6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, thanks, she is healthy, I have been reading up on those air pots, I'm gonna try them soon, they are kinda high priced though, have a nice weekend. Mate.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 They are around 13 notes here which is the same as the cloth bags. Both are pricey though the air pots are re-cycled plastic milk containers made up in Scotland so, environmentally friendly...until they are flown abroad

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      ....dang...

Weekly update
    Day 91 for the C-4, from FastBuds
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I'm not good at bud pictures, but I'm gonna try to put one on here that came from the Mephisto, Ripleys OG.
      Only got 112 grams, dry, from her, the buds have been in brown paper bags 6 days, at 52percent humidity , now they are in jars, But they really are hard, sticky, and even smell great, can't wait till they have been in the jars, a couple of 3-4weeks.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Sorry, I forgot the picture.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the fishing pole in the golf bag gives you something to do if your having a bad day lol. I've never played golf thought it was a big money hobbie and I didn't need another one of those

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the bud thats how its supposed to be done

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          I used to play with my father in law. Loved it. But he has had stints in his kidneys for years now and cant play. So we just lay around and pretend we are willie Nelson. See how much we can smoke. Lol

Looking delicious d.a.a.s, your grow some awesome flowers.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          My dad is a teaching pro & managed a couple of golf courses when I was a kid. 83 years old and still gets to the driving range a couple of times a week to give a lesson. I grew up on golf courses & can still fly a 4 iron 210 yards but I am not a good scorer. My short game has always sucked.

• KingKush
          KingKush commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 BillBates
          Yea I ended up revolving my life around golf. Never was the best player, until recently staying at home with the kid has helped my game actually. More time to play, low stress.
          But I played golf since 2, taught by my mom. Played for the college team but never placed. Got my teaching degree to be a head pro, but the agronomy and turf grass is my love, so went for that direction. Would be nice to wind up as a GM at a sweet little club someday, getting paid to play with the members and telling your pro and super what to do, Lol

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          King kush - you'd be really surprised (or maybe not) how many times I heard that very story from the greenskeepers Dad managed. They came up playing golf with an eye on the tour but wound up falling in love with the golf courses & their stewardship. Stuck at the golf course on a rainy day at 15? Out to the cart barn I'd go to hang out with the greenskeeper's crew & drink beer.

Is it just me or do autos seen to make some of the fatest buds. My white widow auto is gonna have the fatest bud ive ever grown.

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          All the autos i have grown, about 5 so far, have produced fat buds but they're not dense & hard. While they give the appearance of being big (and they are) mine haven't weighed out like they looked like they would. They have all been real good smoke, though

Those are some massive colas D.A.A.S.69. You're going to get a nice smoke out of that tree err plant. Congrats my friend.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too I hope it went well. My uncle is 35% in his heart function tests. 4 heart attacks 2 strokes 3 stints and he's still chugging along.

It would be great to meet up for a powwow though. I think we could collaberate on a lot of useful info regarding all things mj related. Gwe powow ftw! 😃.

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          I had no idea about alltatup. I hope everything goes well with her.

I'm down to meet up if it's within my lazy ass driving range lol.

• freddyyola
          freddyyola commented
          Editing a comment
          i know i just joined here but id love to meet some fellow growers get a chance to try some bud you guys grew! yo daas did grow that with MS top soil that you dug up and mixed with perlite and used it through out the whole grow? what else did you use im just interested because i didnt think regular top soil would be any good but i guess really good top soil in some places can probably work.. i just thought compost would be an better than some dirt and perlite but am i wrong or missing something... also im from FL right on the state line not far from MS at all!

Excellent job daas! Your plants are always looking soooo good! You can tell you know what you're doing!
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Doubledealing72, thank you, my friend, But it sure ain't me,
          I ain't doing anything but watering them and using Recharge, and molasses, every 2-3 days. Thanks again ,476.

Just trying to see if I could get a better picture, than that first one. This one might not be much better, but least it's in better light.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy Fathers Day to you. That is one beautiful photo.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          uncledoug, Thank You, Happy Fathers Day, to you, too.
          Have a great day.my friend.

• freddyyola
          freddyyola commented
          Editing a comment
          how many grams did you get off a 315 lec

D.A.A.S.69 never ceases to amaze me. Dude grows fat buds AND is a golf ringer. Dumb as a stick my ass.
        Have a great fathers day buddy.
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Californiakid,, Brother, I ain't good at nothing, no more, my wife will tell you the same thing too, lol, jus kidn,.
          And as for the golf game, it's more like watching Caddyshack, my buddies, that I play with, ever one of them, uses the old foot wedge, they don't know what it means to play it down, like the rules say, I always act like I don't see them though, haha.
          But I'll sure take their money, And they sure love to play.
          They just never learned how to hit, a golf ball, properly, hitting down on it, they always try to help the ball up, it's funny as heck really. Take it easy.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          My Idea of golf is with a bow ,first you have to stick the ball then you shoot it from there lol

Hey D.A.A.S. these look great. is this with Mega Crop alone?
        complete beginner
        39" x 39" x 78" tent
        315 Watt CMH
        4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
        Automatic top feed into coco.
        Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          My plants are digging on that mega/sweet cocktail.

• Cronk
          Cronk commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I'm sold on the Mega. Buds are fat and growth has been really good. Gonna add that Bud Explosion next grow

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cronk, oh ,yeah, I forgot to mention the BudExplosion, I used it the last couple of weeks.
          That MegaCrop and their products are as good as any in my book, I love it.
          If people tried it, they would be hooked, for sure.
          Plus good folks run the company, and will help you anyway, they can, I really love, that part.

D.A.A.S.69 im down in Hattiesburg, Mobile, Biloxi, Corinth, and Baton Rouge (where Im from but moved) alot. I live a bit farther up (not much) the map But basically on the MS River. If I say what tributary im on I could be found. Anyways we could probably meet up sometime. I travel alot and all my family is spread out from the Alabama coast to the Louisiana coast. Except for my one rich asshole Uncle Who lives in Nashville.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp, sounds like the Arkansas River to me, ain't nothing better than being on the banks of the Mississippi River.
          Wildlife everywhere, I can tell you know all about living in the country, lol.
          Best place in the world to raise up kids, the right way, lol
          Any time your down this way, holler, and we will burn a few. We don't do no drinking, but smoking is different.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Wont say what river im on. Lol but i go that way alot and up for trying all smoke.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          there is some pretty sweet country in up state Maine around Moosehead lake and the rangly lakes ,only negative are the black flys they suck lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.39 MB ID:	216056 My little brother was on the varsity golf team his freshman year of high school. He's pretty good. He could probably hang with yoi guys. Me on the other hand...just call me caddy lol
        Last edited by Californiakid; 06-18-2018, 07:01 AM.
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Californiakid, Sounds like your little brother, is a real player,
          I love to play, I'm just not very good, anymore, never was great, but I can get around the course.
          For solid contact, on full iron shots, you have got to compress, the golf ball, you hit the ball first, then you take a divot, not the other way around.
          The best iron player, on tour is SergioGarcia, and the next best is HenrickStenson,, when they hit full iron shots, the sound of their contact, is mind blowing, it's so loud, very few other pros, can replicate that sound.
          Sergio, has so much LAG, saved up for the hit, it's unreal.
          Those clubs in that picture are of old clubs.
          I play with Mizuno MP52, dual muscle, now.And they are very solid, because I've let REAL players, try them out , haha.

• KingKush
          KingKush commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the tour player Luke Donald. He is small, average looking, and such a smooth swinger. That's all I got going for me, but we still hang with the big boys. Stenson is average build too, and we gotta reapresent!
          DAAS has the right idea, gotta hit down and compress the ball. One thing my budddies cannot understand is that "in order to gain speed, you slow down" meaning that the harder you try, the worse the shot.

Pretty soon you will have a chance to score your age!

Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 i think we might know each other. In real life. Lol seems Ive played with you. Lmao

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            We might have, but I think ,I'm much older than you.I just had my 67th, birthday on April 29,.lol.

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Not that much older. Lop

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X