1000 watt led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jhunter View Post
    Awesome, ,now are they the double chip,,,better?
    No, they use a more efficient diode than the original design. Replaced the Samsung LM561C surface mount diodes with the next generation LM301B smd. They are approximately 8% more efficient so less power is needed to make the same amount of light.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I'm still a beginner at it,,, long time smoker

Comment

No worries, there is a ton of information available to help make an informed decision when you need a new fixture.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space

Comment

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some updated pics, they are about 10 days into 12/12 light. I have a bad feeling about the 2 tall plants far right and far left. They have not revealed their sex yet, I have looked for all the tell tale signs, but no luck!

Comment

Hi everyone, I need your help please? I have a bad feeling with my plants! These will be my 6th harvest, so I have a little experience. I switched over to 12/12 a little over 2 weeks now and I am not seeing the normal pre flowers that I have seen many times! I did the best I could taking pics, please take a look and give me your opinions PLEASE, they are gorilla glue # 2!

Comment

• gbauto
              gbauto commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks fine to me. If your nutrients suggest a flowering mix, use that. It should start to reduce N concentration and boost P-K.

Hi guys, I went down to water my plants, and all 7 have flowers this morning! I am happy as can be! Thanks everyone

Comment

Hey everyone, since all 7 of my plants turned out to be female, I am having a space issue. I did lollipop most of them since they weren’t getting enough light to form decent buds! I know my yields are going to suffer? Any thoughts? They are gorilla glue #2 in soil! Thank you

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice indeed. I would only worry about enough air flow. Other than that I love a packed grow

Intensity is what will drive flower formation. Don't be afraid to lower your fixtures and concentrate the plants under the lamps.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                My lighting is less than 12” and in some places due to growth height....6". Just watch for burn

Ya, I move my lights up as they grow.

Comment

Hey, I have my lights as high as possible, I have about an inch and a half from top of tent, I wanted to make sure the fan would cool them still. It’s not ez when you have mutant plants! Lol

Comment

Ya,, mine is to. I exhaust air out the top

Comment

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a few pics to show progress.

Comment

Hey everyone, I’m at the classic cross roads to harvest or not to harvest? Tomorrow Jan 7th will be 16 weeks for a few of my plants, I have checked the trichomes and have the classic yellowing of leaves, but I’m just not SURE! My experience tells me it’s time, so my question is, is a little early better than later? It is gorilla glue #1 grown in fox farms dirt and it is 16 weeks tomorrow. Here are a few pics. Thanks

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                        9fingerleafs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        16 weeks flowering?? Or 16 weeks from seed?? Looking real good but only you can know for sure checking the trichomes, they do look ready

From what I’ve read, better to be a tiny bit early than a bit too late as the deterioration of thc occurs precipitously after peak. I watched for days on end looking for the cloudy conversion from clear and pistils were turning orange. After about 12 days of looking twice a day, I saw that cloudy changeover. Set them into darkness for 48 hours and went for it. Despite my preparation with magnifiers and scopes, it was the 20x loupe that really gave me the easiest view arriving 2 days before harvesting. The other devices didn’t allow me the flexibility of what I might call “aerial” scanning. Like a flyby on the canopy that gave me the greatest overall clue that they were cloudy in many many areas.

but that’s me

Comment

Hey 9finger, I am totally confused with the 16 wk from seed comment? Is there a difference when u start counting from when plants pop up out of dirt? I included a couple pics that came out amazing. Thanks

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                          9fingerleafs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, it’s a way of saying the same. I thought maybe took 16 weeks to flower meaning from the time you switched to 12/12 but I see now in past posts you started flowering in November

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X