any recent issues with SEEDSMAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any recent issues with SEEDSMAN??

I ordered over $100 bucks in beans from SEEDSMAN during the HALLOWEEN FREE deal and have tried to email and call with no prevail. They have charged my CC account but after the first email about issues - NOTHING.......no response, no replies, nuttin. Just wondering if anyone is having the same issues.

They dont like people contacting them often, It takes too much time and money to respond to everyone. They ask you to wait like 5 weeks or something before you start panicking. So if you ordered at Halloween it hasn't been 5 weeks yet. Be patient, there coming 8-) .
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 11-19-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

thats what I have read and heard but its been right at that 5 week mark....my concern is that I DID get a response to validating that my account had been charged and after that ----- not a word. Worried........I had an issue with my LONG TERM source-----issues with QUALITY and had to do something quick due to harvest coming sooner than expected. It is what it is I guess......will keep yall updated.

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya, I reread what she said to me, she was just a little short with me. I wouldnt say it was rude actually.

• Lpro27
        Lpro27 commented
        Editing a comment
        hey oldjarhead100 , you got the free seeds with Ruth? She is the best!!

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        Ruth is awesome. She hooked me up big time when I had an order problem.

I'm certain it'll be fine Jack. They've always been awesome for me.

Mine that I ordered the first day of Halloween sale came a day or two ago. They took like 2 weeks to ship
      1.5x3x5 virtual sun grow tent
      Oppolite 315 LEC
      4" 190 cft. Exhaust with carbon filter.
      1 candy kush express using general hydroponics and botanicare
      1 candy kush express using advanced nutriants iguana line.

Both will be using hydrogaurd and botanicare sweet.

Comment

Jacks88 I've always had excellent communication from Seedsman; they have always responded to every email I sent. They have fantastic staff, very conscientious about responding to customers.

You could try filling out a contact form on their website rather than emailing them, but tell them you've sent various emails and gotten no response. It seems very unusual to me.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          ya Jack me to never had a problem but dont worry if there is a problem they will fix it

Dude what alltatup said from me too, never had a problem with seedsman.....in fact I have sung their praises a few times.....I hope they sort this for you dude
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

I usually get a response from them within hours of submitting a ticket. I've never actually sent them an email though. They have always shipped my seeds within a week and I've always gotten them within two weeks, so if its been more than 3-4 weeks you may have been pinched at customs. I assume you used stealth shipping?

FWIW, the ticket I submitted was not to request service or complain about an issue, it was to praise a particular GWE member that reps for them and really makes their reputation shine. IMO, seedsman is the best way to order seeds online if you want reliability, value, and selection in one stop. They are also why I have way more seeds than I'll probably ever need
          Last edited by Archaic; 11-20-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I sometimes find myself wondering how many decades it will take me to get through my seeds...

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            haha i'm up to a couple of years myself

I got my order in about 18 days. after 10 days I emailed to see why it wasn't shipping yet. they said they were swamped and sent me an email when they shipped a few days later.
          complete beginner
          39" x 39" x 78" tent
          315 Watt CMH
          4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
          Automatic top feed into coco.
          Mega Crop nutes

Comment

The only issue I have is I'm to much of a dumbass to figure out how to use Bitcoin on my phone.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              @D.A.A.S.69

You are no dumbass, DAAS!!!!

Go to Coinbase on your phone. They have an app.

From there, you can add money to your wallet (I use my credit card to buy bitcoin).

I think the hard part will be having to enter codes manually because you can't copy and paste on a cell phone. So you'll have to write down codes and enter them to pay Seedsman. I don't think it would be too hard; I always do it on the old computer, not on my phone.

• whistleguy
              whistleguy commented
              Editing a comment
              it is easy, i bet your prejudice about it is being hard holds you down

• GanjaGed
              GanjaGed commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea I hate the CC block. I'm just gonna send a check next order I think.

I use Seedsman and they are great-
            When they have a good sale, things get crazy for them and it takes a much longer time than during other parts of the year.
            I'm waiting patiently for the Thanksgiving Sale- as I buy a years worth of seeds and expect an even longer delay this year.

Please remember these are "mom and pop" operations and you can not apply Corporate America "customer service" responses you may be use to.
            And lets hope it wasn't intercepted at the port of entry.
            It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

I sent seedsman a email regarding some blueberry headband seeds that didn't' grow, they got back to me quickly and said to email them with the next order number and she would place 5 new seeds in free of charge this she did yesterday

I purchased the seeds for my outdoor grow, I purchased 45 seeds and I got 24 free I also received a $97.00 discount,I did this yesterday and I will post when they ship. where else can you get deals like that
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Dutchman1
                Dutchman1 commented
                Editing a comment
                69 seeds Dang !, what are you planning on for an outside grow OJH. Doing a whole acre? LOL

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I received my shipment notification

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                30 were for outside grow and the other 15 were for inside lol,we will grow about 60 plants, this will insure we get enough for the year for my friend ,regardless of weather, we do gorilla grows

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X