http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• gdogfunkly
      gdogfunkly commented
      Editing a comment
      This is my first time using Mammoth P (along with everything else), so I really won't know if it made a difference or not, but I figured it can't 'hurt' to try and if the buds really are 16% denser, I'll take it!

Day 116: Flower day 48: Fed the last nutrients to Swiss Cheese and I am preparing for flushing after today. The really look spectacular and smell even better!

Comment

Day 117: Flower day 49: Looking amazing now. Going to start flushing next watering as I believe I'm on track for the two week window.

Comment

Day 118: Flower day 50: The time is finally here to begin flushing Swiss Cheese. The hairs are turning color now and I'm starting to see some cloudy trichomes. I'm going to flush for two weeks with 10ml URB and 1ml Mammoth P per their instructions. I am shooting for 60-65 day flower on Swiss Cheese, but Amnesia Haze has a good month to go according to it's 12 week schedule. Exciting times!

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya, they look like they will be ready in the next two weeks. Lots of buds, cant wait to see the final dry weight.

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          A very lovely grow! Eager for your harvest images😊

Day 119: Flower day 51: Decided not to flush yet since I still only see clear trichomes no matter how mard I look. URB/cal-mag/Mammoth P

Comment

Day 120: Flower day 52: Smelling delicious and still only clear trichomes. I'll feed again tomorrow, if they are dry enough.

Comment

Day 121: Flower day 53: Frost everywhere, but still clear trichomes, so I decided to feed one more time and see how things progress. If I was seeing any cloudy/milky trichs, I would flush, but it seems like they can go a bit longer. A few hairs are turned color and 'dying off' but still a ways to go from what I can tell from past experience. Just the timing of the last feeding and heading into flush seems to be the moment I'm eagerly waiting for.

Comment

• Dutchman1
              Dutchman1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking great as always. Not too long now.

Day 122: Flower day 54: Looking and smelling great and lots of color changing and sugar everywhere. I swear I'm not seeing any milky trichs yet. Soon, I hope!

Comment

Day 123: Flower day 55: The ladies are definitely slowing down on the drinking. I thought I would water today, but they are still plenty wet yet.

Comment

Day 124: Flower day 56: Still no milky trichomes that I can see. Seems like any day now since the hairs are turning color and receding a bit. I really can't tell if I should start a 2 week flush yet. I guess not, if I can't see any cloudiness yet. They are definitely slowing down on the water/nute consumption. Tomorrow's good pics will shed more light on the state of things.

Comment

Day 125: Flower day 57: Unless my eyes are really bad, I am not seeing cloudy trichs yet. I think they have a little ways ago. Are they ready to truly being flushing? I just can't tell. I think I will start the 2 week flush and see what happens. Hopefully, I am not too early with the flush.

Comment

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hard to tell without more magnification but some look cloudy to me. over 8 weeks with no cloudy is starting to push it. Just saw it was a haze strain. They do take awhile to finish. Beautiful plants. Your gonna harvest a buttload of buds!

• gdogfunkly
                    gdogfunkly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks! Actually, only the one is a haze (on the right side of the scrog). The other is supposed to be done 42-56 days and I think she still has 2+ weeks to go at day 58. I looked earlier today right at lights on and I may have seen just the start of a little cloudy. If there are any light leaks at the zipper, would that slow down maturation? I really don't want to mess this up, so I'd rather go longer than shorter. I know what a full bud of cloudy should look like and I'm not seeing it using both my jewelers loupe and 60-120x microscope. Lots and lots of glass. Maybe this week will be the cloudy fill? I hope! I'm getting anxious! haha

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just wait then. Your doing the right thing.

Day 126: Flower day 58: These buds are procrastinators. Tons of trichomes, but not ripe enough yet. I'm going to dig a bit deeper into a bud and see what I can see.

Comment

Day 127: Flower day 59: I did some thorough checking and I'm only seeing maybe the start of some cloudiness, so I am going to feed one more time and see. I checked for light leaks and I don't think I have any. I'm hoping the strain just takes longer than expected or they count the days from the moment they see pistils and not from the flip to 12/12.

Comment

Day 128: Flower day 60: I think I'm glad I didn't start the flush yet. They seem like they have a ways to go yet and still clear trichomes.

Comment

Day 129: Flower day 61: The tent smells sooooo good. I try not to keep the tent open for too long, but it drops the humidity even more for a bit, so maybe that will help them ripen just a tad faster.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X