Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Evening Bobcat, I ain't never grown any DurbanPoison, so I'm not much help, but I have smoked plenty and it's damn sure good weed. Your plants look fine to me, but I can't see your pictures very well. A little tip burn is all i see. But I will tell you to be real careful about the distance of your led light from you plants, cause I got the same size tent and your plants are pretty tall. You sure don't want burn or bleach them pretty buds. I can't see your pictures well enough to tell you if their ready or not. Maybe you might can get some more pictures with your led off. Good Job.

Leave a comment:

• stevenics
    replied
    p.s. beautiful durban poison grow!! you did a good job!

Leave a comment:

• stevenics
    replied
    i just started a durban poison last month, i have grown them before, from four different breeders, and i can tell you they all flowered differently, the one from msnl took 13 weeks to flower and had extremely small nugs on it, but dense, the durban poison from a.m.s. is my fav, is flowers in 8-10 weeks with very fat , dark nugs. the other two were similiar in the sense they both took more than ten weeks but less than thirteen. you still have a couple weeks to go buddy, and im seeing nutrient burn on your leaves so maybe try feeding less, like 25% to 50% of the recommended dose. good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• Durban Poison Grow: Week 8 of flowering buds not fattening and dicolored leaves

Please Help...

I am in Week 8 of flowering Durban Poison and I think I have a problem. I am using a 300w LED light in soil and I am using General Hydroponics nutrients. I have two fans blowing on my girls and an exhaust fan over top. Temperature is always between 70-80 degrees. I was watering once a week, more recently I have been watering every 4-5 days.

First problem is I feel like my buds are to small. I feel like in Week 8 they should be fatter. I thought I was close to harvest so I purchased a Carson Microscope so I could look at the triclones. They are all clear and look like glass.

Secondly starting last week the tips of some of the leaves have turned bright yellow and some of them even have brown spots. Please help I don't want to harvest until my girls are at their best. Some pics will be included... Took some with light on and light off. Sorry for the blur, it was dark.

Thank you in advance

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X