Mega crop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega crop

Hello GWE .......I recently heard of a 1 part soluble feed..........it's called MEGA CROP in case you didn't catch the title.......I looked up their website and before I knew it I had a free sample winging its way to me.........I had to pay postage but it still got to me in 3 days......USA to UK.......I am planning to use this on a Tyrone Special by Mephisto and will post the results on Vapo's Grow's.....peace
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Howdy Vapo69, What form (liquid or powder) does it come in, and what supplements or additives does it require (if any)? And the biggie, how much does it cost?
    Thanks
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hey Vapo69, Thanks man, I ordered some today an it's already being mailed
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Looks alright for a single part nutrient system. I prefer to have more control over the nutrient ratios.
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

thanks Vapo just ordered it ,seems I have to switch nutrients after I run out of what I have I use ageoldorganics and thet decided not to sell anything under 4 gallons at a time what a shame
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a shame OJH, old age nutrients have grown some awesome weed, I know that, they are all the same, they come up with something that's killer, then they raise the price, they don't even give you any vaseline, either, when they do the dirty deed. lol

• Vapo69
            Vapo69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude I howled when I read the Vaseline bit

is this why I now walk funny?

Comment

I shelled out the 3.69 for the sample bag. Looking forward I seeing how it does for you,
            48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
            600w mh/hps
            32”x32”x63” veg tent
            viparspectra PAR 450 led
            FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
            5 gallon Smart Pots
            Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
            Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Originally posted by DW2 View Post
              Howdy Vapo69, What form (liquid or powder) does it come in, and what supplements or additives does it require (if any)? And the biggie, how much does it cost?
              Thanks
              Hey DW2 mine came in sealed foil bag....the one in the pic dude.....it is a soluble one part granular feed dude........if you search for greenleaf nutrition-Mega Crop.......you will find the website......you can get a 236g FREE sample........there are additives on the site but I'm going to use what I have in right now if needed.....hope this helps dude
              The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Vapo69 for the information. I'm going to look in to it and give it a try in the future.

• Vapo69
                Vapo69 commented
                Editing a comment
                After I read your post I re-went to greenleafnutrition.com and looked at the bloom boosters.....at the bottom it states not needed when using MEGA CROP.......I did read the letters PGR's....which I believe is bad....but it was in a bloom booster.....not MEGA CROP.

Posted in to see results. And I now order by 2.5 to 5 gallon jugs. Use a funnel and put them in smaller bottles. But waiting to see how this works.

But thought somebody else was writing a post on mega cropping. Was so happy. I hate writing but always answer when people ask. Hard for me to see the screen and type properly and cant hear well from a head injury. Lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                you buy mega crop in 2.5 to 5 gallon jugs is it in liquid form or still a powder ,good idea for a comparison for the DGT challenge

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                No sorry my post wasnt clear. I am one of the last using Fox Farms I think. Get it by 5 gallon Jugs. But willing to try everything new.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X