Rate my colloidal silver setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate my colloidal silver setup

Today I'll make some colloidal silver. Last time I tried to make it it didn't go so well because it turned brown, but I think it was because of the light reaching my solution. I'll keep you posted.
    The plant that I will use like a father is a very nice GDP still on veg stage but is really close to start flowering (can't know exactly because I grow outdoors). I'll show pictures when the pollen sacks start to show up!

PEACE

Planning on trying this in the future so I'm definitely interested in how it works out for you!
    My first grow

Comment

Good luck with your alchemy. If it doesn't work out this looks like the good stuff. Many colloidal silver scammers out there.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...7WH68KVP4&th=1

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        for 32 dollars you cant go wrong good idea Starramus thanks

My friend that gave me my setup and seeds did this. Thanks to him I have three crosses
      "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
      5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
      600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
      Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
      400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
      ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
      13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

Just curious, if you are growing outside, aren't you going to have seeds from wild pollen, that would not be feminized?
        completed 7 grows
        what I have learned so far:
        environment maters more than nutrients
        at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
        effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• Garrett
          Garrett commented
          Editing a comment
          Flockshot your cannabis plant can not get pollinated by foreign pollen. Cross pollination can only happen between varieties, not species.

• Flockshot
          Flockshot commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course that is correct. Do you think you are the only one growing cannabis in your area? If so that is great, but everywhere in my state you can get seeds.

• Garrett
          Garrett commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha yeah I don’t thing anyone around me is got any outdoors.

Well Flockshot , cannabis pollen can travel around 5km ratio. Is not the first time I grow in my balcony and all my harvests were without seeds, so I suppose no one is cultivating near my house.
        Anyways is different in other zones in which is really common to have noob cannabis growers that have females and even males (because they don't know about pollinating and stuff, they just grow).
        If you buy here some weed from a dealer, you will probably find more seeds than actually flower. The narco cultivators doesn't mind about the pollen and they just grow both sexes, for them is always money so...

Btw I live in Paraguay. The weed here is almost free (pure sativas) . It doesn't taste thaat good but sometimes you are lucky. Even though the taste is not that good, you ALWAYS get stoned. Kinda crazy. Everybody that comes from Europe or other countries with good cultivations get amazed with our stuff lol.

I prefer to cultivate known strains because I can know what i'm growing. Here the genetics are spread everywhere, a mix even with brazilian cannabis. You can have 2 plants from wild seeds from here, and one can turn awesome and the other really shitty.

PEACE

Comment

I noticed in your photos you are using 4, 9 volt batteries in series, so 36 volts actually supplied to the electrodes. At that voltage, without any current regulation the silver particles you make will be large and not very effective compared to solutions with a smaller particle size. Probably the reason that your solution turned brown.

Comment

Wow I never thought in that way growmore . Do you think is not gonna work? The thing is.. that I do not own a PPM meter so I want to be secure to have a nice ppm in my solution.
            Do you think it will work by using just one 9v battery overnight? It will be enough ppm?

Comment

• growmore
              growmore commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes one battery would be better, but for the best results you need a constant current supply to limit the current as the higher the ppm of the solution the greater the increase in particle size.
              And the quicker the.reaction happens.
              I would think that about 4 hours would be a good starting point.

So it's been already 10 days that i'm spraying CS to this lady. Still not noticing ball forming, it is something wrong or I have to wait more? thanks!

Comment

read this if you haven't already

There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds: the colloidal silver spray method or using rodelization.

and your girls arent looking to healthy
            could be the solution
            4'x 6' x 8' room
            2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
            sunshine mix #4
            mega crop nutes
            current grow
            cd-1
            jack herer
            afghan kush
            green doctor

Comment

• Lpro27
              Lpro27 commented
              Editing a comment
              I've read the whole thing in GWE. And actually the girls doesn't have to look too healthy, I think is kinda normal to look like that until they reach to form the ball sacks. All other pictures this far look similar at this point (I think). Check it up.
              Thanks!

Setup looks ok to me!

Comment

It may take longer for your plant to show pollen sacks. I don't usually spray plants until they have started flowering. As you are growing outside she may not be ready to start flowering yet. Colloidal silver will not make a plant flower, only change the sex of the flowers.

Comment

Hello Lpro27, is it very expensive to live in Paraguay? How much USA dollars a month for a nice a 3 bedroom apartment? Is there alot of killer snakes down there?, good places to go swimming too ? Thanks
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Socks, that's what I heard, it was beautiful down there, but I heard they had plenty of bad ads poisonous snakes down there too,
                  I heard that about Australia too, an I asked Ozbud, a cat on GWE, an he said there's snakes everywhere in Australia, a friend of mine went to Australia to help this rich rancher brake some mean horses, an when he got back he told me that he ain't never in his life seen so many damn snakes,he said they were under every Bush over there, an he lives close to me in these swamps an he knows about snakes cause weve got plenty of them here,But I told him he was full of sh-t , there wasn't no snakes in Australia, but I talked to Ozbud and found out that he was right, but i ain't never told him
                  that. Yet. I doubt i will.
                  Got another close friend that went to south America, peru, 3 years in a row, on a gold expedition, haha, you ought to hear what that nut had to say about snakes, he says he still has terrible nightmares dreaming about them.
                  Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 12-12-2017, 07:29 PM.

• Lpro27
                  Lpro27 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi there D.A.A.S.69, you can find plenty snakes in the countryside, not in urban places like our capital. The living cost here is REALLY cheap, you can rent a beautiful apartment for around 600$ monthly or if you want to buy a place, prizes are still really cheap for US citizens.
                  You can also find places to swim for sure lol, just like any country. You can take a look on the Internet how it is to live here, a lot of information is given.
                  Still cannabis in Paraguay is illegal, fuck the politicians here

• Sockfilter
                  Sockfilter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good Morning L27 and DAAS, I stand corrected on the snakes..

Yes Plenty of them in OZ, my cousin lives there (dual citizenship) and I visited him damn near 15 years ago. A place called Noosa Heads, amazing.. 1 of the weeks we stayed on Frazier island off grid camping, heaps of dingos, but never saw a snake. I see more on my property than most places, we have diamond backs, corals and in the wetter areas, moccasins, copperheads. Lots of friendly non-venomous as well..

Certainly none on the islands of Hawaii, I didnt see any there either, but that is what the locals claim. Plenty of howler monkeys, iguanas and even sloths, but saw no snakes in Costa Rica either. Although I will say that I NEVER intentionally when out looking for them, yet heaps of hiking in remote locations.

Would love to visit Paraguay before I depart this planet based on laws and physics.. As well as many others..

Thanks Lpro27, I have been reading up on Paraguay, Brother that is one beautiful country you live in. I wish i could afford to move down there.
                Lots of our politicians, aren't that great either.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  especially the top dog lol, I spent a couple of Months in San Salvador in 1980 it had snakes to ,I hate snakes lol

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was San Salvador a pretty place too OJH ?
                  I bet it is pretty.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it was but pretty stressful I wasn't there on Vacation,

Bad news guys, my plant died this morning. The sunlight was really strong plus I think my CS solution was too concentrated this time so the plant didn't make it.
                I will buy the 50PPM colloidal silver from amazon, fuck it lol.

I do have one last GDP seed and 2 plants already in the flowering stage.... My colloidal silver will arrive after Christmas so in that point my girls will be already pretty mature for changing the sex at least in one branch, right?

I need to find a way to pick up some pollen from one of those girls or else my GDP investment will go to hell, I don't know how to clone and the times I tried they were all failures.

Winter starts in July here so I can't take any risk now.

Can you guys give me some advise or help please? Pretty fucked up situation over here

Comment

• Lpro27
                  Lpro27 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've already thrown the plant, was dead for sure. All leaves were down and crispy, I think it was the CS solution + the strong sun. My colloidal solution went really brown and that was not a good symptom. I'll receive the CS from amazon and try it with a late flower girl anyways

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lpro27, man, I sure hate to hear that, reason I say that is cause, you have to try really hard to kill an MJ,plant, they are tough as hell.
                  But I'm sure chemicals can damn sure kill them, anyway good luck on your next try.

• Sockfilter
                  Sockfilter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear this LP27.. No experience in the CS venture, so no advice to give. However I think I would be experimenting with cloning and get that down to make sure the genetic future is safe before I try to figure out CS. The way I look at it is if you can successful clone, you can run a perpetual testing program with CS until you have it dialed in..

Are you still spraying the WHOLE plant or just a bud site or 2?

I hope there is experienced input here that will help you out.. I will be checking in to see how it is going,,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X