3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Feeding day all is well. No spots or bugs yet.

Comment

I find it hard to believe I got this far along without troubles. No spots no bugs

Comment

BOY!, I have never got this far in a grow without spots or other problems arising. My plant looks vibrant and spot free! I guess GWE taught me something.

Comment

• Paracelsus
            Paracelsus commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy New Year Hoogmaney!

making 7 more gal RO water takes hours!

Comment

Woke up and checked on my plant. Everything is going well (so far) no problems to report SORRY GWE!.

Comment

I am feeding the Fox Farm newts at 100% of label listed dosage. CalMag at 1- TS per gal.100% 0-TDS RO water used For vegetation. I am using a Solis Tek 400 watt MH lamp rated at 10K. As soon as I see flowering starting I will switch to a 600 watt Solis Tek HPS for the home stretch!. All light running 24/7 grow area at 72 above 0 root zone at 73 above o RH still holding steady at 6% Light breeze from the SW at 12MPH
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-02-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Where's your pictures of your plants ?

Breeze from the SW 12 MPH? I thought you were in a tent LOL
              My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
              The universities do not teach all things

Comment

The large plant was germinated December 2nd. The other smaller plants were germinated December 9th. They look pretty much happy to me.

Comment

• Paracelsus
                  Paracelsus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  looking good DKN snug as a bug in a rug! Is that your scrubber air filter in the corner?

Howdy DKN. Quick question. With your RH so low, how do you go about with your drying process? Curious because I live in a very low RH environment as well. By the way, good looking girls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Leave the leaves on, hang a couple of days in the dark, then in brown paper bags 2-3 more days, then jars.

• Zomb
                  Zomb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks DAAS.

Originally posted by Zomb View Post
                Howdy DKN. Quick question. With your RH so low, how do you go about with your drying process? Curious because I live in a very low RH environment as well. By the way, good looking girls!
                Sorry, I am not qualified and can not advise others here how to grow or cure. Hence the name dontknownuttin. You will find many here who ARE QUALIFIED just not me. I grow for my own medical need (brain damage caused by stroke) I will say that if a brain damaged fellow can grow, so can you!
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-02-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Week 5 start looks good! 8 more weeks left give or take. (still no spotting or bugs) Canopy temp. 72 above root zone at 73 above RH higher now at 10%
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-03-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Feeding time!!!!!

Comment

Pulled out the Solis Tek 600 watt HPS bulb for clean up for use. All I have to see is evidence of flowering. All vegetative plants are still problem fee sorry GWE but its all your fault! if you dint teach me growing weed I still would be paying way too much at the dispensary.

Comment

• Paracelsus
                        Paracelsus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        At least you got a dispensary, all I can get is sub par street weed. Next fall I'll be thanking GWE.

My pit bull buys her high THC potency Rick Simpson oil at my dispensary My dog was diagnosed with aggressive cancer. The vet gave her months to live THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO. Cancer now gone no surgery and most important no $4,000 vet bill. The oil cost $30.00 for a syringe carrying only a half a gram. I hope to be able to produce this oil in small amounts. I remember the first time my dog consumed the oil. I found her alone at the back yard gate staring at the wall and heavily drooling. I then decided a much smaller dose was in order next time. She now gets a small amount the size of a grain of rice 2 times a day (she reminds me)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-03-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Paracelsus
                        Paracelsus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wish I could like that a million times.
                        Last edited by Paracelsus; 01-03-2018, 02:06 PM.

• Zomb
                        Zomb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's awesome! I had two blue noses but lost them both June last year. Well behaved dogs and never showed aggression to my little ones. If they didn't know you, good luck getting to my kids lol. They'd given their life for them. I miss em.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X