Cant decide which auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant decide which auto

Cant choose between Anubis (pyramid seeds) Krippleberry (dr crippling) or Cheese (seed supreme) any experience with any, thoughts ,,opinions, questions? What do you guys want to see i guess is another question ?

Ya know, ive been where you are right now but have never been able to solve the problem. If you do find a solution, please share.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

I choose Anubis!

Comment

My answers usually all of em lol but dont have the space lol

Comment

eenie meenie miney moe. I think I tried seed supreme this last time, and out of 3 jackpot seeds none germinated. If the two mystery seeds hadn't germinated and grew into beautiful high yield plants, I would have had zilch. I just wish I knew what the 'mystery' seeds were, they were two different strains, two different set of effects.
          Current grow:
          2-300w led lights
          1- 60w cfl for germination
          2- 5 gal fiber pots
          Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
          Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
          Seeds:
          Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
          Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
          Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
          Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

You can't go wrong with Nirvanas, northern lights auto, they grow huge, plus you want need a carbon filter, they are really easy to grow and it's great smoke. But whatever you choose have fun, an good luck.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Got a northern light going rn daas with that purple power its the one in front

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dr.kripplins krinkleberry is also a nice choice, and so is Incredible Bulk, Dr.Kripplins seeds are some good seeds, they have got a smell that's killer,plus they have trichs early an everywhere.

When I cant decide what strain to grow I put there names in a hat and draw one and grow it, but with autos you can grow more than one strain at a time,so no name pulling needed lol
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I only have one free bucket or i would run em all im terrible when it comes to choosing the next one i have 10 of em to pick from

Comment

30 different total to choose from

Comment

Dude I don't usually give negatives......I like to try and stay positive ......(here it comes lol)......BUT I have heard a couple of bad review about pyramid seeds......(gak! that tastes bad!).......like bad germination rates...I currently have a pack of 5(+2free)northern lights pheno from pyramid, but i wont be into these for a while as i am way into auto's lol....hope this helps
                    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Thats not negativity to me if your telling me honest experiences people have had i totally understand what your saying im the sane way

Comment

A couple of my mates have had lots of problems with Pyramid seeds strains. Poor germination, plants with no vigour compared to others around them. I think it was PaganRich on here that had some pyramid plants earlier in the year and wasn't overly pleased with them.
                        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                        600W HPS
                        Coco
                        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
                          OzBud commented
                          Editing a comment
                          just because other people have had problems with them doesn't mean you will too, I'd just have some sort of backup plan just in case things don't work out. Seedsman still sell them so they must have some sort of good reputation somewhere but yeah I don't know of anyone that has had good luck with them.

• Evaldreamar
                          Evaldreamar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Absolutely agree with you on that i just dunno if i wanna risk it when i can just as well prolly find another pair like that (king&queen) the anubis is for our hellyan blue heeler puppy

• Evaldreamar
                          Evaldreamar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Me an the woman liked the egyptian theme with it as well but im thinkin ill still try it

Thats not negativity to me if your telling me honest experiences people have had i totally understand what your saying im the same way thanks everyone for your insight. It is a bummer to hear that i was really looking into trying a coupke other pyramid seeds not trying to spend money on crappy results plus i have a pretty big selection atm of strains anyways lol

Comment

Same problem, just like everyone else my solution is to do 2 of everything , that way all your bases are covered ☮️

Comment

• Evaldreamar
                            Evaldreamar commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I wish i could lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X