Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyro1711
    commented on 's reply
    I leave my seeds in the bubble envelope they get mailed in, then put in the butter drawer on the door of my fridge.. I'm sure the crisper drawer is a good spot too....

• dontknownuttin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    R.I.P. he will b missed!

Leave a comment:

• GreenhouseEffect
    replied
    Oh.... didn't realize that he'd passed away

Leave a comment:

• GreenhouseEffect
    replied
    Bet he figures it out though....
    Sorry to hear about your plants, I had to throw out my whole grow late last fall, just made to many mistakes on them, plus bad timing on my part. Finally got my present grow going good again, after light and wind burning the shit out of them, and a bunch of nutrient deficiency's.

Maybe try a small soil grow with some Auto's and soil. I tried Hydro when I was a kid, and I just couldn't make it work, started out great, and stuff just got off, and all died, ended up realizing that I'm a soil grower. Have grown so many great plants since, and had plenty of disasters to. Love it though, and wouldn't trade it for the world! I have learned some cool stuff even when things failed on me.

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    I told him that very same thing 2or3 pages ago

• dontknownuttin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    replied
    Winners never quit, Quiter never win!

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Look what’s happening on the street got to Revolution have to revolution

Can’t like this post OJH such sad news when we were making such great progress such assholes what about the Surgeon General, what about our LAW makers, the House of Representatives, the Senate, or State Governments.

People got the power Power to the people
    Last edited by Paracelsus; 03-05-2018, 06:51 AM.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so what happened DKN ,my girls hit 8 weeks yesterday but they look like week 3 because I locked them out ,I'm sorry to hear about you giving up growing ,hope your still going to post on the forum

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    I thought you had your auto seeds ready to go. Wasn't that the plan? You ordered seeds and were going to plant them ASAP. Dude, I am so sorry. You giving up growing forever and just settling for dispensary cannabis? At least give your autos a shot, you've grown them before right? I don't know that I can put a price on growing my own...I have to pay for supplies, but I get so much more in return, just seeing their progress from day to day soothes me and makes me proud of myself.
    Hate to see you go man. Good luck.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Well 4 months and $500.00 later $250 in electricity and $250. in dispensary weed I still have no harvest. My plants are now dead. I now feel that it is far cheaper to pay dispensary prices then go through all this expense and grief My tent and all the expensive grow stuff is now on Craigslist.

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    The grower doesn't seem to be either.

• OzBud
    replied
    that plant doesn't look very happy.

Leave a comment:

• bluecanoe
    commented on 's reply
    I thought that too. I pinch the leaves toward the bottom that are yellowing or look like they are dying. Do you pinch or top the leaves that are blocking the flowers from getting all the light they need? I don't defoliate much, just enough to expose the budlets to plenty of light.
    Also, I was thinking last night, and this is just me thinking since I've never grown DWC before. And I have never grown photos.
    Do you use molasses to fatten your buds like those of us who use soil? I don't know if it's feasible, or possible or if it will throw all your nutes out of whack. I had started using molasses last grow and saw a huge difference in the size of my buds. I had been using it starting at about 3 weeks before harvest, but D.A.A.S. told me he uses it through his entire grow after the first few weeks, once the seedlings take off and are ready for it. It does seem that your buds should be quite a bit larger, seeing that you should only have 4-6 weeks left. They can do amazing things in just a couple of weeks. I hope you see some major progress soon.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X