Nutrients - Greenhouse Powder Feeding Series + Cana 14/12
    Medium - 75% Soil 25% Perlite
    PH - 6.5
    RH - 50% to 55%
    Room Temperature -78 to 84
    Solution Temperature -65 to 69
    Room Square Footage - 3' x 2'
    Pests - None Known

This plant had root aeration problems from the beginning. Then I transplanted into another soil better mixed and prepared.

I noticed pink spots 2 weeks ago and thought the leaves will turn this color. But, today I used a lens to zoom and here is what I discovered:

Any thoughts?

Hey Weedarast - That's a great post you started there, telling everyone everything. Good on ya. Is that Can a 14/12 a calcium magnesium additive?
    If it isn't, then maybe that's what you need.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Weedarast
      Weedarast commented
      Editing a comment
      No. That's P K additive. Mg is included in powderfeeding series. I'll try some cal.

Weedarast I had a similar problem with a few GSCs. My problem was that my LED were too close. The LEDs burn the leaves a little different the say HPS. I moved my like an inch past the recommended height mroblem gone. Does it feel and look like a rash on a human?

Comment

• Weedarast
      Weedarast commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like teenage face pimple. Try to zoom on 1st photo. Has whitish head. But the strange thing is that is mainly on lower leaves. So I don't think the over-lighting is the cause.

Actually, was. Cause yesterday I removed most of leaves. Today plant looks very well. Continuing observation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X