No announcement yet.

FastBuds, Fastberry -C4 DAY 9D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Indeed, the ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in evident agony.

The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She explained that she was a physical therapist: Please allow me to help.

I'm a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me she told him earnestly.

Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be alright...I'll be fine in a few minutes, he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch.

But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants, and she put her hands inside. She began to massage him. She then asked him: How does that feel? To which he replied: It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      My lesson plans for the ladies go South when I try telling them about the proper grip pressure during the stroke, choking down on the shaft, and that's how I like to hit it.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Californiakid, KingKush, Man, those are both super funny.
      How about one of WillieNelsons, these 2 ladies made it to their tee time, and hit away.
      But one of the ladies got stung by a yellow jacket, and ran back to the pro shop, and told the Pro about it.
      The Pro asked the lady where she got stung,
      And the Lady said between the First Hole and the Second Hole, and the Pro told her that was easy to fix, He told her that her stance was to wide, narrow it up some.lol

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Do like, guys

PaganRich, just wanted you to know I ordered a few seeds from OriginalSeeds, and got some of BarneyFarms, RedDiesel, like you grew, got some nice freebie autoflowers too. Have a great day, Mate.
    And yes Alltatup, is doing fine, I told her you were very concerned, about her, operation, she said, to not worry, but that she was just real sore, now.
    She said, she hopes to be out of the Hospital, really germ, factory, by Friday.
    Later,Mate.
    PS- Yes, come on over, you are more than welcome to stay with us, as long as you like.
    I would not advise bringing any smoking material, with you though, if you get ready to visit another place in the USA, we have got plenty, to give you for your journey.
    Mate, you are very young at 55 years old, you still have many sun rises, and sun sets, to enjoy, my friend.
    ps, just no hitting, on my wife, because she's easy, just kidding mate, She loves everyone, She is a real original old time hippie, to this very day, you will love her, and my children, and they need to see another culture, for certain.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-18-2018, 03:06 PM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Thank you mate....appreciated. Are you up for a friendly challenge? How about Aug I use a Red Diesel cutting and you start a seed off. It will be interesting cos we have different set-ups, lights, etc. Could see how they compare. Overall winner-biggest yield dry. Tempted?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, yes, I'll do that, that sounds like fun, to me.
      But your plants are always, bigger than mine, it seems.
      But I shall try it, it will be fun.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Optical illusion

Weekly update.
    Day 99, For the Fastberry from FastBuds. Took a few leaves off, so they could get more light, she's really started stacking them buds now.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Weekly update.
      Day 99, for the C-4, from FastBuds.
      She is really stacking buds now too, took a few leaves off of her to,
      HappyGrowing,
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        Plant is looking very nice D.A.A.S.69 Good work.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabliss, thanks man, but I ain't done nothin, but top them, I really about gave up on them, because they never would flower, untill switched to 12-12.
        Have a nice Sunday Cannabliss.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        A really beautiful perfect plant, DAAS.

is fastbud suppose to flower fast?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Supposedly, like most of the other autos, I've seen pistils as early as 15days, up to close to 40days, normally by day 21-25, you are seeing pistils.

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        is fast bud photogenic and autos arent but they kinda can be fast harvest?

Beautiful plants by the way bud.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Redwasp.

Plants look great! How are things in the south? Did you hear we’re gonna be legal October 17? Looks like I’m holding off on those auto beans a while longer, just got 6 new strains gifted to me(photoperiod clones).
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH
      2x innova 19w full spec led
      175cfm fan, can 33 filter
      8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueBudz, it's hot and humid as hell, downSouth, where I live, even hard to breathe outside.
        Yes I heard about Canada, being legal in a few months, man you are one lucky dude, lol.
        And I knew I should have moved to Canada,, when Vietnam was going on, like several of my buddies did, but I had a low draft number, and got drafted, and sent to Vietnam, Mexico is much closer to me, but I didn't like that idea very much.lol
        Looking back, I wish I would have gone to either place, instead of where I went, that was horrible over there.
        But good to hear from you, and good to know that you are doing well.
        Take it easy, BlueBudz.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        @D.A.A.S69 i hear you. I didnt get drafted went voluntary but fuck I didn't know what happens after.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think what the gov.does when we get home is a crying shame ,one of the biggest travesties ever.

The girls r looking great D.A.A.S.69
      Visit my current grow at
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Blazed227, they still got a ways, to go, maybe they will be ok ,when done.
        Thanks again.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X