Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job bro!! excellent recovery!!

Comment

Looking great brother, they are getting with it now, mighty pretty.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Did my res change today. Added another 8 floz of harpin mixed at .25 grams per 16 floz. I put the Hindu kush in a 5 gallon bucket from a 3.5 to see if I can get an even bigger root ball. First time useing a 5 gallon.
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

It' getting a little like the mysterious island in my tent the pineapple express has gone all monster on me.
          she has been preducing these fat stalks and super think leaves nothing like I have seen before. The stalks are so thick I cannot train this plant every time I try and apply a little presser I snap the stalk about off to its terrifying.
          but a little penguin duct tape and she shows no sign of slowing down. This stuff is truly fasciating.

I am done adding to the Hindu kush. Conclusion it worked amazing in the root system to regenerate. I did not spray the Hindu kush as it was not part of the initial experiment.

pics of pineapple express 22 days from seed.

Comment

• GRAND
            GRAND commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice! Those stalks are really thick, wow! The pineapple express reminds me of side show Bob's hair, from the Simpsons!!! LOL.

• tyler_ hobbyist
            tyler_ hobbyist commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are huge for there age! Whats the product again

Pineapple express 26 days from seed.

I did my second and last foliage spray yesterday I will add 1 more time next week too the res.

It appars that this product works. As far as preducing a healhy plant.
          the yield will be the determining factor I need 4 oz from 1 plant under 1 300w led true 135w. In 62 days.

I have some pics of the arms I broke almost off. They are healing fine. To me it seems like the plant is on steroids I wont have to worry about holding up buds in late flower.

I am almost afraid of it I like to use twist ties to do my lsting because the rap around the limb will expand with the limb. She wont allow that and pulls them free so I am having to use the wire.

I also added a pic of the product

I am sorry i should of answered u guys when u posted thanks for all the kind words. I have not been so well in the head recently. But off to the dr today to get new crazy pills. Should be fun.

Comment

Hey Abadtrip, your plant looks awesome, what some nice stalks an branches, that Axiom works great don't you think ?
            all I use is superthrive, I'm going to get some Axiom.
            Cfls for a week or two
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it works amazing especially for root growth and health. I do wish the stems were a little more plyable.

abadtrip Brutha, I've been watching the whole thing, gotta say I'm gonna give it a try in the future grows. Thx, for intintroducing this product to me!

Comment

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for following along I am very impressed with it but I am not going to hold my breath lots of time to go another 36 days to go i hope to see a real difference in yield.

Day 30 and there is no slowing down the green monster. I have done a bunch of defoiliation the leaves get big fast and get in the way.
            she should show in the next week I want her to show before I go to flower nutes.

Comment

Wow, a 3/4" stem! that stuff is working pretty good! Nicely done! P.S., I'm STILL impressed!

Comment

Day 39 She has been in flower for a week now so I have let her go. I have lollipoped her. Now I get to watch her form buds.

side note had a mild outbreak of white flies in this tent. But they did not seem to like this plant there were dieing after being on it. But sprayed with neem oil because I wanted to be sure and I have a big bushy Hindu kush auto in there also that got a good spray.

Comment

Man what a hellava strong looking structure you your plant has, did you give the auto some of those hormones too, man they both look awesome.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
                    abadtrip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is an auto but yea both plants have it the Hindu is massive and at 1 point I was going to throw it in the trash because it was almost dead

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes massive indeed, great rescue.

good looking girls there abadtrip, My Harpin just came in and I sprayed 3 plants to see the difference ,now the spray I had left is no good is that correct
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• abadtrip
                    abadtrip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes it's no good u can feed the rest to the roots that's what I do after I spray

• Weed Pharma
                    Weed Pharma commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am trying this as well, on my current grow(s) at a dose between 0.2-0.4 grams in 500mls
                    I found a schedule which maximizes it's use, reducing waste.
                    Soak seeds for 10 minutes before planting- then spray all plants at 3 week intervals- so that's wk #3 & #6 in veg and #3 in flower.
                    I have not fed the roots with the left over solution, but will certainly look into it.

• abadtrip
                    abadtrip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have the 2 gram packs so I get to throw away over half because it's only good for 3 weeks. Next time the .5 gm packs

this is almost too good. Amazon has it for a decent price. The amount you got is good for a whole grow? or not enough? I may try it in a month or so after mine get big strong out of training
                  complete beginner
                  39" x 39" x 78" tent
                  315 Watt CMH
                  4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
                  Automatic top feed into coco.
                  Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• abadtrip
                    abadtrip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think I only used half of 1 packet I made up 16 oz of fluid each time I did it twice 2 week intervals.

I sprayed not much of anything a good misting all the research said don't over do it.

I added 8 oz of the remaining fluid into 2 gallons of fluid in my hydro res.

Now I did read u can use it as a root drench in soil don't know how don't grow in soil never followed up in my research.

But please be careful this over activates the immune system so if u have a sick plant it will kill it.
                    Last edited by abadtrip; 11-27-2017, 05:19 PM.

• Cronk
                    Cronk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll research further. Thanks much

Update: I soaked two seeds in AXIOM for 10 minutes, as suggested in another discussion and it's not going well. The seeds are from strains I have grown many times before, so I know what to expect.

BU- was 5 days breaking ground and I had to remove the helmet after nothing happening for 2 days, does not look good after 8 hrs.
                  PR- is still underground @ 7 days-

All my seeds break ground in 3-4 days, then open up to the light within 24hrs using this technique: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...photo-examples
                  It's the only method I use now, because it's so fast and reliable. fridge to sprout in 3-4days.
                  It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
                  https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

I ordered some. I'm going to give my 2 week old plants a treatment in a week, wait a week, manifold, wait a week and do it again.

My plants are currently recovering from being over-watered but are doing nicely now.

do you see any harm in this plan? I'm growing in a Coco/Peat blend
                    complete beginner
                    39" x 39" x 78" tent
                    315 Watt CMH
                    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
                    Automatic top feed into coco.
                    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• Weed Pharma
                      Weed Pharma commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cronk ,Today-I misted the 2 plants which have extreme defoliation completed (2 days ago)-
                      I also,drenched with remaining product today and will post the results on Monday.

• Weed Pharma
                      Weed Pharma commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Results: using 0.2g in 500ml's.
                      Germination time was double for one seed @7days and the other is still underground, but no increase in growth once above ground.(I won't be soaking anymore seeds in Axiom)
                      The misting seems to work best @ week #3 and muted for the second dose-(2 weeks later)
                      The 3rd dose (mist/drench) @ week #6 had favorable response- and they were heavily defoliated 2 days before Axiom.

Going forward- I will apply Axiom when the plants are at week #3 and also mist any week #6 plants in the tent.

• Cronk
                      Cronk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      good to know, thanks for the update. I'm having either a nute burn or cal mag problem currently and will apply after I resolve this

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X