molasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

molasses

I got 5 WW's just entering into flowering & want ta give em sum molasses with nuts next time I water em , anyone know the proper ratio , water to molasses? Thankx.

I think its 1/2 tsp per gallon of water.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Up to and including a tsp. When watering without nutes

Comment

As usual, everyone does something different I was adding 5ml/gal (1tsp) with my nute feeding during veg, but not when watering with cal-mag and URB. Now that I'm in flower, I cut the molasses back to 3ml/gal since I'm adding Bud Candy, which is another sweetener. The hi-brix molasses for plants I use says you can go up to 30ml. 5ml = mild, 15ml = medium, 30ml = strong. I decided to stay on the lower end of the dose, just to be safe and not blanket the roots in too much molasses.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, ever body does it different, but we have used 2 tablespoons a gallon on alot of them big outdoor plants, an ain't never had no trouble,
          An if you buying from the grocery store, best place to buy it, get the BrerRabbit kind, it's got twice the good stuff in it as Grandma's has in it, just make sure it's unsulfered.

One TABLE spoon of unsulphered molasses per gallon is the ratio in Canada.
        I say we should have shipped the metric system back to the U.K. decades ago.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• PuravidaC
          PuravidaC commented
          Editing a comment
          Now Canuck, don't get all Colonial on us! 😉 I wish the U.S. would finally go metric! 1's, 10's, 100's.... seems so simple!!

I use 1 tablespoon per gal.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually we're all great minds by collaborating to grow these plants.

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't get too deep on me Canuck.

• Cronk
          Cronk commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard it was a tablespoon per gallon

Here it's 1 tsp per gal.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X