• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful buds.

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!
      As much as I wish they had gotten a little bigger, this is one of the prettiest strains that I have encountered.

This is the base of the plant I just harvested today, filled with some of it's purple bud, " Straight off the vine".
    Hits a little hard, but zero dry or cure on it! Very nice dose of euphoria off that first hit
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very cool great idea I want to use a stem for a old merchum pipe I found but this is way cool as well

• GreenhouseEffect
      Editing a comment
      I ended up taking some of the fibrous bark off the stem of the pipe, and stuffing it inside of where the stem goes into the bowl. It seems to help seal it off, and make everything solid. I expect it to loosen a bit up as the stalk dries out, and I might add some more later, if it will fit.
      I also have been thinking," what could I use to repair cracks in a pot pipe, that would be safe when heated up?" Well, I have this stuff that has been trying to glue my scissors together while I trim!
      Might add some resin later on, " Renewable resource" for me, would only get me more stoned if it heats up and starts to vaporize! Might pack some around the stem to bowl connection eventually.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      I would think just using it would add to the seal. While using it resins will soak in, after the intial seal and break-in period. One day I will grow a monster and make myself one of those too. 👍

That is fuckin cool ! 👍

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Kind of a sad day, I really enjoyed growing this plant, and have never liked killing a plant all that much, since I was a little kid learning how to grow radishes in my parents garden.

Nearly all the trichomes were at least white, with a large percentage of amber ones. The buds never really fattened up all that much, lot's of sugar, even onto the basses of the smaller fan leaves. VERY big calyxes. I did have some light leaks, which may have contributed to my my buds just not filling out like normal.

She smells AMAZING, the best smelling weed I have encountered to date, down stairs just plain reeks, skunk until you walk in by the closet, then smells intense of blueberry and grape, the diesel is very faint right now. More blue berry smell than the blue berry I have smoked before.

I really enjoyed having this strain in my garden, and will have to plant the one fem seed I have left, next season. I think it could be good to try crossing with the original blueberry I have from MSNL. Crossing with something like Big Bud or even THC Bomb, could be really cool to see someone try.

Sittin' on my worm bin trimmin',smokin, the circle of life.
    Scraps of stem and fan leaves go to the earth worms under my seat, will feed new plants, new beauty, new life.
    What an amazing, beautiful, and humbling thing we are part of, living in this world.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      Editing a comment
      Haha!
      Well I'm not that bad anymore, but I used to pick up the vegetable thinings, and replant them in the used plastic 6 pack containers that the tomato and pepper sets came in!

Hear ya go, you guy's need some Stevie Wonder!!

Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

I don't know green I will be very happy about the Tuts demise after 7 weeks they should be close to done and not still vegging lol dam lights well its really the timers,should be all set now though so hopefully they will finish with no seeds,
      I wanted to say to you in my experience when the plants dont fill out like they should their is a good chance for seeds growing
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
        Editing a comment
        That makes sense OJH. The Blue Dream right next to her did put out some Bananas, and I have seen a couple immature seeds while trimming.
        I believe the light cycle getting messed up while I was gone for a while last month, may have caused the herm. If I find a mature seed, I will try growing it next year.

It is so nice to be done covering and uncovering though!!
        Been doing that jazz since January. These other plants I am going to let go to flower naturally this fall. Though I will probably try to get a CD-1 and a Bubble Gun pro clone to make pollen late this summer, by messing with there light schedule, so a little more covering/ uncovering, but given myself a break first.

Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

Fed the remaining plants some Bone meal and worm castings today, Jorge Cervantes style, pulled the straw mulch back, and sprinkled it all on top of the soil.
        The 3rd photo to right is the branch I accedentally broke off the Bubble Gun Pro. I quickly pulled off extra leaves, quick dunk in compost tea, and cut at 45, scraped stem and planted. Seems like it will grow, did not take time to get rooting hormone out.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Got after the aphids today, part of the reason I harvested the DOG, they have been getting out of hand in the veggy bed. Hit everyone with lots of Diatomacious earth today, and will alternate with bursts from the hose, and some Pyrythrine. Maybe the Neem, if I gotta. Yellow sticky traps up to, since they are sending out some winged aphids towards my pot plants now. A second generation of lady bugs has hatched out as well, from there pupating on my Pac choi seed crop.
          Got to decimate the little fuckers every chance I get!
          There chitin will feed my soil!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!!
          Last edited by GreenhouseEffect; 07-07-2018, 08:08 PM.
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Californiakid
            Californiakid commented
            Editing a comment
            I have lots of morning glories in my backyard and they attract all kinds of pests. That reminds me tomorrow I have to spray a soapy concoction around the house. Ounce of prevention...

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have wild morning glories in my veggie garden I ripped up mulched a shit load but theres still plenty, its evasive as hell

Well, I finally made it through another grueling day of work, made harder having to use a great deal of my laziest muscle, my brain, and finally was able to curl up with a beer and a bong and hang out with the plants. was sitting there on the worm bin, when I noticed this cool ass thing my plant was doing.
          Think you can kinda see it in the pictures, her leaves pointing in different directions, a couple in the first pic are aimed towards the setting sun, different angles cause of where there at, both hitting the most light possible. The other big fan in the second pic is on the other side of the plant and aimed at the light reflecting off my neighbors house.
          Anyway, thought it was cool, phototropism followed to the utmost. Usually don't see it cause the fan is on her disrupting things.
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            Editing a comment
            The white diatomacious earth is on the underside of the leaves, so may make it easier to see.

Tigarelle tomatoes, a variety from Baker creek Heirlooms, where I by most of my vegetable seeds. And some other stuff.
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            Editing a comment
            Finally rained yesterday afternoon, made the air smell delicious, made me glad I got both my plants harvested. Bring on summer monsoon season, it can rain as much as it wants now, the colorado rockies need the moisture. Put some fires out, wash some air, grow some wildflowers. Let it rain.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            wow those tomato look amazing ,Ill have to look them up and give them a try next year,

Thats a great site thanks for sharing

• GreenhouseEffect
            Editing a comment
            Thanks!
            They are more cold hardy than most variety's, and supposed to have good disease resistance. I you are ever in Missouri, visiting the the Baker Creek gardens are well worth it, they also have a small restaurant where they serve lunch of whatever it is that they feel like cooking that day. The meal is built around vegetables from there garden. All Heirloom varieties, and super delicious. Forget the town, but is near the birth place of Laura Ingles Wilder.

Coffee time, and just one hit from my Bong. The Green Crack Auto. Not a bad strain, but still looking for a better day time smoke. Really want to try Rassbery Cough from Nirvana for this, as it sounds like just my thing.
          Contemplating the Bubble Gun Pro, she is vedging great, and has her crown set on a course for my roof, just 2 more feet. I think I might top her and try to train the four top colas back a foot from the plastic.

Two conversations are had. I see the mouse hanging out under the tomatoes again, and ask it what she is up to. Clear intent is given, that I don't really want to kill her, but eating my plants will just not do. I offer a play date, with my friends cat. They say within half an hour, that mouse would be dead if they brought this particular Mouser over.
          Going out side to look at the outdoor vegetables, I am startled as always, to see gray kitty. A stealthy hunter, I never hear her, or sense her presence like i do with many animals, predator in the highest sense of the word, millions of years of predatory evolution, a mighty hunter. We hang out and I pet her, once again give permission to catch that mouse, offer to let her in my greenhouse, she does not take me up on it. Is intent on the small tunnel the mouse has to the outside world. I try to chase the mouse out to her, no luck.

Time for breakfast, and work, and the world of humans. Have a great day!
          Organic Soil,
          with molasses,
          In a Greenhouse with,
          Redneck engineering.

Comment

Weekly up date.
            Project Groot took place for the Bubble Gun Pro, CD-1, and Critical.
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              Editing a comment
              The Bubble Gun Pro branch that I acidentally knocked of the plant a week or two ago, quickly dunked in compost tea, trimmed, roughed up the stem a bit, and planted straight in the ground without any rooting hormone, was the only clone from the latest ones that has survived, so decided to replicate conditions, but make it easier to transplant.
              I think that particular method has been working for me the best, because moisture and oxygen supply in the root zone are more stable. The big mother plant helps drink up extra water, provide shade and humidity. The little microcosm of bacteria and earth worms probably helps. I also wonder about all the wheat seeds I get sprouting in the mulch, possible they have natural rooting hormones or such being released, especially when I pull them out and they break right back down into the very biologically active zone just bellow the mulch.

Just about reached the line of FIM today, so I went ahead and did that. Real low, with a pair of scissors. I wanted to leave room for a second chance, incase I failed, and had to top her.
            Got almost 2' to the plastic, but want to leave a minimum of 6", if not more. I have seem folks with some Very big plants, have them reach the plastic, get frost bit and bud rot from the condensation up there, end up throwing out top colas by the pound!
            Got Super cropping on my mind to, for when those growth tips grow out a bit.
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

a buddy gave me his mother plant of pineapple chunk and I had to do the same thing I cut 2 feet from the top and used that to make clones then put the rest in bloom tent so far so good even with the catastrophe that went on in there
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X