and my face melts increases tolerance like crazy though I do 6ml at a time roughly over 200mg I think can’t remeber the gram/mg ratio at 252 for 27 minutes should be close to 15mg/1gram ratio I did a lot of grams lol filled my oven with weed filled the whole tray and had to do the two last packs love me tinctures

Comment

Negative, just dry in bag.this was just trim and leaves so I dident expected any miracles,turned out much better than I expected lol

Comment

here a chuckle for all I cleaned all my smoking stuff and saved the ever clear well I had the opportunity to run it and now I have some amazing oil that Im going to use as a salve cause it still tastes like a friggin ashtray
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thinkin about trying something like this with the vodka a soak my trimming scissors in. I scrape all the resin I can off with a razor blade, then soak if they get real bad. Have trouble scraping all the trics out of the bottoms of my jars, to. Maybe soak some everclear in them, and collect that stuff? Hate to waste.
              Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Good idea, but it won't be decarbed, so I wouldn't use it for tincture. You could gently simmer off the alcohol and make cannabis oil.

I rinse out my mason jars with some 151% rum when empty it wouldn’t take much of a strech to include a razor or two add some coke and a lime twist,Cuba Libra cheers 😎

Comment

This sounds like making iso hash . But you wouldn’t leave it for a week because the iso would pull the Chlorophyll out of the plant and give it a bad taste . I wouldn’t mine doing this but maybe only soaking for a short time until the ever clear turned an amber color . Once it turns green that’s the Chlorophyll. . But I really like the idea. I say it’s kinda like iso hash . But really it’s exactly like iso hash . Except your using high proof liquor in place in 97% isopropyl alcohol .

Imho bubble hash is the best way but I think I may still give this a try. Maybe that everclear adds someone you can’t get from normal iso hash or even bubble hash .
                DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X