• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Mine were 9 weeks and I probably vegged too long by 2 weeks

• Jhunter
    replied
    How long of the 16 weeks is flowering time ????
    . For the type of seed, fem,, .
    I am usually eight to nine weeks Flowering ,,
    seen some go longer.
    watch your tricone color , ,
    Last edited by Jhunter; 01-13-2019, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    This would still mean that 4 months have passed and likely most indica dominant strains would be peak or near peak on the ‘lifecycle’. With my over over vegged plants at 8 weeks, then another 8 weeks of 12/12 lighting, they were done. On the middle of the ‘16th’ week or starting the middle of the 9th week of flower lighting (12/12) they were harvested

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I guess the only timeframe you’ll have is when you transplant into medium, just remember the hormonal switch back to vegetative stage can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks for new strong clonable growth to develop

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Thanks, that makes sense. Here’s a fun question, I took day 21 of flowering clones and put them into water bottle and 12 out of 12 rooted amazingly, my question is, how do I count the time on those? They have multiple leaves and branches to start with once in dirt? I will take some pics to help explain.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    No, it’s a way of saying the same. I thought maybe took 16 weeks to flower meaning from the time you switched to 12/12 but I see now in past posts you started flowering in November

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hey 9finger, I am totally confused with the 16 wk from seed comment? Is there a difference when u start counting from when plants pop up out of dirt? I included a couple pics that came out amazing. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    From what I’ve read, better to be a tiny bit early than a bit too late as the deterioration of thc occurs precipitously after peak. I watched for days on end looking for the cloudy conversion from clear and pistils were turning orange. After about 12 days of looking twice a day, I saw that cloudy changeover. Set them into darkness for 48 hours and went for it. Despite my preparation with magnifiers and scopes, it was the 20x loupe that really gave me the easiest view arriving 2 days before harvesting. The other devices didn’t allow me the flexibility of what I might call “aerial” scanning. Like a flyby on the canopy that gave me the greatest overall clue that they were cloudy in many many areas.

but that’s me

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    16 weeks flowering?? Or 16 weeks from seed?? Looking real good but only you can know for sure checking the trichomes, they do look ready

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hey everyone, I’m at the classic cross roads to harvest or not to harvest? Tomorrow Jan 7th will be 16 weeks for a few of my plants, I have checked the trichomes and have the classic yellowing of leaves, but I’m just not SURE! My experience tells me it’s time, so my question is, is a little early better than later? It is gorilla glue #1 grown in fox farms dirt and it is 16 weeks tomorrow. Here are a few pics. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a few pics to show progress.

Leave a comment:

• Jhunter
    replied
    Ya,, mine is to. I exhaust air out the top

Leave a comment:

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hey, I have my lights as high as possible, I have about an inch and a half from top of tent, I wanted to make sure the fan would cool them still. It’s not ez when you have mutant plants! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Jhunter
    replied
    Ya, I move my lights up as they grow.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    My lighting is less than 12” and in some places due to growth height....6". Just watch for burn

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X