• Show
Clear All

atu micro grow

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	190301
    This is my last grow until June. Circumstances force me to wait.

Plants:
    Critical (Royal Queen Sds), 8 Ball Kush (Barneys Frm), Euphoria CBD (Royal Queen), & Night Queen (Dutch Passion). I have great fondness for Kush right now.

The girls are in week 1 of flower after 30 hours of darkness. Using Advanced Nutrients. This is the small grow box with a 200 watt CFL. The stretch is on!
    Last edited by alltatup; 03-28-2018, 05:28 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Wow, they look like super healthy plants, great job!

Comment

I Absolutely hate it when life gets in the way of growing lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        You got that right.

They are certainly off to a great start!
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

looking great, cant wait to see them grow!
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH
        2x innova 19w full spec led
        175cfm fan, can 33 filter
        8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Good Morning Alltatup, absolutely beautiful plants, vivid colors, healthy as all get out.
          We sure hope your circumstances get much better. Hope everything goes ok!!
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks DAAS! Life happens!

The plants look good but dam that sucks I would hate to stop growing I hope u got enough stashed away to last u. Good luck
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I HATE not being able to fire up another grow in my big box!!! I gotta wait.

Healthy looking plants as usual 👍
          "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
          5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
          600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
          Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
          400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
          ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
          13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

Name:	
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	192859Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	192860

Eight days later, heading into the end of week two 12/12. I switched them over about 5 weeks after sprouting. I'm under a time constraint, and I have to have this grow wrapped up by the end of May.

Second pic shows space between plants and grow light; let's see how they fill it in. The RQS Critical, front left, has the most stretch; she's got Skunk in her. 8 Ball Kush (BF) front right; Euphoria (RQS) rear right, and Night Queen (DP) left rear.
            Last edited by alltatup; 04-05-2018, 04:54 AM.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              OJH, you are too kind. It ain't perfection until the fat trichomes sing.

• BlueBudz
              BlueBudz commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good! So what Is the goal with a grow this size? Meaning what do you expect(hope) to get as far as yield?

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              BlueBudz I don't expect a lot out of this small box. Coupla oz sure would be nice.... I

Name:	
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	193965Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	193966Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	193967

Starting week 3 of 12/12; buds appeared on 8 Ball Kush and Euphoria last week, so like around 10-11 days into 12/12. I really do believe that the 30 hours of darkness when I make the switch helps with faster budding... They are moving every day; this is a fun, exciting period of the grow.

I upped the nutes a bit as there is no sign of burn; using Advanced Nutes.

And cat who is mesmerized by the wood stove fire. She's always there.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              they are growing like crazy ATU and I love the cat , Buddy is sitting on 4 eggs right now I have to leave them in with her for a couple of weeks otherwise she just lays more ,If I leave them then she stops lol

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              She loves you like crazy OJH

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good like always I had to retire my micro box for the hotter season do to no smell control in it

Name:	
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	196118Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	196119

Starting week 4 of 12/12; they have all budded up. The Royal Queen Critical--front left--has surprised me with her stretch and her long internodes; this is definitely a Sativa phenotype! (She's 60% Afghan 40% Skunk). The Bad Azz Kush (Barney's, front right) is the shortest, who certainly could have done with another week or two of veg, but I'm under the time constraint with this grow. It's funny how the two taller plants (Night Queen left rear) are on one side, and the two shorter (Euphoria CBD right rear) are on the other. It's made it easier to expose all bud sites.

I've been pinching the lower growth to keep it from starting for the last couple of weeks, and snipping off a leaf or two per plant as needed. So I didn't do any major trimming/defol at the end of week 3.

You can see in the second pic how much bud room they have right now. It's a small fkn box...

Comment

Looking healthy as always atu! Do you think it's the phenos as to the reason they are short on one side and tall on the other side of the box? Probably doesn't have anything to do with lighting arrangement I imagine. In either case, they looking good!
              Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                mcubed, there are four different strains in the box, so from what I read up on, I knew that these strains were supposed to be on the short side. I like the differences they show!!

They are looking fantastic as usual ATU
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, dude: my little modest grow while you fight in the jungle to maintain order!!!!

• RosettaStoned
                RosettaStoned commented
                Editing a comment
                His jungle of weed must be a glorious sight

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I do find myself staring lovingly at the girls but its just not my girls I love everyone's plants lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	197890

Beginning week 5 12/12, week 4-ish flower. Flushing them today. I saw signs of calcium deficiency, so I'm going to make sure that the pH fluctuates down to 5.5 so they can absorb more calcium. Leaves have darkened, no signs of nute burn. Go micro girls!
              Last edited by alltatup; 04-24-2018, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning Alltatup, those are gorgeous plants, they look mighty healthy to me.
                Hope you are doing well.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks DAAS!! I'm blooming!

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                hey Atu you have a mini jungle there lol very healthy looking

alltatup sure is consistent. Classic textbook grows.
              Very clean and orderly, on schedule. I like it.
              "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, kid! But what's a textbook grow???

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X