No announcement yet.

3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on boss, you've done this before -- you know the drill. P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E !
    My first grow

Comment

Originally posted by aloner View Post
      come on boss, you've done this before -- you know the drill. P-a-t-i-e-n-c-e !
      yea i know wax on wax off i get it!

Comment

Day 4!

Comment

Well, its been 7 days and only (1) of my free Bonza seeds sprouted out of 5! 1 out of 5? not good All failed seeds were the freebies I got from Bonza with my order. Today, I replaced 3 of the failed seeds with 3 of the ones I paid for. Electricity is expensive I must secede with this grow. After all you should see something in 7 days. I didnt even get a tap root in 7 days out with the old in with new! WISH ME LUCK!
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-09-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I wonder if these seed stores use old improperly stored seeds as freebies in per motions..

Comment

• PRIMO
              PRIMO commented
              Editing a comment
              I always assumed the freebies were the ones they dump out of the shop-vac after doing the floor.

• Zomb
              Zomb commented
              Editing a comment
              Lmao PRIMO

Well all is not lost (I hope). The three replacement seeds now have a visible tap root showing (after only 24 hours.) Perhaps these will germinate some leafs, and produce a plant. The one remanding seed that germinated looks good a keeper so far anyway.

Comment

I now have 3 seedlings 1 the roots have made it into the res.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning Dkn, that's good news, I hope they all grow up to be monsters.

I now have 4 seedlings!!!! How will I ever fit it all in my tent!!!!

Comment

• Paracelsus
                Paracelsus commented
                Editing a comment
                You'll find a way

Funny, the free seeds from Bonza never germinated at all!

Comment

Well, I seem to now be stuck with 4 seedlings in my small tent FOUR!. So far all look good With (all) but one of the free seeds from Bonza failing at least the ones I paid for are going as expected. They must have gotten these free seeds from the trash or something. 95% fail rate is not good for sure. I now must find a different seed store for my next order,
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-15-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

My largest of 4 seedlings! shows promises I hope. Its been 13 days since I placed my seed in the growing medium.
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-15-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

February is soon apon us!. My medical weed card will expire. I will re nue this week for a price of $300.00!

Comment

I will have to admit. that the tent light system is holding up well now for 5 grows. I picked up a Solis Tek ballast and bulb set 400/600 watts in size it does the job 24/7. Cost a few dollars more then others but you only live once!

Comment

Flushing and light feeding due today!. The seedlings all seem ok.

Comment

All 4 "Plants" are still healthy. I expect accelerated growth rate soon. All have good color and branching and close internodel spacing is evident. Now, if only Green were here to join the fun!!!!!. 4 plants in a small tent should be challenging!.
                        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-18-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                          D.A.A.S.69 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We got faith in your skills DKN, have fun an happy growing, your gonna do fine as always.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X