Announcement

Collapse

Planned downtime on Friday, July 20, 2018

Hello Forum Members,

We love all the awesome pictures that you have been uploading, but we started running out of space to hold them all. In order to increase our storage space, this Friday the growing community will be down all day for planned upgrades and backups. We should be up and running again for the weekend!

Happy growing,
Nebula & Sirius
See more
See less

St.buds Afghan/ big bud and brains escape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St.buds Afghan/ big bud and brains escape

So I always pre start my seeds when my current crop is about 3 weeks out from harvest I had some trouble getting seeds to pop up out of coco cuz of cold temps so 3 r a week or so older. I will be adding one more plant for a total of 5 Afghan/big bud and 1 brains escape I'm useing 5 gallon buckets this round cuz I can fit more in my space. My plants have had some root issues due to re useing coco tht I had put white sugar in a experiment on one plant I think the sugar turned to alcohol cuz two or three plants have toped them selfs and wierd growth with sighns of over feeding but I feed very light nutes and my seedlings never look like this but I'm confident tht after transplanting and the roots grow out all should be fine. I have defolited the older damaged leafs and the newer leafs seem happer so I can probly top in a few days
    Last edited by St.buds; 01-23-2018, 12:56 AM.

Forgot the quick pic. Reminder to self the brains escape is in Orange bucket

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      What cute plants in cute buckets!!!

2 weeks and 3 feedings later. Crazy how much can change so fast. Every plant is a different size and shape.

Comment

looking good there mate.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Hey how did u get your green thumb changed to proven grower?

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        Nebula offered it up one day when I used to contribute a lot more to newbies problems and things like that

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh ok yea I'm not super chatty I help when I can but mostly I just scan the forum reading only

Sry for the hps light my grow journals r just for me to document things and save pics questions and comments welcomed tho. This pic is 2 weeks from my last pics above.

Comment

Should have posted on exact date but oh well started 12/12 about a week ago

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually Ill post a new pic today cuz the plants are all about 8 or 9 weeks from seed just got a hair cut yesterday in there first week of flower haven't seen the stretch start yet so I'll measure them today also I dnt no if u remember my last grow kept my plants trained very tight and low this time I let my plants grow upwards some after looken at pics of your grow and some others. We can veg to much!?!? Do u not get double the height after?

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          no ST buds I see very little stretch maybe 4 or 5 inches if i'm lucky been trying to figure out why for awhile ,what I came up with is that a plant has a total height it can grow ,if you obtain that height in veg then no stretch

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          That's crazy. Sounds like a good theory. I wonder if it is the same for outdoors

Ok ojh got a few pics sorry about the lighting. Each plant is a different height but they are all about a foot tall give or take a few inches and I'm sure the stretch will start next weekish

Comment

Well I was wrong about the stretch starting next week. I looked at them this morning and almost need to raise the light

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't you just love it when you open the door and see a couple of inches of new growth

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I sure do!

Sorry for the lag on the updates. Everything is going great been a hassle free grow. Hey oldjarhead sry for the late reply but I wanted to let u no my plants did not double but they all did grow around 8 inches each

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X