No announcement yet.

First auto grow - Cheese XXL and Moby Dick XXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 53: Looking much better and leaves are all popped up again. I'll go for a light watering later today.

Comment

Day 54: Looking good and seeing trichomes forming on the leaves of MD. Cheese is starting to smell a bit more now and the tent is smelling piney.

Comment

Day 55: Fed week 10 nutes today. Plants look healthy and buds are forming nicely. Not too much scent yet.

Comment

Day 56: Looking great! I got out the good camera for some bud detail photos. MD has way more trichomes, but real thick pistils compared to Cheese XXL. Cheese has much larger bud formations, but I'm excited for both!

Comment

Day 57: URB/Cal-mag/Mammoth P day. I'm starting to get a slight smell from the buds when I stick my nose right up to them. MD has some nice sugar forming already compared to hardly any on Cheese.

Comment

Day 58: Lots of nice bud development. I think I will have some nice sized colas from this plant by the end! For MD, I hope the buds get bigger on this plant. They are little dinkers, but sugary little dinkers. Either way, it's a very interesting plant, that's for sure.

Comment

Day 59: Fed week 10 nutes again today. Buds are thickening up, but not much smell. At least not what I'm used to from my other tent.

Comment

Day 60: Things are progressing nicely. They seem to be on auto pilot and I believe my feed/water schedule seems to be working. They are happy and healthy. I'm anxious to try out the fruits of my labor!

Comment

Day 61: URB/Cal-mag/Mammoth P day today. I see some trichomes forming here and there on Cheese, but not the frost I see on MD. MD has some strangely small buds, but they are intersting in appearance. A light fragrant odor when I get closeup to Cheese. More of a piney scent from MD.

Comment

Day 62: Looking good, not much to report today other than continued flower development.

Comment

Day 63: This is a really good sized plant! I should have some nice colas and a pretty decent yield from what I can tell. I bumped a bud and it has a real nice fresh fruit smell.

Comment

Day 64: Everything is progressing nicely. Cheese has some tall buds that are starting to slowly fill in. MD has amazing crystals.

Comment

Day 65: URB/Cal-mag/Mammoth P day today. I don't know if the nutrient concoction I'm using is working, but there haven't been any deficiencies and barely any tip burn, so I'll keep up with the current regimen.

Comment

Day 66: I had to rearrange the tent today. The two clones preparing for the scrog were getting out of control, so I had to pull them out and tie them back down and also make room for two more 5 gal pots with my next two autos. I don't know that I'll do a grow journal for them. It's hard enough to keep up with two!

Comment

Day 67: Today is week 11 feeding. I think these are going to go longer than the 80 days. I am guessing they will be at 85-100 days, if not more. Then again, maybe I'll be surprised.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                                X