Keefy goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keefy goodness

I have a decent size grinder, and right before I harvested my first crop I just used up all my keef. I've been smoking my stuff for over a month now and decided to check the keefery depository today.

I was quite pleased lol.

On the right side of the pile, there is a distinct color variation. That little discolored part is the color of normal keef. The Red Poisons keef has a purplish tone to it because of the purple buds. There is a quarter in there for reference.

Just smoked some and was not disappointed.

Thanks again GWE ( NebulaHaze , SiriusFourside, alltatup, D.A.A.S.69, oldjarhead100, Green75, and everyone else!) for helping me learn everyday about growing. I'm reaping the benefits as we speak...err...type
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by Doubledealing72; 11-02-2017, 01:25 AM.
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Nice. Looks like Caviar for the Weed Gods lol.
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Little weed eggs lol

Tastes great!

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha (weed eggs). I don't doubt the taste. I bet it tastes heavenly. Congrats on accumulating so much of it though. I can never get that much in my grinder.

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man! I like to leave it for a rainy day most of the time, but now that I'm growing I might not have a rainy day for a while lol

Doubledealing72
    Purple kief, all in my brain,
    Lately things they don't seem the same,
    Actin funny, but I don't know why
    Scuse me while I kiss the sky
    [​​​​​​​guitar riff]
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      You must be smoking some of that stuff I had the other morning 😁😁😁

hmmm I never use a grinder like that, maybe I should try lol what a treat to find happy smoking
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Morning 476, excellent job, that's a nice pile of weed eggs. I'm trying a couple of those red poison autos my next grow, just hoping mine turns out half as pretty as yours, and we will be happy at my house, I can promise you.
      Great Job 476.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 69! I was very happy with my harvest, and eager to see how yours will turn out! I know you will grow some good stuff, your plants always look healthy. I think sweet seeds says that strain has about a 20% chance of being green. I grew 3 and all 3 were red, so I'm sure you will have some red nugs that look even better than mine do.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I doubt they look better than yours, I just want to see a couple of those pretty red buds , then I will be happy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X