No announcement yet.

26 day old Afghan Kush Ryder auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took one of the ww out yesterday and looked at trics the buds are swollen and hard good size so I think this grow I will leave alone and try some next grow where I can see if it makes a difference
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you will see the same difference you saw on your photos, it's not gonna hurt that KindSoil. Matter of fact it's good for your soil, that an worm compost tea.

I have a worm bin I'm going to put some in the soil along with the castings
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

Day 69 for AKR.
      Day 51 for Bubblelicious
      My 315 kept getting hotter an hotter an I sent it back and I've got a new one from Growers House coming monday. I've been using the LED in the meantime.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow just wow fuckin magical I love weed

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Abadtrip, I do to .

looking great buddy. That AKR is going to fill in nicely.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        I've taken over responsibility for 15 new polytunnels that were recently built at work. We got the 24,000 strawberry mother plants planted this week, they need to turn into at least 700,000 runners to meet customer orders
        They're being grown in coco grow bags up on long 'tables' using drip irrigation. We're a plant nursery, we don't grow any fruit so the mother plants are going to send runners off growing down from the sides of the tables known as a 'hanging curtain' and then we'll harvest the runners, propagate them in rooting plugs and then sell them to berry farmers.

I've got a fair bit going on in the garden at home at the moment, fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers, bulbs, lots of bird action etc.
        Going to get some seeds out today and have a go at some outdoor autos (first outdoor grow, third grow in total). I've got 2 Auto AKR left as well as 3 auto Hindu Kush and 3 Purple Ryder auto. Going to start them in Jiffys as usual. About to head to the shop to get some stuff to make up a soil mix, nothing like FF available near me. Probably something like 60% premium organic potting mix, 25% coco, 10% perlite, 5% vermiculite and see how that goes. I've still got lots of bud so doesn't matter how these plants turn out.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Man you do have alot going on, sounds like a real good job to me, but with alot of work.
        Good Luck with your outdoors autos, I know your gonna do great.

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah the job is good. I've never worked on any farm before being responsible for a commercial farming project of that size is quite a big leap (I started there as a machinery operator). I get to apply my knowledge learnt from growing weed at work doing pH & EC readings, drain percentages, fert mixing etc which is pretty cool. And because I use water testing equipment at work and can claim it on tax I've bought myself a blueLab Truncheon to play with at work/home and am looking into other nifty little testing/monitoring devices I wanna play with but wouldn't necessarily buy it if it wasn't tax deductible.

Cheers mate, I reckon I'll be alright going outdoors. Bit different from indoor but I understand all the plant basics and requirements, I just need to adjust to a different, less controlled environment. Hopefully I get enough time to tend to them properly with everything happening at work, the mrs can give them a drink if need be but refuses to learn anything to do with nutrient schedules. I'll get a journal going for it when I get time, won't be as in depth or as regular as the last one though.

You sure got some pretty plants
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr Furley, I don't know about pretty, but they are healthy that's for sure.I didn't try to take a pretty picture, just a picture. Can't wait to get my new light Monday.
        My other 315, that I sent back, I was scared we were going to get burned up with it.

Got my new light in, and there is a world of differance between this one and the one I sent back, this one doesn't even get hot, I sure hope it stays like that.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Tell me more how much did u pay.
        what 1 did u have
        what part was getting to hot and can u describe the heat.
        I am interested because I am thinking about replacing my leds with a 315 i have the topogrow in my photo tent.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I keep hearing good thing about Growers choice.
        Nice whitetail.

The one I sent back worked great for about a week, then keep getting hotter an hotter ,it was a Chinese light on Amazon for 189bucks.
      The new one cost 289bucks, but it's got a dimmable ballast and a 3 year warranty.
      The room where my tent is stays 70-72 degrees, inside my tent where the new light is is only 77 degrees, after a couple of hours, the old light got to 83-87 degrees even with the fans in my tent set up the same way you do your fans in your tent Abadtrip.
      Plus the people are really nice where I bought the new light.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        That's cool a dimmable ballast is nice save some watts in the early veg stage.

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        That's great information! What a huge difference.

Yeah Abadtrip it's even got a super lumen switch you can turn it to, I don't know what it does ,but it gets brighter though, and several more switches you can turn down the power. I'm thinking it might be a good one, but I thought that about the last on too.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Ozbud, I new it was supposed to be good for something, it's also got a knob I can turn it down to 190watts, an another one I can turn it down to 245watts, then 315watts ,then super lumen, I no I really like it cause it don't run hot.
        Can't wait for you to get your Autos going. Ozbud.
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-25-2017, 05:02 AM.

Dude that new light is banging.....next time I buy a light I would like a growers choice light, but they don't ship here
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        They might have been closed but I know they are very nice folks, seems to me like they are a bunch of old hippies, but for some reason they don't ship where you live ,I could buy it and send it to you if you really want to try one, I've got a little cash, but I don't know if we are supposed to do that, but I could , maybe they will ship where you live, if not PM me after you talk to GrowersChoice.

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude I cannot thank you enough for your offer, but I haven't even had my current set-up a year yet(i think?)and I'm not in a position to move up just yet, but when I am.....if that offer is still cool dude?and thanks again dude, that is an awesome offer, and you are so kind to even think of it. Top man

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        if the SL switch works the same as the one on my ballast it increases lumen output by about 10%. It can be handy in flowering or for older bulbs near the end of their lifespan that don't put out as much light as they used to.

Day 74 for the AKR,
      Day 56 for the Bubble
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Whoa! Very nice-looking buds my friend! Great work!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        DAAS, I disagree with your last comment: yours look just like top shelf buds-in-the-making should look.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        ThanksCannabliss and Alltatup, thats mighy nice of yall.

Thank You Vapo, I was just before ordering that 10k finishing bulb, I've got the 3100 k-r bulb in there now, I've also got the 4200k day light bulb I'm gonna use at the begining ,on my next grow.
      Thanks again 69.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey D.A.A.S.69 , I re-read the intensity graphs at the bottom of your pic, and I take what i said back, i would REALLY like to get one of those 3100k R red enhanced lamps, I am a red/far-red believer dude

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard that 69, that's what I'm using now is the 3100k-r, but I'm still gonna get that 10000k, finishing bulb cause GrowersChoice said they were awesome, I'm taking them at their words cause that 315cmh ain't got any hotter ,just like they said.

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You got to start somewhere with trust in a company....and Growers choice haven't let you down dude...plus when I'm ready, if I can wangle it.....I'm getting one just like yours dude with a couple bulbs too lol

When you get ready and you still want one of Growerschoices let me know ,that offer still exists,
      The one you've got is probably just as good ,if not better, I don't know about these lights ,I'm still getting used to em, but I sure like them so for.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are a true gent sir and your kind offer has earned my respect lol but seriously Thank you

Good morning DAAS Your Plants are looking fantastic, what size is the bigger pot?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning OJH, the largest is 3 gallon SmartPot, the small pot is 1gallon SmartPot.
        I've got 4 auto seeds germinating right now, that I am gonna try to grow in 2gallon small diameter ,tall fabric pots in coco next.
        Have you been hunting ? One of my huntin buddies 9 year son has already harvested 2 bucks over 150bc with his crossbow in the last week. This cool spell has the bucks up and moving.

Hey D.A.A.S.69, hope you are well mate.....I'm subbed on the small diameter and tall fabric pots mate, with auto's, if/when you make it lol.......also....have you been stealing my thoughts man?.....lol.....only joking dude but I am really interested to see how you get on with this
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doing fine ,thanks for asking, got my good Sunday morning buzz, going big time.
        Yeah Vapo69, I started to try 8 autos in one gallon pots, I'm trying to find some that I really like, I like all of them, but some that really get the job done, buzz wise.
        I got a Sour Diesel auto, from Dinafem, a Sweet Coffee Ryder from WOS, a Blue Mystic auto from Nirvana, an a Critical Jack auto from Dinafem. germinating right now, Maybe I can get 1 or 2 to grow.
        Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-26-2017, 05:27 PM.

Sweet i got a sour diesel seed from Dina femm so will be looking closely at that 1. I hate to be rude but when are we going to see your plants again I very much enjoy looking at them.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, Nebula said sour diesel would be a good one to try, I'm not looking for a big harvest, just some different kinds of buzzes. I also ain't very good at pictures either but I will try one in a minute. Thanks Abadtrip.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Your pictures are always great, DAAS.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Alltatup, if they look ok, it ain't me, it's the phone.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X