No announcement yet.

Been busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam English, what makes them think thier always right? Some a hole squealed on u it happens too often. Good luck and get a good lawyer.

Comment

Sorry to here bout your bad luck. I myself have been busted before along time ago when I was 18 right at the turn of age. And since it was my first time I got probation,fines, and some community service. Keep your head up, you'll get through this.
      Like they say (THIS TIME SHALL PASS) GOOD LUCK Cindy.

Comment

From the earth 🌏 like most other things that are natural

Comment

Apparently Cindy lives in the U.K. I don't believe Britain has a compact law with Colorado so come on over Cindy. You could hike a cross the border from Mexico before Donnie builds his wall.

D.A.S.S. 69 No that's not a real billboard. Not yet anyway. It is being contemplated though.

Comment

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            Best of luck Cindy.

Hello all
          I am not sure what to do now. Growing was my hobby and I do love a nice smoke. My smoke helped me with my ptsd and helped me forget about my time in the paras

Comment

Such bullshit. It happened to me 2yrs ago. They don't do a thing about heroine or meth in my state but they nail u to the wall for a few plants. I hope all goes well for u cindy

Comment

Did they take all your grow equipment count your blessings cindy it could of been worse. Over here they can take all of your personnel stuff ie laptops ,tablets ,computers anything of value then they sell it and most time it would cost you more to fight it than to buy new good luck and hang in there
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

It is truly sad that you cannot cultivate a naturally occurring plant. This is the state legislating against nature. You are not the criminal, but it is they who are engaged in piracy literally stealing your personal property. Here in Colorado the people rose up electorally and did away with those unjust, and nonsensical laws. Find an organization, and get active in fighting against this tyranny.

Comment

at yippy: United Patients Alliance to campaign for wider access to medicinal cannabis. They aim to promote legal access to cannabis in Scotland.

Comment

Colorado made new unjust and nonsensical laws to replace the old ones. Cannabis is not truly legal like alcohol. As long as we all go along to just get along things will be very slow to change if ever. If they could not find a jury to convict, they would not be able to put anyone in jail. I know people who have smoked for years and if they were on a jury they would convict an illegal grower and send them to prison "because that is the law."

Comment

• Waltermelon
                      Waltermelon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Look into "Jury nullification". It's a great concept, and I actually look forward to jury duty just for that reason.

• starramus
                      starramus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Far better than the old unjust and nonsensical laws. As the saying goes, "No government will give you freedom only take it away."

I have seen the 7th Amendment violated denying a jury by one of "the honorables". In the Ward Churchill case the jury's ruling was over turned by a corrupt judge.http://www.republicoflakotah.com/200...ct-overturned/ "We don't need no fu--ckin jury" for the rule of "law".

Comment

horrible news. Wishing you the best with your legal process
                      complete beginner
                      39" x 39" x 78" tent
                      315 Watt CMH
                      4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
                      Automatic top feed into coco.
                      Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X