Harvest day is here at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest day is here at last!

I can't wait to get out of work today! In about 7 hours or so it will be my favorite part of the grow... harvest time! For 2 of them anyway. Red Poison and trainwreck.

Picsโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Pics to come several hours from now on post harvest. Took these pics last night. First time I fully followed through with a flush, hope it pays off!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Dude that red poison looks amazing
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks vapo! It is the prettiest strain I have personally ever seen. The buds are a bit airy, but it smells and looks phenomenal! Very fruity!

Tom Petty is right, Waiting is the hardest part! Look great. How long did the grow take? Interested to see the harvested buds.
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    Coco Loco
    3plants, 3 gal pots
    Attic grow, fighting low humidity and low temps
    600 w Morsen led and viparspetra 300 w led
    GH nutes w/Cal Mag.
    1 dinefam Blue Cheese, 2 seedsman Northern Lights. Fems

Comment

• SheikYerbouti
      SheikYerbouti commented
      Editing a comment
      Looked up your previous post. Looks like about 75 days. Is that what you originally expected?

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Yes. My first grow almost all the red poisons were done around 75 days. It's pretty spot on for the harvest timeframe that sweet seeds gives. Yield has been pretty consistent as well, around 2 O's, but I'm thinking I'll have almost 3 off this one. This is my second grow, so hopefully the numbers get better each time.

Ahh, the late, the great Tom Petty. They play this song at my work, and I feel there isn't a more accurate song to depict how I feel about waiting to punch out, and also with growing lol

Morning Mcubed476, that RedPoison is beautiful, nice size colas,, she don't look too airy to me, she looks perfect, my RedPoison is even growing a little bit.
    Better get you some good pictures of the RedPoison, its hard to grow a plant that pretty, Yep, yours is the winner.!!! Not even close.
    What you gonna grow this time ???
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey D.A.A.S.69 I just got a pole fan, I loved it but it made the house stink of weed dude lol, I don't close my tent and it just blew stink everywhere lol.....plus it squeaked

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Thank you again for the kind words daas, I have no doubt your red poison will be just as beautiful!

The white fan I have does not oscillate, it's just blowing air in the same direction day in and day out. I'm hoping with the black fan on the ground that it gets enough circulation in there. They seem to be doing the job.

As for my next grow I already have a bloody skunk auto started(cross between red posion and a skunk strain), and I think I'm going to do a six shooter and a sour hound auto. I hear they stopped selling it and people were really sad to see it go. It's a mephisto seed, and I have heard nothing but good things about their seeds.

Happy growing!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah 476, those Mephisto seeds are hard to beat, good luck with them.

great Job!

Comment

Those pictures are dripping with trichomes. I sure hope that the Trichome Thief doesn't hit your house, and that they're still there when you get off work this afternoon!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks atu! My camera phone seriously does not do them justice. That trainwreck is crazy with trich's! I can't wait to use my dry ice hash bags for the trim!

Well, yesterday didn't go as planned, and to make a long story short I only took one plant down. Today I will take down the red posion. The trainwreck looks amazing with it's crystal coated good

Ifโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ I had to guess I would say just over an o when it's dry. Anything over an o and I will be happy. They said on their site this plant didn't respond well to topping, and I think they meant it lol.

I'll try and get pics of the red posion up as soon as I'm done today, but I make no promises!
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely buds, cubed!

NICE JOB๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Lovely colors. HappyNewYear!
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Tika! And a happy new year to you as well!

Finally got the red poison down! Took me 2 hours yesterday but she looks great! Definitely gonna be my biggest yielder out of all the red posions I have grown so far. I'm guessing anything over 2.5, hopefully 3!
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Mcubed476, that sure is a pretty plant, nice harvest, supposed to be strong smoke too, what does she smell like when you touch them buds ?

Nice job. Nice pictures.
        Happy New Year

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks daas! Super fruity!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Soooooo beautiful!! I want!

WOW what beautiful colors! Really really Beautiful. Will the buds hold the color? And nice clear pics.
      BRAVO ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Great harvest!
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Tika! Yes, they will stay that purple. It's the prettiest strain I have ever seen. My one complaint is that the buds of this strain have always come out a little airy. But they sure are pretty!

Beatiful nice work
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Hey mcubed, congrats on a successful grow! Your plants are amazing, esp the red. Nice harvest right before the new year.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X