Colodial silver and autoflowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colodial silver and autoflowers

Hey guys i was wondering of a great way to make my own auto seeds would this be my best option buy some seeds of a strain i like and use the colodial silver to self polinate it hence makin auto seeds or can you use photoperiod pollen on an auto female? I just want a way to get guarenteed auto genetics without spending 1000s on seeds.
    Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

If im not mistaken, others chime in.

The rudos auto trait is a very reclusive trait, so breeding with a photo will not guarentee it to be an auto of its own, unless you are willing to breed multiple times to obtain that specific trait.

Crossing an auto with auto will be significantly higher of an auto being created, as both plants share that trait.

Also I wouldnt self polinate itself, cross it with another

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you cross with another, it won't be feminized though, isn't it? If you wanted auto feminized, you'd use colloidal silver? Why do you advice against it? (i'm very interested in this very topic haha)

Yes, you have two females, stress one with silver causing it to turn male while still having female genes. Pollinate the other fem. If they are are self pollination that promotes hermi does it not?
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 04-03-2018, 03:02 PM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I think I get it. Dont let the one you stressed up self pollinate, instead collect the pollen and use it on the other one. Harvest the seeds on the non-stressed up, and THOSE will be auto feminized, did I get that right?

• Tdh101jr
      Tdh101jr commented
      Editing a comment
      Gg#4 was made from it being self pollinated of not correct but i kinda understand just dont want to waste 2 fenales for seeds if i can get away with 1 but i get what your saying just need to do some more reasearcg on the subject i guess. Anyone know of a good company that produces c s thats min20ppm for this exact reason.

I do belive so, i am only going off the tutorials. I have zero experience on it yet. After you collect the pollen chop what you stressed. Ie: i plan on doing one branch of or the plant

Comment

i just did a similar post with this exact issue. I am a little further along on my project but I think my questions will help ya and the video/ other videos I have on this topic I am currently in the process right now.

Comment

• Tdh101jr
        Tdh101jr commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the link and that bit of info. So you can just spray 1 branch then what cut it and place in cup of water till they burst so dont risk contaminating the whole plants? I hit the sub n like button 2 so follow the links to my current grow, have some nice ladies there too!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X