Resin smoking.... YES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resin smoking.... YES

I enjoy a good pipe full of my grow and have many pipes to do so with. Cleaning them well that’s a chore but it has its Benefits.
    I scrape out all The resin I can and place on rolling paper fill my clean pipe with grow and rolled up paper It’s just a fringe benefit for me a boost
    As it were, It’s a pain in the ass but the high is worth it chow for now

It's like eating out. You do it. You don't talk about it though.

Comment

I think we all like doing that Potted ,I have to clean my pipe out often because if I dont it gets to harsh for me,I have half a dozen pipes waiting to get cleaned. I smoke alot of Joints and saved all my roaches for a couple of years couldn't believe how much it was 17.5 ounces of roach dope lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You ain't gonna be without, for a long time OJH.

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        😂 that’s awesome!

The top edge of my bowls (pipes & bong stems) collects kief and such when I pack em. I'll collect that before I clean em. Its like hash. But the really black sludge like stuff I dont keep. But I'd smoke it when I was a kid and ran out.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I've always saved kief in a grinder and once in a while I take a nugg of resin and I mix it with kief and sugar leaf with 2 or 3 drops of water then I smash it under something heavy for about week called it poor man's hash lol it's been a while

Comment

My grinder needs cleaning again. I noticed that it just smashes the buds now instead of grinding them. I use an exacto knife to scrape the blades and other parts were the goo builds up. Makes some real nice smoke like scissor hash. The grinder works much better after. sometimes take the grinder after scraping and soak it in everclear and add that to whatever I am making.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X