Strain- Session Sour Diesel & Rogue Valley Wreck
    Breeder- Massive Seeds
    Tent- 4x4x6.5ft
    Light- 600w HPS
    Medium- FFHF
    Pots- 3gal fabric
    Nutrients- General Organics
    Boosters- Fox Farm Trio for flowering

This is my first grow, I'm still not 100% sure which strain is which due to the fact Massive Seeds doesn't label their seeds...

One of my girls had that three leaf mutation thing called "whorled phyllotaxy" I only used LST on her, she grew really weird though, the whole main stem grew upwards like a spiral staircase.

The other two I attempted to mainline using NugBuckets technique. One ended up with 6 main colas and the other with 8.

And the 4th lady was not a lady. So I had to throw it out.

So far this grow has gone relatively smooth, I had a minor Fungus Gnat problem in the early vegetative weeks but was able to rid them using Azamax, SM-90, Diatomaceous Earth, and yellow sticky sheets.

Another set back was when I snapped a main during the 2nd topping, I could definitely tell it stunted that plants growth. Luckily that was the one that ended up being male.

And just last week (week 4 flower) I snapped another main stem where it connects to the manifold. I haven't noticed any signs of stress or any slower growth though.

Today was 41F here are some pictures
    3rd Grow
    Amnesia Haze, Bubbliciois, Super Skunk
    Tent- 4x4x6.5
    Light- 600w HPS/ 220w COB
    Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
    Pots- 3gal fabric
    Nutrients- None

Pictures of each plant on day 42F
    3rd Grow
    Tent- 4x4x6.5
    Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
    Pots- 3gal fabric
    Nutrients- None

Comment

Week 7 update

I noticed a little nute burn on the tips when I used full strength nutes , so the last 2 feedings I've only fed plain water. I plan on going back to 1/2 strength nutes on this next feeding.

On Massive Seeds website it says harvest is between October 15-26, does that mean this is a longer flowering strain or shorter?? Their website is shit and literally has no info on their seeds except outdoor harvest... hoping it's a longer flowering strain so they have more time to bulk up.

Tomorrow morning I will take individual pics for each plant and post them but for now here's just a few pictures from today (48F) right after lights out.

3rd Grow
      Tent- 4x4x6.5
      Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
      Pots- 3gal fabric
      Nutrients- None

Comment

• UrbZ
        UrbZ commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking really nice man.

Yeah no way to really tell what time of year when growing indoors. Gotta use the weeks they tell you as a flimsy guideline. Basically add a few weeks.

What nutes are you using. Most have a feed schedule you can find. You're probably going way heavy on the nutes. I use Advanced Nutrients its feeding chart shows smaller and smaller amounts of food later in flower.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They look awesome, Kpenn! Great job!

Using General Organic nutes, it does have a feeding schedule but not very precise at all. I was just planning on going back to 1/2 strength of their recommended nutes until it's time to flush
      3rd Grow
      Tent- 4x4x6.5
      Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
      Pots- 3gal fabric
      Nutrients- None

Comment

• UrbZ
        UrbZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I would just be weary. they actually have nutrient scheduled like that because you will produce less bud with too many nutes.

You think it would be better to bring it on down to 1/4 strength nutes then?? Considering the feeding chart they provide isn't much to go off of. And also I'm in week 7, around what week does your feeding schedule start to taper off the nutes?? Maybe it's time anyways.

Also question, I've noticed my girls don't drink nearly as much water, mid veg up til about week 4-5 of flower I was watering about every 3 days, now it's about every 4-5. Same amount of water given throughout the grow.
      When checking the dryness of the soil I also noticed the soil is hard like I can barley get my first knuckle down in there. Could that just be the settling of the diatomaceous earth??
      3rd Grow
      Tent- 4x4x6.5
      Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
      Pots- 3gal fabric
      Nutrients- None

Comment

alltatup thanks man!! I appreciate the kind words, all the hard work that goes into this but not being able to show anyone sucks. Lol
        3rd Grow
        Tent- 4x4x6.5
        Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
        Pots- 3gal fabric
        Nutrients- None

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I know how you feel!! But a small group of friends love my weed and that makes me feel real good.

Morning Kpenn, as long as they are still growing fatter, keep feeding at least half strength. Pretty plant
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Kpenn
          Kpenn commented
          Editing a comment
          1/2 strength I noticed good growth and no nute burn or deficiencies, at full strength I noticed small amount of nute burn.

I think 1/2 strength is the way to go but when should I start to decrease my nutes? Or should I feed 1/2 strength until the flush?? The feeding schedule is really generic, same amount of everything until last week before harvest then only 1/2 strength.

• UrbZ
          UrbZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I saw that General Organics feeding chart is pretty hinky. As for the watering I don't know just still seems like a by needed basis for the plant.

by Nebula Haze During the flowering stage, your marijuana plants are focused on making buds. They put no effort into staying healthy. That means you are much more likely to see yellow leaves, burnt tips, and other problems even though you’re giving the same level of care. This is especially common during the last 3-4...

Here's the article nebula talks about lowering nutes at the end of flower.

Another article talking about lowering nutes late flower.

Last edited by UrbZ; 01-10-2018, 08:12 AM.

Looking great for your first grow kpenn! My first plant I harvested left me with 3g's Dry weight lol (total operator error). After that they have all been pretty good to me though. Averaging around 2 O's per plant, all autos.

Keep up the great work! I know the feeling, I hate not being able to show anyone all the effort I put into this lol
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Kpenn
          Kpenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Right especially all this stuff we learn and how to do this or that for different results and I work in the ER and they'll get to talking about pot all the time and I can't say anything!!! Lol but thank you kind sir! I was hoping for 300g with my 600w hps but they didn't stretch but maybe 4in max so I feel like that really killed my yield.

I started my second grow on the first of the year. I'm going with the autoflowers as well, Northern Lights from Nirvana.

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, weed talk is all over at my work, and I definitely know the feeling! It's all good though because that's what this site is for!

The autos have treated me very well. I haven't had to buy any since right before I took my first harvest down back in September. I'm a heavy toker so for me to not run out is a giant plus!

Once my first grow was down, it cost me around 220/o. That was with initial setup and everything though, and I bought way more than I needed to. This last harvest probably cost me around 50/o, so quite the savings in comparison to buying on the street!

I started my 3rd grow on new years eve, so I will be right along with ya!

heres also a pic of the advanced nutrients feeding schedule shows how much they drop off on food amounts later in flower.

~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• Kpenn
          Kpenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow man that's nothing like what mine says. And that's pretty awesome to be getting your oz's at $50. I'm a solid 2oz per month so that's $400 where I'm from.

Morning Kpenn, they are getting close to harvest when they quit drinking like normal, but if they are still swelling up keep feeding them at least quarter strength or half strength until you see what you like in the trichs, you can't go by the seed banks, there's are grown in perfect conditions, but it's a good guide, wait till the trichs are like you like them.
        Where is your grow with the Northern Lights autos? I bet they getting big.
        ps- nice job on your grow, you did great, I hope it gets you high as hell.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Kpenn
          Kpenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Week 7 would seem way to early to harvest wouldn't you think though? I hope they aren't close. I've been looking at the trichomes every week just to get practice but it's just so hard to tell if they are getting cloudy or not.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Kpenn, yeah their not ready yet, they just letting you know they getting closer when they quit drinking as usual.
          You got to keep looking at those trichs, one time your gonna look at them an your gonna see lots more brown, its easy after the first time, you don't want clear. Patience an keep looking.

UrbZ this is General Organics nute schedule
        3rd Grow
        Tent- 4x4x6.5
        Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
        Pots- 3gal fabric
        Nutrients- None

Comment

• UrbZ
          UrbZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang their feed amounts stay pretty consistant. No real drops in amounts.

D.A.A.S.69 I spent a good half hour or so just looking at trichs today, I feel pretty confident 2/3 are about 30-40% cloudy and the other one seemed just a bit more cloudy but I actually saw a few amber, and not even on all the colas just on a few bud sites.

I also just bought the Carson Orb
        3rd Grow
        Tent- 4x4x6.5
        Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
        Pots- 3gal fabric
        Nutrients- None

Comment

So here's an actual picture update of the girls from today 49F
          3rd Grow
          Tent- 4x4x6.5
          Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
          Pots- 3gal fabric
          Nutrients- None

Comment

Second plant
            3rd Grow
            Tent- 4x4x6.5
            Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
            Pots- 3gal fabric
            Nutrients- None

Comment

Third plant
              Last edited by Kpenn; 01-10-2018, 06:57 PM.
              3rd Grow
              Tent- 4x4x6.5
              Medium- KindSoil/FFOF
              Pots- 3gal fabric
              Nutrients- None

Comment

• BlueBudz
                BlueBudz commented
                Editing a comment
                They look great!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X