Smoking frozen weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking frozen weed

So I am intrested if any 1 has done this my car weed that I take to work to smoke on my break freezes over night it' dryed and cured but cold as hell and breaks up like dry weed u can crush it between your fingers.
    So I have noticed that i can take just a couple of hits and get high as fuck un like the weed I have at home same stuff it take a bit more and I never get the full head high.
    I am going to try freezing some at home tonight and see if I can get the same effect that I do at work.

i am wondering has any 1 tryed this I also wonder if it's just that I need to smoke so I get a little higher.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Frozen weed, makes you kinda chill for work. Huh. Perhaps the work environments added pressure makes you feel the relief more.

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Na I got a chill as fuck job I make the parts that go inside jet engines so it's a real relaxed environment they don't like to stress us out.

When at home do you smoke more often? At work are you forced to wait longer periods between smoke breaks?

At home I try to smoke in between playing with my kids and honey-dos. At work I can puff away most of the time.
    So at work I get relaxed, at home I don't get a good smoke session in until the kids go to bed.

I froze some fresh bud I cut, thinking I wanted to make hash. I ended up drying it, curing and smoking instead. Lol I didn't have any that didn't get frozen to compare to.
    I'm watching for further study...
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I don't like to freeze because it makes the crystal fall off a lot easier and end up in the bottom of the grinder. I like to keep all the crystal on for strain comparisons. I found the dryer it is the more head high you get, and that could be linked to your evaluation.

Comment

abt, I find that nothing compares to my first high of the day, early in the morning. I simply can't replicate it later in the day... I will be interested to know if your "freeze n smoke at home" experiment works.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Wake an bake,just another way to start the day of with a smile 😃

thats certainly a strange effect from freezing maybe you just discovered the best way to smoke weed freeze it before you smoke .I love it when one of us does something and then shares it so we get to all think about it
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          And then we all get really high...

I was just thinking tha if a joint was rolled and then frozen that would solve the fear of crystals falling off, Would it b harder to pull the smoke thru ? Thus making u higher?
        Im going to roll one and stick it in the freezer in a plastic bag till tomorrow. And see👁

well I’ll I woke this am and went to the freezer and lit it up ( I enjoy a wake an bake ) but no change I could feel but pot could have been degraded to begin with? Back to the drawing board.
        Last edited by Potted; 03-25-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

You smoke at work then make parts for jet engines? I'm hoping not for planes.
          Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
          600W HPS
          Coco
          GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
          Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Californiakid
            Californiakid commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries, I'm sure there is quality control. Lol

• OzBud
            OzBud commented
            Editing a comment
            because nothing defective ever got past quality control...

i got another theory... what if the weed in your house has degraded more thc into cbn due to heat and the weed in the car didnt, it is a reaction accelerated by light and heat
          Last edited by 9fingerleafs; 03-24-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            Na shits only a couple of weeks old it's all the same I just grab some leave it in my car for a couple of days grab some more when I run out. It's just winter so it freezes over night but it's s good theory I know in the summer if i leave it in my car the shit goes bad from the heat that day

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X