No announcement yet.

Dark Harvest GROW CHALLENGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stretch slowed down and we're working on some bud formation here. Debating on taking off some lower skinny branches to promote more growth to the mains. But they're so full of life and budlets I'll probably just keep them. De worked and tent is gnat free...for now. Everyone's plants look great and can't wait to see some trichs now 😆. ✌ Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_085854.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	257608 GrowersLove!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Campesino yes these are dgth. They haven't quite stopped but the mh helped in combination with warm lights off temps to slow verticle growth down. They haven't stretched much since I put the hps in so they seem to be working on budsites now. Still running warmer lights off temps too.

I know what you mean about wishing you'd taken more off. That's how I feel about my shop grow. So I'll decide this weekend if I really want to. Lollipopping will encourage that stretch ime.

Coming on 70 days for the misfits and they're getting ripe fast and I'm thinking they're really close. Maybe 14 days 😉. They sure smell good too. I took a look at trichs already since pistils are starting to curl and wow. Maybe you got the same strain who knows but they kinda smell like bubblegum to me 😆. Have a great weekend buddy.

Misfits Click image for larger version

Name:	20181015_094712.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	258491Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_094726.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	258489Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181015_094129.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	258490
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fabulastic! Love them when they are at this stage.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      They look pretty good for misfits 😁

How are they smelling?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those are some nice looking misfits at least they were a decent strain I've got the opposite problem one non auto ,I signed up but cant log in IDK I'm going to give a day and try again

Hey all, heres a quick update... defol the last few days, res change today. Upped the LKB and added a Pulse sensor to my tent! This one tracks VPD and light intensity in some sort of % (need to figure that out still) as well as temp and rH.

Snapped a main on the Aurora Indica which is a bummer cuz it was nicely trained - and I love Indica. I blame the bomb ass canna-cracker-brittle I made yesterday 💪🤓🤙🤤🤤🤤

Had a couple cups of everclear tincture still lying around. Reduced it to "RSO/MBO" and used the majority of it for the butter and brownsugar mix (1cup of each). Poured that over saltine crackers then sprinkled chocolate chips on top and let it bake in the oven for about 15-20 mins. Spread chocolate evenly and chill in the fridg.
    Instagram: @farmerjim420
    What is VPD?
    diygrowdata.com

Completed:
    #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
    Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
    In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
    In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
    • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
    • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
    • #diyrdwc
    • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post quick up dates pics!

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely truly

Waiting for some pics from Campesino..................... What crime against humanity did he commit to get banned? Shit I should have been banned ages ago!

Comment

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        why did he get banned, and who banned him?

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        It could have been anyone. For instance maybe Jefferson Beauregard Sessions did it. Those shifty eyes tend to give him away. He was an attorney you know, and they cannot be trusted.

I confess! All of the above is disinformation.

• farmerjim
        farmerjim commented
        Editing a comment
        Its def a super bummer, but the dark harvest is alive and well. If anyone is on instagram you can find him there... @drmjcoco

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X