Advice on upcoming Guerilla grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on upcoming Guerilla grow

Ok so I've grown outside before but now I'm to close to people an the place I used to grow outside ..well I just can't do it there anymore... I've scouted a few places but the best so far is a 150 acre abandoned golf course my boss just bought.. I have access to the service Rd and am allowed to be there , only bad thing is people hike around the rd that used to be for the golf carts so they still have to be hidden pretty good which isn't a problem.. but pretty much just wanna know what everyone else does to keep bugs an shit away.. it's alot easier when there 2 mins away an U have time to sit there an really checked out, but I'm not gonna be able to sit there an play withem for hours lol, an the other good thing is there's ponds an streams everywhere so I don't have to haul water an can pretty much drive my truck anywhere besides thru the woods so getting to them should be pretty easy also.. I know soap an water supposed to keep bugs away, an crushed up eggshells, any other tips appreciated
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Morning Blazed227, you know about them pot stealers I know, I remember what happened to you last year.
    Buts it's sure gonna be harder that far from your house, for sure ,especially just watching for bugs.
    When we grow outdoors, it's a hellava lot of work, just getting all the holes dug, we dig deep ass, holes, way bigger holes than the buckets that go in them. We put lots of big rocks, bricks on the bottom of the hole, I use buckets that are buried, but you can 'move them if you need to. An in the past we have had to move them to, because of pot poachers,
    You can get some diatomus earth to use for bugs ,but that sh-t, is kinda high priced. Good luck, it ain't to early to get your holes dug, or how ever you do yours, but I know that we are getting another frost or two yet, before I put mine out. How many are you gonna grow outdoors this year Blazed227?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Blazed227
      Blazed227 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thinking about doing 20 , only because I'm planning on loosing prolly half to bugs an deer or whatever.. to be honest I may just signed a hole an mix perlite in with it... The dirt at the spots are black an look very nutrient Rich I may add some good soil to a few to see the diff.. will see.. prolly gonna do 5 plots of 4 or maybe plots of 3 a few miles apart.. not sure yet.. prolly do in 4s so not as many places to check on.. good thing is water an ponds are everywhere.. an I can always up the nites if I see any deficiency, I also use a compost tea my local grow shop uses, there more a month an pop Shop an have really good prices, can dilute a gallon into 4 an they love it, prolly gonna put them out the beginning to mid April, hopefully can have enough clones ready in time

Spray Neem oil and add silica to water early in grow, also spread sand on top of soil to keep bugs from laying eggs and crawling up to buds! I repeat the neem oil once a week until I’ve got buds ( I never spray buds ) just leaves and rest of plants. Watch out for varments mice to deer iv used moth balls around the perimeter of location to denture them. Happy growing

Comment

• Blazed227
      Blazed227 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the sand idea..

get some pest resistant strains, there are some mold proof too

Comment

• Blazed227
      Blazed227 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well beings I have like 50 strains lol I'll prolly not order anymore but gonna do clones of the blue dream ,pineapple skunk from Humboldt an cinderella99 xblueberry from seedsman.. there all supposed to be pretty good yeilders..

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice man dont order, as a last resort you could stick a 6 feet long support into the ground (wooden stick or any metal rod) right next to the plant and then use mosquito mesh to cover it all... kinda like a tipi, this is how in asia they cover hamacs from mosquitoes

• Blazed227
      Blazed227 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm yea never thought of that.. last year some of the buds from outside seemed like they shrunk all of a sudden.. an when I was drying them there was some little freakin. Wormy things comin out the buds.. idk wtf they were I don't think they were inch worms.. but I'm not totally sure .. but they were in or on the actual bud.. kinda freaked me the hell out a little to tell U the truth lol

I was gonna suggest autos for stealth but I see you are going to use clones. I would suggest taking a different route to your plants each visit so you don't create a path that can be easily seen.
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      thats some good advice right there

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PuravidaC, yes sir that's a good one, the most important one probaly.
      I tell you something else, I've led close friends a time or two, to my plants, and I know you ain't supposed to tell nobody, your busines, but I got some I'd trust with anything, and we would walk right by them an they aint seen sh-t, it's got a way of blending right in. Except in the wintertime, MJ and honeysuckle is the last green foliage, you'll see in our woods, Its easy as hell to spot. We ain't got evergreen type trees in our huntin woods. We in the delta. Flat land.

Yea that is def a good idea, another good thing is it's private property an there really isn't to many people around.. well not that I've seen anyway an the ones that are always just walk the path.. which I won't be anywhere near .. an I can plant groups far enough apart it would be almost impossible for one person to find them all.. another good thing is our new shop is the maintenance shed that's on the other side of the property an I'm working on building theses stupid little cabins on the one part an can pretty much keep an eye on the whole area for most of the day an I can run an check on them pretty much whenever I need to especially since I'm the supervisor now lol... Not that I'll be able to keep a close eye on them like if they were outback but..
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X