Who has only a visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has only a visa

Alright im trying to find a good site for seeds that will take my visa i dont have mastercard and i just want to make it smoth and easy to get seeds so any sites in mind???
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Crop king seeds based in canada accepts paypal.

Comment

• Silicays
      Silicays commented
      Editing a comment
      wow ! really??? Paypal has a strict no pot rule! Thats why most sites won't take it!

• memyselfand420
      memyselfand420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeahbits on the dl and its not an option on the site. You have to ask them their acct info and when you checkout use the cash option. Then when you contact them to transfer via paypal they send your order.

Try attitude Seed Bank UK.

Comment

Graff, I just placed my second order with https://www.gyo.green and received word this week that it shipped. No problem using my Visa.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awe i love you now i found my grand daddy purp i really miss that shit imma buy regular seeds and collect the pollen sacks to breed a few things i wanna try lmao

That's weird -- I've never known any place that took one of them (Visa/MC) and not the other.
      My first grow

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Both Seedsman and SeedSupreme answered my questions about this saying there was a specific problem w/ Visa but not with MC. Here's Seedman's response https://support.seedsman.com/hc/en-u...-my-Visa-card-

But who knows why it will work on Gyo but not on Seedsman...

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Shit is so cray

True north

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Just been over there browsing; their seeds cost $15-20 more than Gyo or Seedsman--at least the strains I compared.

I only use Visa for seeds no problems.

Comment

Bonza Seeds has worked for me a bunch of times .
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

You can buy a MasterCard gift card
          Current grow:
          Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

hey ppl...i dont have any way to buy seeds online...so i am realy stuck sinse i have learnd how to grow weed and i would be grreatfull if anyone walk me through a way to buy seeds from over seas with cash...by the way i live in libya tripoli
            and thx for any and every info guys

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello ydr, you will have to learn how to purchase bit coin, I suppose. Go to your seed bank and see what your options are.

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bitcoin is one hell of a son of a bitch lmao i found useing sensibleseeds and useing the amazon.co.uk emailed gift card. That is how iv done it so far and its worked so far . i only wanted a place with visa so i can get some strains sensible seeds doesnt carry

thx i would try this and see if i can get some seeds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X