Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ready to harvest ? or what do i miss now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ready to harvest ? or what do i miss now?

moin guys,

first up, yes i found the section about harvest. so i know that the white things on my girls have to be more the 60% brown and i do not own a microscope.
    also my ladies went to a much of trouble ( i had to move, so they stayed 4 days in darkness, one was only 4weeks old and the other 10 days or so before i switched to 12/12)
    while i moved the big one got some bad roods. so they just changed colore but it was not sticky nor did they smell. i assumed i was coz she got no water in 4 days.
    and... i have since 3 or 4 week some bug larvaes swimming in my tank. i change my water every 5 days and use the fox farm nutrients. i tried but i can't get rid of them. (i don't wanna use chemicals )
    the girls r troupers and fought to now but in the last 6-8 days i can not see any more changes. they smell great but to me they look like they are done coz the white things dont keep changing anymore.
    please have a look at the pics and tell me what you guys think.

and like always

thanks a lot...

Morning Jt, we can't see the trichs, but the stigmas -pistils are still white and straight, they need to be darker colored an twisted, instead of straight, they even turn an grow back toward the bud when they are close to harvest.
    You need to get a jewellers loupe, or a microscope, loupes are really cheap. About 10-12 dollars, that's all you need, your buds are pretty.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

what DAAS said your pistals are too white , be patent alot of really great stuff happens in last two weeks here is a link for the scope
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Ya looks like a couple more weeks, maybe three.

Comment

I agree with others, too early to harvest. You are in the hardest stage now, waiting for the right time to harvest. Like the others, highly recommend getting a 60x magnifier. Buds really bulk up the last 2 or 3 weeks before harvest. Patience is key!! 😁
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

Yes to everything above!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X