St.buds Afghan/ big bud and brains escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St.buds Afghan/ big bud and brains escape

So I always pre start my seeds when my current crop is about 3 weeks out from harvest I had some trouble getting seeds to pop up out of coco cuz of cold temps so 3 r a week or so older. I will be adding one more plant for a total of 5 Afghan/big bud and 1 brains escape I'm useing 5 gallon buckets this round cuz I can fit more in my space. My plants have had some root issues due to re useing coco tht I had put white sugar in a experiment on one plant I think the sugar turned to alcohol cuz two or three plants have toped them selfs and wierd growth with sighns of over feeding but I feed very light nutes and my seedlings never look like this but I'm confident tht after transplanting and the roots grow out all should be fine. I have defolited the older damaged leafs and the newer leafs seem happer so I can probly top in a few days
    Last edited by St.buds; 01-22-2018, 07:56 PM.

Forgot the quick pic. Reminder to self the brains escape is in Orange bucket

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      What cute plants in cute buckets!!!

2 weeks and 3 feedings later. Crazy how much can change so fast. Every plant is a different size and shape.

Comment

looking good there mate.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Hey how did u get your green thumb changed to proven grower?

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        Nebula offered it up one day when I used to contribute a lot more to newbies problems and things like that

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh ok yea I'm not super chatty I help when I can but mostly I just scan the forum reading only

Sry for the hps light my grow journals r just for me to document things and save pics questions and comments welcomed tho. This pic is 2 weeks from my last pics above.

Comment

Should have posted on exact date but oh well started 12/12 about a week ago

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually Ill post a new pic today cuz the plants are all about 8 or 9 weeks from seed just got a hair cut yesterday in there first week of flower haven't seen the stretch start yet so I'll measure them today also I dnt no if u remember my last grow kept my plants trained very tight and low this time I let my plants grow upwards some after looken at pics of your grow and some others. We can veg to much!?!? Do u not get double the height after?

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          no ST buds I see very little stretch maybe 4 or 5 inches if i'm lucky been trying to figure out why for awhile ,what I came up with is that a plant has a total height it can grow ,if you obtain that height in veg then no stretch

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          That's crazy. Sounds like a good theory. I wonder if it is the same for outdoors

Ok ojh got a few pics sorry about the lighting. Each plant is a different height but they are all about a foot tall give or take a few inches and I'm sure the stretch will start next weekish

Comment

Well I was wrong about the stretch starting next week. I looked at them this morning and almost need to raise the light

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't you just love it when you open the door and see a couple of inches of new growth

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I sure do!

Sorry for the lag on the updates. Everything is going great been a hassle free grow. Hey oldjarhead sry for the late reply but I wanted to let u no my plants did not double but they all did grow around 8 inches each

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X