Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zomb
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome! I had two blue noses but lost them both June last year. Well behaved dogs and never showed aggression to my little ones. If they didn't know you, good luck getting to my kids lol. They'd given their life for them. I miss em.

• Paracelsus
    replied
    Sexy beast

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Sorry, that was my sister in law.Here is me.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I could like that a million times.
    Last edited by Paracelsus; 01-03-2018, 02:06 PM.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    My pit bull buys her high THC potency Rick Simpson oil at my dispensary My dog was diagnosed with aggressive cancer. The vet gave her months to live THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO. Cancer now gone no surgery and most important no $4,000 vet bill. The oil cost $30.00 for a syringe carrying only a half a gram. I hope to be able to produce this oil in small amounts. I remember the first time my dog consumed the oil. I found her alone at the back yard gate staring at the wall and heavily drooling. I then decided a much smaller dose was in order next time. She now gets a small amount the size of a grain of rice 2 times a day (she reminds me)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-03-2018, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    At least you got a dispensary, all I can get is sub par street weed. Next fall I'll be thanking GWE.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Pulled out the Solis Tek 600 watt HPS bulb for clean up for use. All I have to see is evidence of flowering. All vegetative plants are still problem fee sorry GWE but its all your fault! if you dint teach me growing weed I still would be paying way too much at the dispensary.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    looking good DKN snug as a bug in a rug! Is that your scrubber air filter in the corner?

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Feeding time!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Week 5 start looks good! 8 more weeks left give or take. (still no spotting or bugs) Canopy temp. 72 above root zone at 73 above RH higher now at 10%
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-03-2018, 05:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zomb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks DAAS.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Leave the leaves on, hang a couple of days in the dark, then in brown paper bags 2-3 more days, then jars.

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Originally posted by Zomb View Post
    Howdy DKN. Quick question. With your RH so low, how do you go about with your drying process? Curious because I live in a very low RH environment as well. By the way, good looking girls!
    Sorry, I am not qualified and can not advise others here how to grow or cure. Hence the name dontknownuttin. You will find many here who ARE QUALIFIED just not me. I grow for my own medical need (brain damage caused by stroke) I will say that if a brain damaged fellow can grow, so can you!
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-02-2018, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zomb
    replied
    Howdy DKN. Quick question. With your RH so low, how do you go about with your drying process? Curious because I live in a very low RH environment as well. By the way, good looking girls!

Leave a comment:

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    The large plant was germinated December 2nd. The other smaller plants were germinated December 9th. They look pretty much happy to me.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X