Vaporizor recomendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaporizor recomendations?

I'm shopping for a vape machine. I don't want to spend too much on my first one so I'm looking to spend no more than $75 US. The one I find appealing is Airistech Herbva X or Pro. They seem to be good for the money at around 60 to 70 bucks on Ebay

anyone have anything to say about this?
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Exxus Go - Rokin Nitro - G Pen Pro - Prism
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks. Forgot to specify dry herb vapes

I have a Pax 3, which I like but is pricey. Check out this recent thread on the topic of vapes.
    My first grow

Comment

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Aloner. pax 3 seems excellent. it is pricey

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      that's a good thread. thanks

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome. If you're looking to vape only flower, the Pax 2 is much closer to your price range.

I know its not a vape, but the wife says the "genius pipe" is well worth the price $64 on eBay... shys its really smooth.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I have the MIG Vapor Sub-Herb that I really like. https://www.migvapor.com/sub-herb-ta...-vaporizer-kit

Comment

I started out with one of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnE9opBqtyg Then I graguated to a Volcano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwSkDsFimy0

Comment

• DoctorJohnson
          DoctorJohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh man, I vaped Maui Wowee with one of those in the crater of Haleakala many years ago. Nice memory, but old technology. Portable vape units have come a long way since then...
          Last edited by DoctorJohnson; 01-27-2018, 04:59 PM. Reason: goof

Boundless CVC is what I'm looking at all of a sudden. It looks cool, amyway
        complete beginner
        39" x 39" x 78" tent
        315 Watt CMH
        Mega Crop nutes

Comment

I have not been impressed with V2 Pro.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Cronk
            Cronk commented
            Editing a comment
            V2 Pro?

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            A different brand of vaporizer. I don't recommend it.

For that price try planet of the vapes. Flower mate v5.0

Comment

I think portable vapes are a rip off because of how much you have to spend on batteries. That can really add up if batteries are like $30 a pop. I think a plug-in vaporizer is a much better deal.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Alltatup, I want need no vape thing after I get that Nova will I ?

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Good point, DAAS!! Something I've never tried, but am going to on this current grow is decarbing and eating the bud, the same way we doin with the leaves. I'd like to grind up a little mixture of buds, add a little oil and chew it up!!

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              That really blew us away with the leaves, never throwing away again.

I had a $150 rechargeable with a one year warranty. It died about 2 weeks after the warranty expired. So I had a $150 brick.
            I just got a Pax3. It started to act up (lights on phone app did not match the device lights), they replaced it with a brand new unit and paid freight both ways.
            10 year warranty. Which probably means I have a warranty, until they go out of business.
            Very happy with how it works.

Forget anything with batteries. You will be irritated soon with buying batteries. Plug in, table top models are great, if they fit how you vape. I need mobility for out door use.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Man, that sucks. What brand was that?

Magic Flight has both! a AC plug in AND a rechargeable battery option. And a LIFETIME replacement guarantee. The only thing the Magic Flight doesn't offer is, someone to fill the bowl for ya. My MF still works like new!. I just decided to buy a big boy vaperiser.
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-28-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              DKN, how long have you had your MF? I wonder if the bowl-filler option may be available soon.

The more I read the more potential bad I discover. I guess it's all about the warranty really. They all have cool tech but seem to break or fail in other ways. Not sure if the tabletop unit is what I'm after although they seem solid without battery problems.

Seems under $100 is sketchy. Pax 2 or Airizer Pro 2 might offer the best options. pricey

all the recommendations here are cool too. tough decision, I had no idea

complete beginner
            39" x 39" x 78" tent
            315 Watt CMH
            Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I think with vaporizers, you get what you pay for, and even when you pay good money, you gotta check for a good backup warranty like you say.

" I guess it's all about the warranty really.

Yep.

Comment

I have had my MF for 5 trouble free years wonderful product. I have the glass bubbler and the AC unit with venerable power settings. Although I no longer use my MF it will be my go to unit for back up use.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X