Growing Females

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrbZ View Post
    Seems like the only one who needs to take it E A S Y is you. Im sorry I got under your skin and made you look bad. It is no reason to call people names and act like a child. Let me see your weed so I know whos better. Thats BS. and immature. All Ive got is a couple babies going right now nothing to show.

I was just trying to share tbe wealth and help people grow more bud and you turned into a shit show congratulations.
    That is a strawman argument. I called you your screen name. I would like to benefit from your wisdom. I would also like to see your marijuana garden, it must be magnificent. So let's see the garden already I really am excited to see it.

Comment

I think since hopefully all if us live in a free country were all allowed to believe or disbelieve whatever we want all i can say is i learned along time ago not to believe everything i read online so on things defense of democracy do am experiment and find out for yourself then post ur findings on GWE if it turns out it right awesome bit u can't really defend a article u can't actually prove is right.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        geeze JR I told you I tried it and it worked I really try hard not to give bad info ,

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well so many ppl comments sometimes so quickly i mustc have missed it post I'm sorry

I'd rather believe Jorge an his books rather than someone who made a post on here, especially if they haven't made but a few posts . You can tell when someone is at least trying to help, big difference between the ones trying to help and the ones who don't try to help.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd imagine Jorge is still doing alright, I didn't know they were in a contest anyway.

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I've watched and read Jorge and Remo but i personally like Remo better

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        But my soil mixture came straight from a Jorge video too

LaughingBudda my grows are under my name check them out ,Its not about whos right or wrong its about sharing discoveries with others when I read something online I dont automatically think its the finale truth ,I tell people that there are 6 ways to do one thing so if you like a different way thats fine There are alot of unconventional Ideas out there, Look at manifolding the tutorial states that you can not manifold Autos well guess what you can. every change of methods is bull Shit until its proven by the common guy/girl. This forum is about helping people not about whos right or wrong . If you read my posts long enough you will see a statement (In my experience) thats how I disagree with someone then I point out how I do it so they can make up there old mind. I thought this Forum was to share new and exciting Ideas, Not condemn them
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
        I thought this Forum was to share new and exciting Ideas, Not condemn them
        Disagreement is not condemnation, that's another strawman argument. The examining of an idea does not equate to acceptance of that idea.
        As far as far flung ideas go I thought the purpose of this forum was to grow weed easy. Cervantes is more like grow weed the hard way in my opinion. He also has a habit of making unsubstantiated claims.
        One of the things that makes it hard for folks to grow weed is all the disinformation that gets recirculated. This forum has a reputation for not circulating that kind of information.
        So far all of the things I've been accused of in this thread have been visited on me, not the other way around.
        This is grow weed easy. Read the tutorials, ask questions, help each other out. If you want prima donnas go to the other sites.
        If you want information on growing, weed without the Strombolic spin, you've come to the right site.
        Have a feeding plan for your chosen medium that makes sense. Always Ph to 6-. Relax and remember growing a garden is rewarding spiritually as well as physically.

LB
        Last edited by LaughingBuddha; 12-06-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          It also says friendly.

There also is a difference in trying to give out helpful info and bad info.

Yes maybe my post may be theoretical and full of maybes. But none the less cooler temps, a little higher humidity, extra nit. and a slightly different light cycle will not hurt your plant nor kill it. Everything posted was intended to try help produce more/better bud for everyone.

You on the other give out bad info.

1) No not all bottled water is PH of 5.8. Don't know where you got that.

2) Yes the ozone has more than enough co2 to supply what every plant needs. Also co2 is rising more and more every year. It is a byproduct of cars, humans, decaying matter ect.

3) When people make posts looking for help with something strange going on with their plant you just don't tell them not to worry about. Even if it is small. You help them problem solve and find out what the issue is because 1 day later it could turn from something small to a major problem. As we are all trying to avoid issues like these with our plants no matter what size.

If people all thought as you do about what is possible and not possible, humanity would be stuck in the stone age. Afraid to try new things because of the what ifs and maybes. Just over a hundered years ago people laughed at the thought of flying. Now there are planes that can make it anywhere in the world within hours and planes that fly in outer space.

~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Band name bottled water is safe, always ph test it first.

Co2 is a trace gas, present in amounts of about 400 ppm out of doors. Indoors this goes way up real quick to near 1.5k. Most carbon is not fixed gas in the atmosphere, rather it is in solid form, rocks, beneath the Earth's surface.

Frequently, yes, some people do just need to hear that things are ok, that the thing they think is bad is really just nothing to fear.

Your argument starts in the stone age and ends in outer space, slippery slope much; unless you're James Burke then I'll call them connections and awe at the superior intellect. I'm not sure why you think you can call people names, that only tried to converse with you, then accuse them of name calling for the favor. That you get the need to flag my post as offensive is further irony since again all I've done is support some simple statements with simple facts.

Cervantes is famous. Cervantes has forgotten more about growing than I'll ever know. Cervantes is also a shameless advertiser of useless products because big glossy adverts are how you get your weed bible published.

Don't believe that, ask Nugbuckets and Nebula about plant yo-yos. Everybody markets. Not every marketed idea pushed by a famous gardener is a good one.

Ill admit my hypocrysy; I too am arrogant, but names I do not call, so keep the punches above the belt and be honest. If you use the report flag be honest and stop projecting.

Respectfully,
        LB
        Last edited by LaughingBuddha; 12-06-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• growmore
          growmore commented
          Editing a comment
          Plants use CO2 to grow, which is why you need lots of ventilation to remove the air that becomes depleted of CO2 from the plants Growing. You never see higher levels of CO2 concentration's than ambient surrounding areas without CO2 supplement so you would never see a reading of 1500 ppm without supplementation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X