• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	253048 Just before the lights came on this afternoon.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

β€’Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

β€’600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

β€’4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

β€’14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the white spots from foliar? De? Just an observation, I'm sure you know they are there πŸ˜†.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy
      Yes a calcium foliar, its been dry so they like the shower now and then. I figured, I had it, so its a good extra measure.
      Its also supposed to be good for heat stress.
      Last edited by Californiakid; 09-27-2018, 09:27 PM.

Well at least the one Chefbjy chef is looking beautiful.as I'm sure your will too. Looks like they will produce some awesome smoke.

Comment

Running out room, good thing we flip tomorrow
      I'm not going to auto feed the OH because they are taking different amounts of solution. Since I have been treating them more like soil but watering every still, they have really took off.

DWC have some fat branches but the OH are pretty much the same, a touch smaller. The soil girls have the thinnest branches but are stronger. Most of them are about 18"-20" tall but at least 24" wide. The GC OH is the smallest but has been really filling out. I'm sure this is more to do with the style of growing than a weaker seed. It was doing better than the DGTH but then kinda stalled for a while after the topping, then the transplant probably hindered it some more. I have been keeping a detailed log of the schedule for all which can be posted if need be. Kinda stopped keeping that updated but you guys get the idea of what's going on I'm sure.

All got a light hair cut and a little training/tying down. Most of the canopy heights are even. Pulled some clones for a friend and a few for bonsai mothers. Pinched all the main branches in a few spots each. All still get a foliar 3 times a week at least.

Name:	20180928_004521.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	253120

Name:	20180927_235647.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	253121Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_235620.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	253122
      OH base, top GC bottom DGTH. I'm loving the ring for training. It keeps the middle open and can secure branches anywhere to it. I bent hooks in the stakes to make sure the plant didn't pull it out of the medium.
      Now the fun part, lets see if my love and attention pays off. Looks like it has so far πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ–€ will post in my thread tomorrow when in the their new spot.
      "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
      5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
      600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
      Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
      400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
      ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
      13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

Trying to get ready for flip! Gorilla Cookies, deffenitly ready! Nice an Bushy an atleast almost 2ft tall.. my far ghost train haze is looking good! Finally coning together an looking more an more like one of my other plants! But she's gonna have to get tied down before the flip! I usually haven't been tieing down, just using lst an super cropping.. but every time i spread her out, within that day she right back lol.. i am also hoping that my gg#1 will be close too finishing up soon! She's taken over the whole 5x5 tent! Just harvested two soil plants, ( agent Orange, and sugar) got three more small 3 gal pots of bubba kush that are almost finished.. i want to clear the big tent out to get these challenge girls all the room.. plus got clones going of each.. so we'll see what happens here ..

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Seedsman...they said they would compensate me on my next order. I'm about to place an order and if I get another seed mix up I won't be using them. I'm going to try newguy now.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I have to order from msnl again to get a replacement on the wrong seeds they sent me. Not a big deal but I would prefer to have my options open.

• Trichomefarmer88
          Trichomefarmer88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that crazy they gave me three options i picked a free best feminized package an they still sent me two free fast fem white widow.. i just paid 20$ for the shipping is all

Happy FlipDay!!

1week ago...

Name:	
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	253332

Name:	
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	253333

today...

Name:	
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	253334

Name:	
Size:	3.71 MB
ID:	253335 ​​​​​​​
        Instagram: @farmerjim420
        What is VPD?
        diygrowdata.com

Completed:
        #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
        Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
        In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
        In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
        • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
        • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
        • #diyrdwc
        • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

• farmerjim
          farmerjim commented
          Editing a comment
          I swapped 2 of the plants in the tents...

Holy smokes this is the plant I dropped my clip fan on and broke a branch right down the side. Taped up and growing major fat colas atm πŸ˜‰. She will be one of the dark challenge girls. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_172356.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	253673Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_172402.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	253674
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          These are your not photos right? Those are some fast girls

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are the not photos. That's what I thought Redwasp. They are getting huge but still far from ripe πŸ˜‰. I can't believe some are even fatter then my photos in my shop, which I'm now doubting are gg#4.
          Glad I didn't cull. I talked so much smack about them earlier and how gnarly they look. The one I didn't top is still an ugly gal but ugly gals need love too πŸ˜†. I'm impressed with the misfits now.

The ugly girl on the 12th. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180912_173920.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	253683 I'll get a better whole pic but she is really nothing but buds and leaves atm. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_172430.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	253684

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah those are some beautiful girls.

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          This will be the one I harvest right before lights on the other one not shown here will be the other dark challenge girl.

Name:	
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	254436Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.86 MB
ID:	254437Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	254438Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	254439
        What is VPD?
        diygrowdata.com

Completed:

Current Setup:
        • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
        • #diyrdwc

Comment

Not gc photoperiods, which I will refer to as the misfits, are stacking nicely. The ugliest one I never topped has a huge main cola around 6-8" tall and like 2" round. The plant I broke is amazing and just ripped with 1 and 1/2" wide colas 14" long. The one I topped late is getting it's groove on now and stepping up to her sisters. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181004_074448.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	254912
          Dgth getting busy under the canopy and I'm going to have to get in there and either tie stuff down or cut some off. The canopy is pretty even and filling out the 5x5 nicely with only 3 plants. I have just enough room to work around them and have my fan in there still. My active intake is now passive as it cooled off so much I had to shut it down. Turned my exhaust down to 2 and am now venting into the room to keep it warmer. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181004_084107.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	254913
          The dgth I broke is a beaut and is stretching around 1" a day. The leggy one is trying to make me raise my light at 3" a day on some branches, I just had to supercrop a few to keep the canopy even. Not much verticle stretch on the dgth in front though she is spreading out and getting bushy. 6 days into transition and no real budlets have shown but there are lots of pistils everywhere. So long and wispy going down pretty far on the branches, think there's going to be some long colas in the near future. Loving the open camera app and macro shots. Here's a few pics πŸ˜‰.

Comment

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            Campesino curious to see how well your autos are doing under 12/12 πŸ˜‰. I'm also curious if you would have noticed a difference by now if we had flipped at original time. Like the overall formation and ripining being as the photoperiod we were supposed to have were 9 week flowering time. My pistils are starting to darken and 2 months would seem almost too long imo.

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            10-4 good buddy πŸ˜†. Sounds like your courses have sparked interests amongst your peers, and you're just the person they want to learn from πŸ˜‰. Looking forward to seeing your pics πŸ˜ƒ.

Campesino hard to think that these would go another 2months. The one I didn't top has a lot more dark pistils then the other 2. The one I topped late isn't ripining as fast as the other 2. The one I broke is putting on some serious weight atm and pistils are darkening. I feel like the misfits will be done in 4 more weeks. Idk what they are but I wouldn't mind growing more roflmao. If done right these would put off some massive colas.

Probably going to have to get a dark room ready after I take the Skywalker out of there to go through with the dark challenge. Trying a new curing method and clones should be rooted and ready to go or they will be composted. Leaving me a room open to clean and set up for darkness. Happy growing all enjoy the sugar flash πŸ˜‰.

Comment

See ya in a week all...

Name:	18333.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	401.9 KB
ID:	256206Click image for larger version

Name:	18331.jpeg
Views:	172
Size:	363.8 KB
ID:	256203Click image for larger version

Name:	18323.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	289.1 KB
ID:	256199Click image for larger version

Name:	18325.jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	256205Click image for larger version

Name:	18319.jpeg
Views:	137
Size:	438.2 KB
ID:	256202Click image for larger version

Name:	18321.jpeg
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	256204
          GC and DGTH ☝️

Name:	18315.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	256200Click image for larger version

Name:	18320.jpeg
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	256201Click image for larger version

Name:	18327.jpeg
Views:	177
Size:	418.8 KB
ID:	256207
          That free light bulb makes some nice buds, hanging with two other plants.
          "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
          5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
          600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
          Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
          400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
          ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
          13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            Have a safe trip and pack some extra socks. Kinda wet and chilly πŸ˜‰.

• RosettaStoned
            RosettaStoned commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks I'll be inside 😁

AI, dGTH, Gc...

Name:	
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	256239Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	256238Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	256237
          Attached Files
          Last edited by farmerjim; 10-08-2018, 02:42 AM.
          What is VPD?
          diygrowdata.com

Completed:

Current Setup:
          • #diyrdwc

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you take the scrog out? Or is that a different tent? Looking good either way πŸ˜‰.

• farmerjim
            farmerjim commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks oldjarhead100! Chefbjy, i did not, different tent only took pics of the 4x4... new post coming with both on my individual thread bc I've been neglecting that one πŸ€“πŸ€™

Misfits are ripining up faster then anticipated. Little gnat damage, maybe a ph drift caused some kind of leaf issue. Though it doesn't appear to be spreading and the rest of the leaves look fine. Not too worried about it. Trichs are developing well but still a couple weeks off. Winning the trich race in the shop so we'll have the clones a spot to grow in when these come out. ✌

Comment

What is VPD?
            diygrowdata.com

Completed:

Current Setup:
            • #diyrdwc

Comment

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude the growth is intense ! πŸ‘

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice around 10/04 it started to come off the screen as they blew up.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              wow do they look like there loving life

Been super busy with work havent really got to mess around on here much, everyone's girls though looks awesome!!! I have nice size little budlets ALL OVER the place! So cool, best of luck everyone peace out✌

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X