Is this a proper manifold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a proper manifold?

Just curious to see if this is what you all would call a manifold. It was kinda just the way i ended up training them as this is my 1st time training plants, its what i naturally did. But this plant has been topped 2x and the side branches havent at all there is a total of 15tops i want to know if i can take this up 1 more time to 30tops or should i leave it at 15 and let them grow upwards for a sec and flip? Its growing like half inch a day but it is like 3rd or 4th week into reveg.
    Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Looks like it is. Looks like you will need to do the second part of the manifold soon However I belive in the tutorial, you can let it grow as much as you choose, or keep making more depending how much time you want it in veg for!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 03-28-2018, 05:54 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X