Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenhouseEffect View Post
    Awesome thread OJH!!
    Hey what kind of high are you looking for uncledoug? Someone might have a really good recommendation for you.
    Hoping to report on some Lemon OG Auto and Black D.O.G. in the next month, that is, if they ever finish flowering!!.......
    Well I would like something that is good for pain, happy smiley, I would also like something for night time that will help me sleep better. Thanks for asking.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug Minoo96 For night time, the extreme sedative kushes: Black Domina (Sensi Seeds), Night Queen (Dutch Passion), Grand Daddy Purple (Blimburn: affordable seeds), etc. Let these grow to the far end of the grow window for the most narcotic effects.

If you go to Seedsman, on the left side of the page, if you scroll down, you can fine tune what kind of chemovar you're looking for: feminized/regular, photo/auto, high/low THC, plant height, etc. etc. That's helped me find a lot of the strains I've tried.
      Last edited by alltatup; 04-08-2018, 05:16 AM.

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip! Seedsman website. I'll visit. I had forgot about the black domina! Good you reminded me.
      Although i don't want to let it grow til amber comes, more like milky. If milky is not narcotic enough then I should find another strain!

Originally I wasn’t going to post these as they were clones obtained from a friend. The mothers were I believe obtained from a medical dispensary in Oregon. I’m a recreational smoker.
    Gorilla glue #4

The Grow
    harvested at 72 days from the flip milky with some amber after a 48 hour dark cycle. Was my first grow and I averaged 1.75 oz per plant with some ph problems and one had mites (only noticed on one). So I would say pretty easy, also the other two strains in the tent I found a few seeds none of these. Decent amount of stretch.

The buds and smoke
    Was pretty stinky towards the end of flower, and very sticky! Loads of scissor hash. I’m terrible describing taste but I for sure get the fuel taste from this. The high to me is pretty hybrid. I can take two bong hits and just feel a bit more mellow and household tasks are a bit more enjoyable, or if I just want a bit of an attitude adjustment. Take a couple more and I’m ready to lay on couch and
    watch reruns of whatever.

Green Crack

The grow
    Harvested right around day 60 of 12/12 with a little amber. Also part of first grow also pH issues no bugs though (seriously I only found mite damage and mites on one of 4 plants on the tent). Harvested 38 grams under a 600w HPS, buds were good size though and swollen calyxes galore (I was worried I just grew a million seeds initially). I liked the look of this strain growing. A beatiful bright green with orange hairs contrasting, not super frosty. I’ve found 5 seeds from this plant, I think just from stress of me trying to screw them up lol.

The smoke

good sativa leaning hybrid. I use this as my daytime smoke. Pressure washed the house today and took bong hits of this at regular intervals. Was almost fun. I haven’t experienced couch lock really at all with this strain.

Couple pics of the buds buds from the curing jars after about 9 weeks Click image for larger version

Name:	92B06991-84D1-4DCD-A917-523ADE2596BF.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	193513Click image for larger version

Name:	B6C64755-795C-4D43-BD0C-6DDB73C3F32C.jpeg
Views:	102
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	193514 Firstbpic green crack, second GG#4
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      I can take a nap with gg just saying... Laid back relaxed dampens pain just the mood I like for sleeping. I can get some zzzs for sure but can also function on it if I have to. Kind of a perfect high for me but doesn't knock me out either. Haven't made edibles from it yet either. Makes my eyes droop sometimes gives me the munchies and forget wtf I was thinking about for a minute. Perfect to take your mind off stress and just melt into the couch. I could use it during the day but wouldn't be as productive.

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hadn’t noticed cause I’ve been smoking off it but just gave an 8th to a friend who had tried the gg4 about two week into the cure, now it’s at around 2 months. He says the difference is night and day much smoother, lot more flovor and he thought the potency was increased quite a bit. Smoking it everyday I guess you don’t notice lol

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      I have noticed my GG4 improve in taste and appearance, but I agree it is like watching a kid grow up. If you see them everyday you don't notice nearly as much.

Bumping this
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

Alien Vs Triangle Auto Feminised Seeds Mephisto Genetics

this will be a stable in my cuppard for a long time I use this strictly at night cause its a killer ,the flavor is amazing the affects even better
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        seedsman is out of stock on these but I hope to get some to plant outside this summer

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100,
        Attitude seedbank has alien vs triangle packs of 7 for $80.93.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw that I am waiting until I have enough funds I had 45 in coinbase needed more so I deposited 50 more ,It takes awhile to do a bank draft so by the time I had enough money they were out of stock lol so I went to attitude after shipping and stealth packaging I was 4 bucks short WTF so I am now waiting for 35 to clear lol. I'm not putting to much in coinbase so I can use it up ,I wont be needing seeds for a couple of years so I'm trying to leave as little as possible in coinbase

Mephisto Genetics looks like they have some fire strains. I like that south park uses the mountain and lightening bolts from there label, for the start of every seen of uncle mephistos' lab. Never got that one till I started growing!!
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

Anyone know of a strain that will produce a good daytime high without anxiety?
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Campesino.

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, that sounds just about what I'm looking for in a Sativa strain to. Thanks Camp! Just added it to the wishlist.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Campesino just added to daytime list

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X