No announcement yet.

First auto grow - Cheese XXL and Moby Dick XXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 39: Looking and smelling great! I had to kick up the inline fan speed cuz I could smell the plants. It was in the very low speed range, so I bumped it up to medium.

Comment

Day 40: They are definitely in the pre-flower stretch, wow! Some of the smaller branches shot way up. I'll have to LST them tomorrow.

Comment

Day 41: I had to do a bunch more LST tonight. I took the tape off the broken branch on Cheese and in the process, snapped a leaf and a smaller branch that would have been a nugget. Oh well. She's going strong! MD is doing great! Smaller than Cheese, but still doing very well. I've been doing some additional LST, as well.

Comment

Looking good. Well done

Comment

Day 42: I had to do yet a bunch more LST to keep the canopy even. Tomorrow is last veg nutes, then on to bloom nutes!

Comment

Day 43: Fed the largest dose of veg nutes yet. Next watering will be URB/Cal-mag/Mammoth P, then on to bloom nutes since the pistils are under way now.

Comment

Day 44: Cheese is getting huge and almost has a scrog canopy. I can't believe how big she is! Smelling great and bud sites are starting to form nicely. MD is really coming along nicely. Not quite as stinky as Cheese, but still has a nice smell when I rub the stalks.

Comment

Day 45: I pulled Cheese from the tent to do a bit more LST for some of the branches that are getting too tall. I flattened it out the best I could and should be good to go for the rest of the grow. Fed URB/cal-mag and mammothP today in prep for bloom nutes next feeding.

Comment

Day 46: I had to rearrange the tent today. Cheese is getting so big that it was dwarfing the clones in the back, so I put the autos toward the back of the tent and moved the clones up front for easier access. Cheese is just enormous, I can't believe how big of a canopy. When she gets full flower weight, I may have to use plant yo-yos to hold them up!

Comment

Day 47: Fed the first dose of Bloom nutes. Flower development is insanely fast compared to my photoperiods in the other tent. I did my best to keep her low, but the tops on the ends have nowhere to go but up! I am going to have a stinky house come harvest time here in a few weeks!!

Comment

• Cronk
                        Cronk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice ones

Day 48: More LST on the shooters! I sure hope the growth stretch is nearing the end. I've never seen a plant shoot like this! MD is really coming around now and will have some nice bud sites forming soon.

Comment

Day 49: Urb/Cal-mag/MammothP day. Things are moving a long nicely and Cheese is just HUGE! Takes up half the tent now and is starting to overlap MD.

Comment

Day 50: Not much to report today. No trichomes visible yet, but nice bud sites forming all over. I'll be surprsied if she is done in 80 days. Then again, I'm surprised at her overall growth considering I topped and broke a branch and that didn't slower her down one bit!

Comment

Day 51: Fed week 9 nutes again today. Might have had a bit too much Bud-candy from a mishap.

Comment

Day 52: Looking a little sad with leaves pointing downward today. Maybe too much water last feed or too much bud candy?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X